Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:40:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [S] 1,786.70 ICN  (Read 1247 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 03:26:33 PM

I don't think OP will ever sell that ICN. if he would like to sell it, he would have put a price right on the OP for that matter along with who can perform the escrow.
It was in his last posts that you will notice he still didn't post his price but still go around the bush.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
jpoker272727 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:45:12 PM

I don't think OP will ever sell that ICN. if he would like to sell it, he would have put a price right on the OP for that matter along with who can perform the escrow.
It was in his last posts that you will notice he still didn't post his price but still go around the bush.

Maybe you don't understand some things but I haven't found a tool that would update the price of ICN/BTC like BTC/USD.

So if i post today a price then tomorrow this price will be very cheap or very expensive because of the exchange price.

So I prefer to get offers or give offers when I'm online!
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 09:21:31 AM

Maybe you don't understand some things but I haven't found a tool that would update the price of ICN/BTC like BTC/USD.

So if i post today a price then tomorrow this price will be very cheap or very expensive because of the exchange price.

I guess the OP has been sell all thier ICN Tokens it's been 2 months  already since they make  this thread, I hope I can still buy cheaper price coz I hear another pumping would happen in ICN in the next few days.
jpoker272727 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:06:05 AM

I guess the OP has been sell all thier ICN Tokens it's been 2 months  already since they make  this thread, I hope I can still buy cheaper price coz I hear another pumping would happen in ICN in the next few days.

Yes I still have 1,786.70 ICN and please send me on PM your offer.

There are many pumps and dumps if we check the ICN price regularly but I'm not sure if there is another pump happening in future.

Thank you...
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:32:14 AM

There are many pumps and dumps if we check the ICN price regularly but I'm not sure if there is another pump happening in future.

Thank you...
what is the difference in purchasing from you and getting it from an exchange and if you are selling it what is the price you are willing to sell these coins.I expect the price of ICN to rise above 30000 sat next year around.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
jpoker272727 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:34:17 AM

Thank you...
what is the difference in purchasing from you and getting it from an exchange and if you are selling it what is the price you are willing to sell these coins.I expect the price of ICN to rise above 30000 sat next year around.

Don't know exactly but let's say that I can give you the ico.iconomi.net account with the balance.

So you will receive the dividends right in the website (if there is no difference from eth wallet)

Thank you...
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:55:49 PM

There is no any difference in buying from an exchange and from an individual one.. unless that individual giving you cheaper and with escrow..
and if it is a without escrow deal I think buying from (a trusted) exchange is much better and safer.
and there is not any difference in receiving dividends in eth wallet and ico.iconomi wallet.

Thank you...

Don't know exactly but let's say that I can give you the ico.iconomi.net account with the balance.

So you will receive the dividends right in the website (if there is no difference from eth wallet)

Thank you...
bittraffic

Activity: 2996
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 02:32:37 PM

Thank you...

The difference is that you'd be force to sell the ICN for the buy wall else you'd be paying more for the transaction fees unless someone bids your price and the whole quantity at once on exchange.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jpoker272727 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:56:28 PM

Thank you...

The difference is that you'd be force to sell the ICN for the buy wall else you'd be paying more for the transaction fees unless someone bids your price and the whole quantity at once on exchange.

As far as I know the iconomi transaction fees are 1 ICN so the buyer can get 1 ICN more than normal.

Really there is no difference between an exchange or buying from individuals and thanks raven for letting us know about the dividends.

Thank you...
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 10:25:54 AM

ICN is listed on only one exchange kraken.They require users verification for trading hence buying from individual is much better if you are privacy conscious
jpoker272727 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 02:13:57 PM

ICN is listed on only one exchange kraken.They require users verification for trading hence buying from individual is much better if you are privacy conscious

Privacy is what people care more in the online/trading world, so not every time is needed for verification.

So I think sometimes is better buying from individuals where you have not to submit any personal ID or other private stuff.

Thank you...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: