Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COVAL]Fit an entire cryptoportfolio into one #NFT token with Emblem Vault!  (Read 93957 times)
BTC4QB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Aliens are real!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:40 AM

Only 1 choice, HODL!!!!!   Cheesy Cheesy
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:38:58 AM

With planned stuff and pending release of Emblem only thing as you said in above post hodling remains to do. COVAL has potential and its extremely low market makes it highly profitable and reward for patience and holding will be unique as well. The bigger the pain and bigger the gain.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:24:37 PM

Do you guys see any potential in this project?Huh

This project have very talented dev behind this who are working with great spirit to make this very useful into daily life. I'm into this project from long time ago and still believe one day it will touch $1 that will be great success for this.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
brucegp13

Activity: 17
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:26:54 PM

Yes this will be huge in 2018 Smiley
Coval.R

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:46:03 AM

watching this project very closely. I think it is gonna be high to 1$ in 2018.
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

It is indeed project of long term but good thing is that term can be considered as mid term now. Next summer should be result oriented for COVAL project to be somewhat functional that is what we all are expecting. Emblem app ha sgot lot of attention already and that is first move and stating point.
teamglobe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:57:57 PM

I just found out about Coval and i invested right now,lets see where it will be in 12 months Wink
sorinln

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:46:17 PM

I just found out about Coval and i invested right now,lets see where it will be in 12 months Wink
You made a smart investment  Wink
teamglobe

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:21:31 PM

You made a smart investment  Wink

Thx as price gone down last night just made a other investment ! Now im ok and just HODL Wink
Time will tell if i was right hehe
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:47:12 AM

Hi all. I can somebody briefly write what is special about this coin? And then I'm online do not understand.

Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:28:39 PM

1. Low supply
2. High profile owners
3. First and only coin in this sector
4. Their partner California based company is recently acquired  by an Australian company
5. Emblem app with wallet on its way
6. Dubai based company’s recent investment on its parent company
7. Low appreciation till now gives more room for growth
8. Real usage - buy gift /redeem rewards with this coin.

Do your math
sharpshot

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:33:25 PM

Big rise today, especially considering that almost all the market is down.  Hope this continues.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:12:12 PM

COVAL have lot of cool features to offer and which can seen lot of appreciation. Price are constantly increasing and volume as well with plenty of support at high levels for the current price. The way price have been driven it is clearly solid rise which will establish floors to sustain these gains for long time.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
XCNP

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:33:00 PM

All this is beginning as there are few things in pipeline to be out in future. Those people realized the potential have jumped immediately without further delay. I don't care of current value because this is undervalued coin with innovative and demanded tech and real dev team without any ICO money.
dlobokss

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:32:44 PM

Hello, the website is down and last blog update was in November. I own Coval and I am wondering whats going on. Where can I find more infos on the current status?
Zurak

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:29:47 AM

Hello, the website is down and last blog update was in November. I own Coval and I am wondering whats going on. Where can I find more infos on the current status?
Yes its down for maintenance and updates. Please follow CORVAL @Twitter https://twitter.com/circuitsofvalue. Last Update was on 24th of December Wink
teamglobe

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:24:14 AM

Where do you think we will see Coval in 6-12 months?

I mean sat or $ wise !

undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 06:23:16 AM

I mean sat or $ wise !

At least 20X in SAT
In the mean time Bitcoin will be 3X from now which mean Coval in Fiat will be huge, If anyone is thinking about investing in Coval i believe this is the rite time, Just holding 2M in this cheap price and will be holding until it will give me back in Million in Fiat.

teamglobe

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:46:57 AM

I mean sat or $ wise !

At least 20X in SAT
In the mean time Bitcoin will be 3X from now which mean Coval in Fiat will be huge, If anyone is thinking about investing in Coval i believe this is the rite time, Just holding 2M in this cheap price and will be holding until it will give me back in Million in Fiat.

I agree with you best is just hodl until end of of 2018 Wink
GmanUtrecht

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:22:15 PM

COVAL’s approach as a solution provider as well as the circumstances that have lead to this point are fairly unique. We started COVAL with an association of an existing cryptocurrency that already had presence on at least one major public exchange and a community of coin holders. Our efforts to pivot, rebrand and migrate over the last several months has followed our philosophy of working to make a broadly useful cryptocurrency in a sea of useless speculative ones.

We are also choosing to be an expansive platform which could be considered risky in the traditional sense but we see it differently. In fact, if we had a narrow strategy, we do not think COVAL would succeed. Though we do not proclaim COVAL to be the only viable platform and cryptocurrency by having this cross-industry strategy, we are positioning COVAL to be among the most ideal widely adopted solutions. While others focus inward, we move outward and the irony is that this approach together with our overall vision is the more pragmatic choice. Rather than be bound to any market or technology, COVAL can adapt and evolve and avoid getting trapped in corners or be victim to any one technologies shortcomings.

Many projects in the blockchain space are offering tokens through ICO events to support their particular versions of new innovative components for the future of network protocols and utility infrastructure as well as societal concepts such as governance and industry specific proposed solutions. These projects focus on decentralization, p2p, secure cryptography, zero trust, immutability and other potentially disruptive concepts. This is all good and the ideologies of a “democratic” financial backing model fits nicely into these efforts. However, see our Crowdfunding Creed to understand our thinking on ICOs.

Regardless of how projects are raising money, we do understand that the best of these new development efforts will bubble up as winners while others maybe at best can be considered as prior art for future projects or upgrades to the well adopted platforms and at worst as lessons on how not to do things, which also has value (learn from failures). All meaningful contributions and progress towards modernizing the world with “trustless” systems for movable value, identification, governance etc are a positive evolution. These projects and companies build upon each other’s work.

Trust is inherent when technology removes the need to Trust.

We will need to be patient with split efforts resulting in incompatibilities and lack of interoperability. We will need to make it through complex community debates (i.e. Bitcoin block size). Progress and large-scale change takes time. It is apparent that today there seems to be more eagerness to reinvent and compete with a startup attitude. This is in contrast to earlier open source culture and the emphasis on open standards consortiums that advanced slowly and cautiously and mostly in unison. Both have pros and cons and our hope is that we see more of a balance moving forward in the blockchain space. Not every idea or protocol should have an attached multi-million dollar ICO and token as opposed to being simply an open source contribution for the betterment of the community.

COVAL is focused foremost on the peripheral innovations as opposed to the underlying infrastructure of blockchains, consensus algorithms and new smart contract programming languages that are increasingly considered commodities as the industry settles down. Reinventing for the sake of reinventing adds complexity and noise. We are careful with what we choose to create as opposed to adopt and integrate. With this perspective and philosophy to lead us forward, we make decisions and have some insights on how COVAL can have purpose. We have a vision to realistically provide solutions that are relevant now and down the road by being implementers and integrators of what we think are the best and most mature commodity layers and platforms to complement our own. Just as Bitcoin was largely stitched together using various concepts and crypto technologies developed in previous decades as part of the cypherpunk movement, COVAL will also assemble the pieces and create connective modules and designs that achieve desired solutions that are needed for our products to function and likely for other products and services to function more efficiently too. We are as pragmatic as much as we are futurists.

Our first decision as we created COVAL was to scrap an old forked Bitcoin blockchain and put the token on Bitcoin itself via the Counterparty Platform. Now the ₡OVAL cryptocurrency is secure without needing the type of blockchain network maintenance that was needed before. We are able to proceed as innovators around the currency more so than on the currency and it's ledger stack itself. One of the over-arching concepts of COVAL is to be ubiquitous, omnipresent and agnostic whenever possible. COVAL is not a platform or currency for just one industry or one niche market. In order to achieve this, we ourselves need to build example applications and services using the COVAL Platform and that incorporate the ₡OVAL token.

As COVAL is used within various niche crypto markets and liquidity increases, we can be strongly positioned to move further into more mainstream markets where partner redemption paths can be established. When business efforts result in ₡OVAL being accepted as a payment option or integrated as a native and/or custom currency by more companies and projects, the positive trend will continue. First we must build a strong foundation. Our strategy to provide a platform, framework, apps and services will fortify ₡OVAL with utility and value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: