Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to my Namecoin?  (Read 973 times)
Elokane (OP)

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2013, 09:19:12 PM

I used to have two Namecoin wallets. One on Bitparking - http://mmpool.bitparking.com/user/MzS7sYMzymgNqVspWf4R38k4V23DVs7jgL
And the other on BTCGuild when they did the double mining thing.

I logged in to bitparking today after a loooong time and I can't find the 250NMC I mined there.
I've been GPU mining happily with BTCGuild and have't bothered logging in for a while. I don't know what happened to all the NMC I mined concurrently with BTC there.

Did something weird happen to NMC? Were my funds just taken? I am not sure what's going on with this.

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
middlemarkal

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 10:44:29 PM

bitparking server is down  Embarrassed

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
human

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 01:55:47 PM

any updates? please!
gigabytecoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:46:37 PM

doublec's namecoin exchange experienced a hard drive failure during a very hectic namecoin buying frenzy. The price increased more than 10x in a few hours on some exchanges, and all of this traffic presumably broke doublec's hard drive with all of the exchange information on it. feelsbadman.jpg

According to http://exchange.bitparking.com  post on April 8th, 2013:

Work is still ongoing in recovering the transaction and wallet data from the exchange drive. I'll report here when I have more information. If you have data that will help identify you as the owner of an exchange account please send it to the email or bitmessage address at the bottom of the page. An address you deposited to or withdrew from and your account name, contact details and a namecoin/bitcoin address to send funds to will speed things up. Those that have already sent details I'll contact within the next couple of days all going well.

I would contact btcguild directly about acquiring previously mined namecoins. I am not sure what their policy is and/or when they ceased mining namecoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: