Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy Bitcoin  (Read 459 times)
hernandez041182 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 01:01:59 AM

Hello, I am interested in finding someone who might be able to sell me bitcoin @ a good price.  I am willing to pay up to 4%.  There are not alot of options once you reach your limits. I have a online investment business and also buy and sell bitcoin though my FB page as well as other sites for profit.  If I have to pay full price for bitcoin then i cant sell to make profit for investments.  I dont have enough income from investments yet to place order each day and then wait 5 days for bitcoin to come through bank account. I would be paying through PayPal.  Now I know everyone reading this just cringed but I am a long time verified Paypal and Ebay user of 12 years so if you think Im going to ruin my reputation for a couple bitcoin the think again.  Also, I would like to do the transaction from pay pal to paypal as friends/family setting that way NO charge back can be initiated.  I am not a scammer but a businessman in a bind, almost every site no longer accepts US residents or my limit has been reached.  I have been trying to look into exchanges but I have no clue where to begin once i have signed up and verified.  I will send whatever documents needed.  Im not saying I will buy all my bitcoin from person but only when i am in a bind like this.  Please help me if you can!  Thanks  www.facebook.com/bitcoinzoomexpress

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 01:08:05 AM

Please move this to the Currency Exchange section.

Your best bet would be to browse Localbitcoins, trade face to face, or find an exchange that you haven't yet landed upon that'll grant you higher limits with verification.
shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 03:31:51 AM

I would like you to try my service.If you like contact me.

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:24:14 AM

Hello, I am interested in finding someone who might be able to sell me bitcoin @ a good price.  I am willing to pay up to 4%.  There are not alot of options once you reach your limits. I have a online investment business and also buy and sell bitcoin though my FB page as well as other sites for profit.  If I have to pay full price for bitcoin then i cant sell to make profit for investments.  I dont have enough income from investments yet to place order each day and then wait 5 days for bitcoin to come through bank account. I would be paying through PayPal.  Now I know everyone reading this just cringed but I am a long time verified Paypal and Ebay user of 12 years so if you think Im going to ruin my reputation for a couple bitcoin the think again.  Also, I would like to do the transaction from pay pal to paypal as friends/family setting that way NO charge back can be initiated.  I am not a scammer but a businessman in a bind, almost every site no longer accepts US residents or my limit has been reached.  I have been trying to look into exchanges but I have no clue where to begin once i have signed up and verified.  I will send whatever documents needed.  Im not saying I will buy all my bitcoin from person but only when i am in a bind like this.  Please help me if you can!  Thanks  www.facebook.com/bitcoinzoomexpress
I sent you a PM on Facebook, waiting for your response if your still looking for help with purchasing bitcoins on a daily basis.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 05:41:50 AM

Being a US resident, why you don't buy Bitcoin directly from CoinBase?
I don't think you hit the daily limit.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:04:42 AM

Being a US resident, why you don't buy Bitcoin directly from CoinBase?
I don't think you hit the daily limit.

Being a US citizen is now more like a burden than a blessing when it comes to digital currency because of regulations and all this tracking by agencies, even gambling sites finds it difficult to accept US players, the fear of US is the beginning of wisdom. That being said, you have presented a good case but I will suggest you try localbitcoin site as you can even get to transact physically. Also, everyone is a capitalist as you're trying to make profit, I'm also trying to make more if I will be converting the PayPal you're sending. But, I have seen case of reversal of PayPal even if its friends or family.
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:37:36 AM

you can pay with visa master card ?
I have btc and want to sell !
 YOBIT prices ! and sell / buy =  escrow !
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:15:53 AM

I can sell you some bitcoins.

What payment methods can you provide and what's the amount you want to buy?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: