Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:10:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50+ BTC available (UKBT or PayPal) (You go first, always)  (Read 722 times)
AlQaeda (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:57:54 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 01:47:07 PM by AlQaeda

At least 50 BTC available, accepting £100-£10,000 UKBT or £50-£500 PayPal.

PM me for my banking details or address and the amount you want. Include any reference message or your name in the PM.

Price for BTC is Bitstamp (http://preev.com/btc/usd/source:bitstamp) + 5%.

Thank you, serious PMs only.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beel

Activity: 801
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:04:12 PM

PM me for my banking details or address and the amount you want. Include any reference message or your name in the PM.

You just busted your thread by your username

Even if you are real nobody will be sending you even a single penny because of your username

.Satcrash.
                     ▄▄████
                ▄▄▄██▀█████
              ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀██
            ▄██████████
    ▄█████████████████
   ▄▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀██▀
       ▄████████████▀
     ▄▄████████████
   ▄██████████████
  ▄█████████▀████
 █████████▀     ██▀
▀▄██████▀      ▀
▄▀▀▄▀▀
.THE PREMIER CRASH GAME.
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████████
█████▀▀  ▄▄▄███▄▄▄  ▀▀█████
████  ▄█████████████▄  ████
████  ██████████▀▀███  ████
████  ███▀▀███▀  ▄███  ████
████  ███▄  ▀  ▄█████  ████
████  ▀████▄ ▄██████▀  ████
█████  ▀███████████▀  █████
██████▄  ▀███████▀  ▄██████
████████▄  ▀▀█▀▀  ▄████████
███████████▄▄ ▄▄███████████
███████████  ██  █  █
PROVABLY
FAIR

█████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
█████     ██   ██     █████
█████     ▀█████▀     █████
█████   ▄█████████▄   █████
██████ ██▀       ▀██ ██████
█████████         █████████
██████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████████
█████▀▀▀████▀ ▀████▀▀▀█████
██▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██
███████████  ██  █  █
AFFILIATE
PROGRAM

█████
█████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█████████
███████▀▄█████████▄▀███████
██████ █████████████ ██████
█████ ███████████████ █████
███▀█   ▀█████████▀   █▀███
██  █    █████████    █  ██
███▄█▄  ▄█████████▄   █▄███
████████████▀▀▀██████ █████
████████████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████  ██  █  █
24/7
SUPPORTS

█████
..BET NOW..
AlQaeda (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:25:06 PM

Even if you are real nobody will be sending you even a single penny because of your username

What is wrong with my name? It is my real name?
AlQaeda (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:58:40 AM

50+ still available
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:21:29 AM

What is wrong with my name? It is my real name?
  Huh Huh It's the name of a terrorist organisation dumbass, Noone wants to be affiliated with such organisation, plus your prices seem a bit weird to me, you accept paypal for a 5% rate? Where did you got that bitcoin from? Very fishy..

krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:44:58 AM

Yeah. Your username is of no concern to me!
However - localbitcoins.
I'd buy your coins for 40% overhead. Meaning that ill pay 390$/bitcoin and through Escrow only.
Let me know.

To be honest I do not believe that you have any bitcoins at all. AlQaeda my ass.

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
AlQaeda (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:41:52 PM

I want to make it clear that I am the seller of these Bitcoins, and you are the buyer, paying with money via UKBT or PayPal. On what planet should the seller go first? Secondly, as for escrow questions I am new to this site and don't know any of those people. Their trust means nothing to me because I do not know them. If you wish to make a trade with 0% risk, then you have the option to purchase my coins using PayPal and sending the payment under "Goods and Services". In the payment description you may include you Bitcoin address and the amount of coins agreed upon.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:49:16 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 02:06:04 PM by markj113

Another newbie "you send first" scammer, I like your sale title "You go first, always"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Escrow providers have a lot more trust and trade history than you, you are not willing to accept any risk but expect the buyer to assume 100% risk.

I also strongly advise you to avoid paypal -your asking to get ripped off.

Providing a signed message from your address holding the 50+BTC would be a good start to prove you actually own the bitcoin.  I have sneaking suspicion you will be unable/unwilling to do this (a crappy wallet screenshot wont cut it so dont waste your photoshop/ms paint time Wink )
AlQaeda (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:05:45 PM

Another newbie "you send first" scammer, I like your sale title "You go first, always"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Escrow providers have a lot more trust and trade history than you, you are not willing to accept any risk but expect the buyer to assume 100% risk.

I also strongly advise you to avoid paypal -your asking to get ripped off.

Providing a signed message from your address holding the 50BTC would be a good start to prove you actually own the bitcoin.  I have sneaking suspicion you will be unable/unwilling to do this (a crappy wallet screenshot wont cut it so dont waste your photoshop/ms paint time Wink )

Using escrow does NOT insure a safe trade for anyone. I don't care about your trust, I don't know you and that's that. I take 0% risk, the buyer takes 0% risk. With both PayPal and online banking you can receive refunds if you can provide evidence the trade was a scam. It is only logical that the buyer goes first. I am going to set up a LocalBitcoins and we will use them as an escrow. Since they are a legitimate business, and not just an online forum filled with random people. My BTC is in Blockchain.info wallet, I don't know how to sign messages on there, only on Bitcoin Core. If you can guide me through it I will do it but I have looked for the option to do that and I don't see it.

The negative trust you gave me I could not care less about, I hope it was worth it for you.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:09:27 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 02:44:41 PM by markj113

Localbitcoin will be the best bet for you,  no one is going to send you funds first here when you only registered yesterday with no trade history or profile feedback.

p.s. thanks for the neg feedback  Kiss

This person is attempting to stop me from dealing with other users without proof or reasonable suspicion I am anything other than honest.

Please detail how I am trying to stop you trading other than stating the obvious that sending funds to complete newbie with no trust feedback and no escrow as you refuse is a massive risk. Reasonable suspicion   Roll Eyes

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I would like to request you to remove my negative reputation. In return I will remove yours and close my thread until my LocalBitcoins is set up.

And blackmail doesn't sit well with me, I don't really care about the neg you left me, just add to all the other scammers that I have caught out.
AlQaeda (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:53:32 PM

Localbitcoin will be the best bet for you,  no one is going to send you funds first here when you only registered yesterday with no trade history or profile feedback.

p.s. thanks for the neg feedback  Kiss

This person is attempting to stop me from dealing with other users without proof or reasonable suspicion I am anything other than honest.

Please detail how I am trying to stop you trading other than stating the obvious that sending funds to complete newbie with no trust feedback and no escrow as you refuse is a massive risk. Reasonable suspicion   Roll Eyes

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I would like to request you to remove my negative reputation. In return I will remove yours and close my thread until my LocalBitcoins is set up.

And blackmail doesn't sit well with me, I don't really care about the neg you left me, just add to all the other scammers that I have caught out.

I am getting less business now because you put negative reputation on me, when all you had to do was send me a friendly PM. If I still refused to use escrow then you should leave negative reputation. Not before.

As I've said, I'll be using LocalBitcoins soon. So you should remove it.

Lastly, how on earth was that blackmail? You see, you just cannot use logic. You are the guy who calls the prophet Muhammad a pedophile. Go to hell.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:57:10 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 03:16:31 PM by markj113

I am getting less business now because you put negative reputation on me, when all you had to do was send me a friendly PM. If I still refused to use escrow then you should leave negative reputation. Not before.

Your getting less business now since I red flagged you, so how many deals have you done since yesterday when you registered and where is the profile feedback to match?

You are the guy who calls the prophet Muhammad a pedophile. Go to hell.

username = AlQaeda, how about you go to hell  Kiss

You do realise that a double negative = a positive  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Good to see you are concerned about the feedback I left the user "ISIS-fighter"

AlQaeda (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:43:13 PM

Your getting less business now since I red flagged you, so how many deals have you done since yesterday when you registered and where is the profile feedback to match?

https://i.imgur.com/mIA29A4.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/lttb6hW.jpg

Please keep your autism off of my thread.
wkreatives

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:49:06 PM

Makes me laugh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I would rather suggest to buy BTC to your local bitcoin provider than doing business like this.. I mean prevention is always better than cure.

Now a days MONEY is being treated as gods/idols so people do everything to get easy money including SCAMMING people who is new to internet marketing.

No offense OP, nothing wrong with your business but if you are real guy maybe trade your btc in your city. Otherwise, hell is real.

Even transaction will use escrow etc if people do scam they will always find a way to get the money and RUN like chetta. LMAO

There are a lot of traders here who is trusted but they are a long time member of this forum but its hard to get a HIGH TRUST RATE if you are newbie on any forums.

GL
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:24:56 PM

Please keep your autism off of my thread.
Well if anyone was interested in dealing with you, im sure they aren't anymore now, good job in being such an arrogant spry and a complete retard. Scammer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: