Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:23:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COVAL]Fit an entire cryptoportfolio into one #NFT token with Emblem Vault!  (Read 93928 times)
Wosterlee (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:27:02 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2020, 10:03:54 AM by Wosterlee

For newcomers and followers of this thread, above statements about developers dumping coins are false and the developers keep on working on Emblem and Coval. It's just that delays are inevitable in the startups in the software developing business, especially when it comes to developing brand new technology.

Dawn Code, wife of Shannon and part of the team, saw that communication needed to improve to prevent such claims and is from now on the link between dev team and the community.

With that out of the way, The Ask me Anything part #3 with Shannon code has also been released! Your questions answered!

AMA with Shannon Code: Part 3

Read here the other parts:

AMA with Shannon Code: Part 1

AMA with Shannon Code: Part 2

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wosterlee (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:56:04 AM

These are the OFFICIAL telegram channels if you want to engage with the community and the development team.

Telegram: Announcements
Telegram: Support chat
Telegram: Community lounge
Telegram: Circuit Builder discussion
DesktopCommando

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 12:39:43 AM

Update on the new Emblem Blockchain, that is currently being field tested along with the digital assets part of the technology.

https://www.unspecified.life/blog/emblem-as-a-partner-in-smartclinic
Joe-Bloggs

Activity: 103
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 03:11:02 AM

Desktop I see that you have just deleted one sentence from your post so I will keep it here for anyone to see:

You want the same deal as the first round of pre salers, you missed the boat 2 years ago and then last year. That’s your problem, not ours.

That's the kind of attitude they are presenting. IT'S ONLY YOUR PROBLEM, NOT OURS. WE SCREWED YOU AND IT'S YOUR PROBLEM. I will make sure that everyone on twitter, mission-r or wherever I can post it knows about it.

This all sounds worrying?

I have held ribbit rewards then it was loyal and now coval?
I think latest was a swap to etc20

Mbits?

Has all information been available on this thread?

DesktopCommando

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:44:58 AM

Joe

Not all information has been available on this thread, It has mostly been on the telegram group.

The token metrics for it still hasn't been sorted completely for it, and its fluid in its usage.

Read the AMA all parts of it to see the information that the main community has, if you want the speculative tinfoil hat version read Hughbt's.

Joe-Bloggs

Activity: 103
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:08:29 PM

Joe

Not all information has been available on this thread, It has mostly been on the telegram group.

The token metrics for it still hasn't been sorted completely for it, and its fluid in its usage.

Read the AMA all parts of it to see the information that the main community has, if you want the speculative tinfoil hat version read Hughbt's.

If the deadline for the 3.5x swap have passed then that does not appear to be fluid.
My brother who introduced me to this has told me he suspects shannon to be a scammer who will keep changing the rules and creating hoops to jump through until the original investors are left with a worthless side project that is irrelevant to the core project they are unwittingly funding.

He left when the " loyyal" lie was originally exposed. This was never a token used in the loyyal eco system.

The comment to a large coval owner " it is too late for them"  when they are in the same boat as every other coval holder that was not invited to the secret non disclosure club is another red flag.

I note dabs is here involved. Has he signed the non disclosure?

It is perhaps time to become a lot more transparent and informative on this thread.
I would also suggest if members have concrete evidence of wrongdoing or very shady tactics like some devs employ which is basically to use one project to extract investors funds to build a side project which becomes dominant then to contact some of the members here that investigating these things thoroughly.

This is not looking good. This rebranding 2x , misinformation about loyyal, now swapping to erc20, now converting to another token at rates that on initial inspection look unhealthy.

In his ama shannon says " worries about emblem being a success without coval"  that was not possible previously

Better than shannon Code and emblem are branded a scam and this put on the main forum and thoroughly investigated.
There are clear red flags here.

Any tokens available to purchase with coval that were directly linked to the emblem project should have been long discussed and pre announced here.

These " opportunities" that you claim people are bitter about missing out on here where not even mentioned here
After the loyyal bombshell this is another huge red flag
Selling a token under with false promises or deliberately misleading investors is a scam.
Those assisting with it are scammers.

DesktopCommando

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 03:30:07 PM

If the deadline for the 3.5x swap have passed then that does not appear to be fluid.

The fluid comment was mentioned to the way embit is to be used, I didnt mention any swap

My brother who introduced me to this has told me he suspects shannon to be a scammer who will keep changing the rules and creating hoops to jump through until the original investors are left with a worthless side project that is irrelevant to the core project they are unwittingly funding.

There has been lots of information on the use cases of Coval, if you or your brother chooses not to believe it, that up to you, continue to hold and wait or sell it and move on.

He left when the " loyyal" lie was originally exposed. This was never a token used in the loyyal eco system.

This is what I researched as well Loyyal dropped Ribbit.Rewards & Shannon rescued it, to pursue his own idea, anyone from the RW to the Coval XCP could have sold and got out at any point.

The comment to a large coval owner " it is too late for them"  when they are in the same boat as every other coval holder that was not invited to the secret non disclosure club is another red flag.

The comment was directed at Hubert (being too late for him) hes is too toxic and was banished from the Main Telegram groups for precisely his attitude and continued attacks (without a shred of evidence to back it up, just assumptions)

I note dabs is here involved. Has he signed the non disclosure?

No idea - I keep my username constant where ever I go as I'm not bother to use it that way, I dont know who Dabs is, and if he signed an NDA it's none of my business.

It is perhaps time to become a lot more transparent and informative on this thread.

The devs are trying to be - as a lot of information has been released, mainly on the Telegram group, join and have a read, doing bullet points on this page would take forever and constant interruptions by the "other" group not healthy either.

I would also suggest if members have concrete evidence of wrongdoing or very shady tactics like some devs employ which is basically to use one project to extract investors funds to build a side project which becomes dominant then to contact some of the members here that investigating these things thoroughly.

This is not looking good. This rebranding 2x , misinformation about loyyal, now swapping to erc20, now converting to another token at rates that on initial inspection look unhealthy.

In his ama shannon says " worries about emblem being a success without coval"  that was not possible previously

Better than shannon Code and emblem are branded a scam and this put on the main forum and thoroughly investigated.
There are clear red flags here.

Any tokens available to purchase with coval that were directly linked to the emblem project should have been long discussed and pre announced here.

These " opportunities" that you claim people are bitter about missing out on here where not even mentioned here
After the loyyal bombshell this is another huge red flag
Selling a token under with false promises or deliberately misleading investors is a scam.
Those assisting with it are scammers.

What can I say you may have already made your mind up, I not fighting with you, you think its a scam then move on, if you think it has a future then read up on it, I joined the Community Nov 2017 so didnt get to be around during the Loyyal years, so cant tell you anything really, but I do believe in this project. This website isnt ground zero for information, if its not here go look for it.

The ERC-20 swap was done because Counterparty (XCP) blockchain was delisted from Bittrex and wasnt really traded on anything else, so Coval moved.
Many cryptos re-brand, personally I like Coval.

Im here to help those that want help and pointing in a direction they can also find the information for themselves and make a decision for themselves.

Im not here for the trolls, which I admittedly bit on beforehand, so wont answer anymore questions to them.

DesktopCommando

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 07:44:55 PM

Well you got rid of your sell wall - trying to keep a dead coin are you ? or had enough of people buying your wall ? your FUD really isnt working is it.

Maybe from the AMA question set answers, your "tokenmetrics - rant" post Math's is n't quite adding up, do you now want to keep your Coval just in case you realise your wrong about everything ?

Have a look at past STEX history - quite a few "dead on 250k" Sells, it was an observation, constant trying to pick apart every convo in the Official chat is so funny, as the constant putting down of our members that dont agree with your party line, this just goes to show the reason you were kicked from the Official chat room.

Toodle Pip  Grin
DesktopCommando

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 11:31:18 PM

I'm not going to enlighten you to anything, your just a Coval holder, no longer a Community member.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 03:15:47 PM

First of all, I would like to thank DesktopCommando for the important, but often ungrateful work he is doing - informing us Bitcointalk crowd about the newest developments related to Coval and EmblemVault... Bitcointalk is often neglected recently, however I don't think it is a thoughtful approach, as most of other resources (like Telegram, Slack or Discord) are not as open, not seachable and are often quite difficult to find useful information due to too much useless chit-chat posting.

I didn't follow Coval for the last months, so now I have read all 4 parts of AMA to catch up. Many things are clear, its nice to see the developers are devoted to their project. However the situation with so called "Embits" (MBTS??) is still very unclear to me after reading all those posts.

@DesktopCommando, could you please describe in clear terms (or maybe ask Dawn to answer these questions the same way as she answered others) the situation with MBTS (is it called "fuel"??) in a FAQ style?

1. What MBTS is , and what is the planned usage?
2. Why it was necessary to introduce different token, while there was Coval already? Couldn't Coval be used for the same purpose?
3. How many MBTS is issued (or will be issued)?
4. Will it be tradeable asset? I read in AMA it wouldn't, but in that case how it will be issued and exchanged?
5. Was MBTS given to some Coval holders in exchange for their Coval? How many users got it, and how many units were distributed?
6. Is it possible to get MBTS now, if yes - then how to do that, and why to get them (this comes to the first question - the planned usage)?
7. Why those announcements were not done publicly, in a public open forum like this? This could have prevented lots of scam accusation both now (like the ones I see from some members in this thread), and in the future, when/if project gets traction. Do you remember discussions around Steem, and other projects which did not announce the opportunities openly enough? Would be nice to avoid such scenario with more careful and open planning and announcements.

Would appreciate to get answers to those questions, or some text describing the whole situation, which could answer those questions indirectly. Thanks!

... this space is not for rent ...
DesktopCommando

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 08:55:14 PM

1. What MBTS is , and what is the planned usage?

This is the Emblem Fuel Voucher token, The planed usage will be released as part of the token metrics that will be explained by the Devs as per the AMA Question 2 

2. Why it was necessary to introduce different token, while there was Coval already? Couldn't Coval be used for the same purpose?

Again this is a token metrics answer.

3. How many MBTS is issued (or will be issued)?

Feel free to look and tally them up, (I'd ignore the 1st Holder) https://etherscan.io/token/0xadd9617d081c3d9755f09abd876a0d43b987da0a#balances (answer to this I have no idea)

4. Will it be tradeable asset? I read in AMA it wouldn't, but in that case how it will be issued and exchanged?

See AMA Question 85 - not planned to be trade able outside Emblemvault, again this is a token metrics question,

5. Was MBTS given to some Coval holders in exchange for their Coval? How many users got it, and how many units were distributed?

I cant release details of the transfer, but see Q3 for answers to the rest

6. Is it possible to get MBTS now, if yes - then how to do that, and why to get them (this comes to the first question - the planned usage)?

See AMA question 39

7. Why those announcements were not done publicly, in a public open forum like this?

I cant say why, I signed a NDA to not discuss the details, you would need to clarify this from a higher source.
drays
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 04:17:15 PM

Thank you folks, both hughbt and DesktopCommando.

I think I can see both sides of story, well, at least part of it.

It looks like the devs have distributed *something of unknown value and usage* among the active community and insiders, and left regular passive followers and Coval holders wonder whether their Coval will be worth anything even if project succeed... This is a questionable approach, and will definitely cause problems in the future if project gets traction.
From one hand, I could understand it - basically you want to reward the *active* community, instead of sharing value with some strangers who hold Coval while doing nothing for the project.
From the other side, this smells bad, *might* cause some issues with law, and will cause some bad aura around the project, as many people will feel themselves being deceived.

From my own point of view, while I feel myself somewhat fooled, I could understand I am not an asset to this project, so it might be unfair for me demand whole benefits from developers' work just because I am stubborn (or lazy, or greedy) enough to still hold some Coval... I just hope devs will consider possible implications, and will give some value to Coval too, even if MBTS will become the main store of this project's value. That could be a reasonable consensus for Coval holders who missed on the opportunity offered to insiders and active community.

I can understand though also those holders who feel themselves robbed - probably they had more stake in the project and had better hopes than I did. In any case, I would suggest developers (and the ones who signed NDA) to discuss the situation among themselves, provide more information to the public on this issue, and dissolve some of the accusations if they are unfair. AMA with its 4 parts is long, but it misses one of the crucial questions, possibly because the questions were asked by the ones who actually got MBTS. Part 5 is needed.

DesktopCommando

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:31:34 AM

The suggestion of a regular Q&A incidentally enough popped up on the Telegram page this morning  Grin

However to address the points of Law and Non Disclosures, people must realise that the Developers are situated in the US and are bound by their Law's, so need to follow this, so some information cannot be shared outside a contract (NDA) for the protection of themselves and for the partnerships (whether they proceed or not), but also for intellectual property and research development.

What Emblem hopes to achieve would make those on the outside, really want to know how it works and where to exploit it for their own uses.

Accusations and throw away statements from people doesn't mean that any Laws have been broken, plus they have a lawyer and make sure compliance to Federal and Regulatory guidelines are followed.

Just because a former community member turned down a chance to see the bigger picture (NDA) and now is crying about it, means his hypothesis is flawed to the direction and usage of both Coval and Emblem Fuel.
He is the one further fueling the bad aura around the project, as many people will feel themselves being deceived (they can blame him) go on his telegram site and read from the beginning to see it unfold https://t.me/covalcommunity plus see his whale manipulation techniques placing a 10m sell wall up to force the price down - whilst complaining about the price being low on twitter.

There is no magic money tree (ICO funding) so the project will go as fast a the Developers can proceed, if they have to outsource to gain Fiat to live in the Real World and pay the Costs for development, then that's the way it goes. There have been lets downs and major disruptions (COVID-19) along the development, just have to bare with it when problems and solutions arise.

Shannon has publicly stated that Coval will not be abandoned or sidelined.
DesktopCommando

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 05:08:25 PM

It was suggested by a Community member to run more AMA's, so that is what is being done.

Please fill in your questions (be specific if you expect a specific answer) 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-PQxa24PnXG0maPzfo0HYcehlDcghBHhxv_Ayo20g_dbKpQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

Questions already addressed in the Q1 AMA will not be answered. Specific answers as regarding tokenmetrics can not be given yet and are shared when ready
drays
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 12:27:01 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2020, 05:37:42 PM by drays

It was suggested by a Community member to run more AMA's, so that is what is being done.

Please fill in your questions (be specific if you expect a specific answer)  

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-PQxa24PnXG0maPzfo0HYcehlDcghBHhxv_Ayo20g_dbKpQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

Questions already addressed in the Q1 AMA will not be answered. Specific answers as regarding tokenmetrics can not be given yet and are shared when ready

Indeed, frankly speaking, there is no much sense in asking, if specific answers will not be given, due to NDA or whatever other reason. I guess none of my questions above is eligible to be answered. I guess all the questions not related to MBTS are already answered in previous AMA sessions.

DesktopCommando

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:42:40 AM

Last day today for the AMA, If you have any Questions for the Team.
DesktopCommando

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 08:52:01 AM

To you - whats the point, yes it was late in its release, but here the AMA 2, oh enjoy your mathematical work out of the total market cap of the Fuel token Wink

https://medium.com/@shannonNullCode/is-the-coval-token-currently-specifically-in-the-roadmap-for-the-mission-r-effort-3efa6e478720
DesktopCommando

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:09:00 PM

Just because Emblemvault isn't being used at the moment doesn't mean its still not in development, or it doesn't work.

I'm glad you are satisfied.

DesktopCommando

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 12:22:36 PM

Yes, I'm very satisfied that main (Lounge) coval telegram group turned into gif sharing channel and everyone who asks trolls about the project gets banned/muted. I'm satisfied that most important feature (emblem vault) haven't been coded and will not be. (from your belief)

You have been advertising it as finished product two years ago and now it turns out that they haven't coded anything (please provide proof that they havent) and they are basically stuck. (your opinion) That explains why they started developing other things like circuit builder (this was explained in AMA 1) and stopped communicating (there is always communication going on, may help to be polite in asking the right way). There is simply nothing to share. (Sharing depends on if the information can be shared or not - its a business, and there are laws to adhere to)

I don't know (finally some truth - you dont know) if Shannon is stupid or pretending to be stupid but hiring a market maker? (This was an answer to a AMA question - would you rather the Dev's didnt answer - they didnt actually hire one just investigated it and the legal consequences)

Really? xD Just release some good stuff, keep communicating and the liquidity will come without a need to fake volume. (We need volume to proceed further to CMC unlisting and more exchanges, really helps with your constant attacks on twitter & troll telegram group regardless of the information given, seldin is a prime example of this)

But Im glad your Satisfied, does than mean you are going to sell up and move on ? Maybe you already have ? After all you believe its a scam..... or is the Troll too strong in you ?
sorinln

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:39:14 PM

The price will not be higher than 5. I will dump every week.  I have many millions.  This is my loss and fuck you Shannon
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: