Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Steam Account, mostly Action and Strategy Games  (Read 617 times)
Hansen (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 08:14:59 PM

Hi all,

I want to sell my complete steam account. I tried it via ebay, but they erased the offer because of games like Call of Duty (german ebay, restrictions about games 18+). So now I'm trying this here. I don't really have an idea, how I can prove that you can trust me, but I'm open for ideas if youre interested in the offer. Theres no price, but you can make a bid and pay in btc or ltc.

Heres the list of the games:

Alpha Protocol
Bad Rats
CoD4
C&C 3: Tiberium Wars
CS: Source
Darwinia
Day of Defeat
Dead Space
DEFCON
Defense Grid: The Awakening
Dirt
Dirt 2
Europa Universalis III
Evil Genius
Fallout New Vegas
Far Cry 2
Flat Out Ultimate Carnage
Fuel
Garrys Mod
GTA 4
Gratitious Space Battles
Greed Corp
Grid
HL2, including Episode 2 and Lost Coast
The Longest Journey
Mass Effect
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Osmos
Port Royale 2
Portal
Railroad Tycoon 3
Red Faction: Guerilla
Risk Factions
The Ship
Stronghold
Stronghold 2
Stronghold Crusader
Team Fortess 2
Toca Race Driver 3
Torchlight
Universe Sandbox
Uplink
Wings of Prey
Worms Reloaded

You want less fees? - You want a stable currency? - You want a fair distribution of raised funds? - You want anonymous transactions and communication? - You want so much more that doesn't fit in this line and will look crappy when writing it down because it will just be so much? - JOIN RADIX!
Co- Founder of Radix http://www.radix.global
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: