Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cute dominant girls earn 0.01eth making sex on facebook  (Read 4045 times)
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 05:44:02 PM

Op stop making these shitty posts about crap. I don't even understand what you getting out of this ?

~snip~
I'm getting tired with these scammers, hopefully with the presence of this information no longer interested  Smiley
scammers? this is just weird service (also a weird guy there who would pay for this), I doubt he'll pay for people who doing this, i mean, is his orgasm never stop? LOL, imagine there are 10 people who created new account and chatting with him at the same time...

That is exactly what I was think. Wtf !!? This sounds not only weird but incredibly stupid. I mean what the hell. It is so gross.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 12:03:10 AM

A very weird service you got there op

uhh.... i'd prefer escrow for this kind of service. Seems like a scam if you ask me.

this was funny haha why you need escrow for this.it seems op will not pay you but the person who add you is will pay you on services that he want.this person that you chat is so weirdo just follow his instruction then you got paid off.

here my transcation ID for this https://blockchain.info/tx/84aee71de4ab91d35900ce87b4bb37630e58d1494da935cb28922cf7e4fbb51c
and this https://blockchain.info/tx/ee6b3870aa03f84b8bddb8ef5fa9524b6b0ec0061aeea6afb5b2659d1b2167d1

So it is really for paying so for those people who wanted to earn some bitcoins by just chatting an old man. Could you reveal man what are the things he instructed for you to do?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 12:17:10 AM

Lol wtf kind of post is this ? I want to talk to a sexy old bald man oh yes ! Can't think of Amy better way to make money then talking to a weird pervert online. Great post this made me laugh so hard !!

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:16:04 AM

I would not waste my time for 0.001 if I am a cute lady, maybe if you will try to consider increasing your payment then maybe.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Rmanik

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Kiss me

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:44:07 AM

i am not a girl and not interested to do this work. if your payour rate was so high then i would take a chance.and i have never seen such kind of service man,just horibble near to me. keep it up Smiley

Looking for a reliable bitcoin mixing service? CoinMixer.se
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:45:15 AM

Lol wtf kind of post is this ? I want to talk to a sexy old bald man oh yes ! Can't think of Amy better way to make money then talking to a weird pervert online. Great post this made me laugh so hard !!

And that is just what this is. A really twisted joke. I see no serious people doing this kind of service!
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:56:53 PM

Op stop making these shitty posts about crap. I don't even understand what you getting out of this ?
simple answer is he is getting pleasure reading all the replies and the abuse he gets from the thread he started ,how creepy it is sit in front of a laptop and finding pleasure like,OP just get a good treatment or get out and make some real friends
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:21:34 PM

Another weird service you've got here. By cute photo, you mean nude or just any selfie image?
Well, let's say that this is real  Wink,how can you know that the sent image is valid? I mean any guy could find good images on google and send it to him.
It is also weird that it is required to indicate your name, referral Huh ?

Yeah Its total weird but i got him we started to chat and the later on he send me some btc. Im totally weird for him but i think talking someone adult well get him  comfort.

Smiley come on this is definitely weird and its going to be funny. Can you tell me how you do the whole chatting cos he man OP may want to ask some information I might not be ready to unleash.

I've seen a similar thread before from another user linking to the same guys profile here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456053.0
So do you really get paid for doing such?This service sounds insane getting an amount of bitcoin for doing something like this.

With what you said I think not interested anymore cos it seems like the OP is doing this to get a lot of cute pic so he can post it on a site which pay for posting cute pics.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 12:46:38 PM

I've seen a similar thread before from another user linking to the same guys profile here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456053.0
So do you really get paid for doing such?This service sounds insane getting an amount of bitcoin for doing something like this.

Yes many people have been paid for just fake pleasure and i've seen many people aswell as my friend doing the job what he want, and i think he's sick since he does seek for fake girls online and buy his fucking weirdo pleasure,

uhh.... i'd prefer escrow for this kind of service. Seems like a scam if you ask me.

this was funny haha why you need escrow for this.it seems op will not pay you but the person who add you is will pay you on services that he want.this person that you chat is so weirdo just follow his instruction then you got paid off.

here my transcation ID for this https://blockchain.info/tx/84aee71de4ab91d35900ce87b4bb37630e58d1494da935cb28922cf7e4fbb51c
and this https://blockchain.info/tx/ee6b3870aa03f84b8bddb8ef5fa9524b6b0ec0061aeea6afb5b2659d1b2167d1

So it is really for paying so for those people who wanted to earn some bitcoins by just chatting an old man. Could you reveal man what are the things he instructed for you to do?

As i've heard to other people who have try to give a chat on him well he would ask to you to do some sexy chat untill he erected and once he is satisfied he would pay the desired money or btc you have deal with, and that is totally fucking disgusting for faking a sex conversation and i feel disgusted when imagining to that service for just a little amount of money.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:05:56 AM

This is the craziest thread I have ever seen. I think this will not allow me to earn because I am not cute?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
blackmagician

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:47:55 AM

The question is ,is he paying all the cute girls,and fake girls instantly after being added to his friends.
If yes then i will get some photos of cute girls and make my profile pic to seduce him.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 07:00:51 AM

The question is ,is he paying all the cute girls,and fake girls instantly after being added to his friends.
If yes then i will get some photos of cute girls and make my profile pic to seduce him.
Yeah, I think there is no cute girl want to deal with this pervert old man lol. If he really paid, then I guess most of those who have been paid by him are men by using fake info and picture on their profile.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 07:04:45 PM

Yes many people have been paid for just fake pleasure and i've seen many people aswell as my friend doing the job what he want, and i think he's sick since he does seek for fake girls online and buy his fucking weirdo pleasure,

As i've heard to other people who have try to give a chat on him well he would ask to you to do some sexy chat untill he erected and once he is satisfied he would pay the desired money or btc you have deal with, and that is totally fucking disgusting for faking a sex conversation and i feel disgusted when imagining to that service for just a little amount of money.

I can understand you. Does he ask for some nude pictures and how much did he pay you?

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:46:04 AM

Unfortunately it seems to be a scam and all might end up being questioned by the authority since certainly its very logical why will any one give for free. 
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 01:06:17 PM

He fainted yesterday.  Cry I know it's not easy to face my girls.  Roll Eyes lol
Seriously Smiley Did he by any chance pay you and how much does he pay you?

leto.atreides

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 01:08:57 PM

we are the stupid ones, even spending time reading/responding to such things.Maybe is part of the bct spice, but this it's too low....
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:08:44 PM

~snip~
I'm getting tired with these scammers, hopefully with the presence of this information no longer interested  Smiley
scammers? this is just weird service (also a weird guy there who would pay for this), I doubt he'll pay for people who doing this, i mean, is his orgasm never stop? LOL, imagine there are 10 people who created new account and chatting with him at the same time...
Yes, most probably from a scammer. We all need to shine your eyes and stop been scammed on several times for carelessness on our own side. I do no easily fall into this kind of traps because I do my diligent researches before paying into any service like this.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:27:49 AM

~snip~
I'm getting tired with these scammers, hopefully with the presence of this information no longer interested  Smiley
Yes, most probably from a scammer. We all need to shine your eyes and stop been scammed on several times for carelessness on our own side. I do no easily fall into this kind of traps because I do my diligent researches before paying into any service like this.
I think this is not a scam because the OP will pay and considering the amount its too low to scam.. it is just weird to have this kind of thread looking for hot girls for 0.001 BTC only. I think there's no justice here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:56:42 AM

LMAO such threads usually make my day  Grin
I checked his friend list and it's full with pornstars pictures , bitcoin freaks are the best mayyynnnn  Cheesy
anyways I just saw another thread for someone who is looking how to make a dollar in bitcoin , this may help him  Cheesy
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 09:36:05 AM

He fainted yesterday.  Cry I know it's not easy to face my girls.  Roll Eyes lol
Seriously Smiley Did he by any chance pay you and how much does he pay you?
he paid me 0.001btc. so I asked the control of his hand. he accepted. then I shake his penis and more things... he try to avoid cum, but his hand is mine! Lips sealed he paid me 0.01btc for each orgasm.

That a nice Story. A Newbie account trying to convince she was paid for all this. What if this is the alt of the OP itself in order to attract the customers.

Anyways i dont find this offer to be interesting enough as the paid amount is too low.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: