Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOW STARTING BID - Dice site] ALTDICE.NET - Ends on 25th october  (Read 904 times)
yogg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 11:16:28 AM

Hello,

I am selling my altcoins dice game http://www.altdice.net
I am currently working on other projects and I lack time to take care of Altdice as it should be taken care of, this is why I'm selling.

The site exists since August 2013 but has been offline between July 2015 and March 2016.
It's running as of now.

The site hosted an offchain dice game which had flaws, it has been hacked. The flawed script has been removed and Altdice is running with it's legacy onchain dice script, which runs great since 2013 !

What you'll get :

- Domain name altdice.net (registered at Namecheap)
- Onchain dice game script.
- Unique website design. Additionally, you'll get more designed HTML elements that were created to implement a custom offchain dice game. (Dark & pink theme)
- Altdice twitter account.
- If the selling price is above 2BTC, I can setup the game for you and I will I offer 3 months of support where you can reach me.
- Otherwise (if selling price is below 2BTC), I can provide the instructions to get things working. In this case, for an additionnal 0.25BTC, I will setup the website on your infrastructure and offer 3 months of support where you can reach me.
- In both cases, I will explain via Skype how to manage the website and how to add new coins.

What you'll need in order to get things running :
- Some VPS to host the website.
- Some machine to host the coins wallets. This can be done on the same VPS but I do not advise to do so.

Some IT knowledge is a plus, but even a newbie can add a coin and handle Altdice.net. With the proper documentation & explanations, you'll be able to do this by yourself !

Starting bid : 0.05 BTC
Bid increments : 0.05 BTC
Buy it now : 5 BTC

The auction ends on the 25th October at 11:59 PM GMT. (Countdown timer to the end : http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161025T2359&p0=136&msg=Altdice+Sale&font=cursive )
Any bid in the last 30 minuts extends the auction for another 30 minuts.

I agree to use a trusted BCTalk escrow to handle the deal.

Feel free to ask any questions you have.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:27:40 PM

prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:40:19 PM

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 02:43:30 PM

Thanks Dogedigital to open the bidding !
Highest bid for now.

Hello prince V, unfortunately your bid is invalid. The bid increments are 0.05BTC so the next valid bid is 0.10BTC
prince V

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:19:35 PM

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

yogg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 04:35:02 PM

Current highest bid.
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:45:59 PM

prince V

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:11:41 PM

I want to bid please let me know if you can extend timeframe.

prince V

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:13:02 PM

Hello,

I am currently working on other projects and I lack time to take care of Altdice as it should be taken care of, this is why I'm selling.

The site exists since August 2013 but has been offline between July 2015 and March 2016.
It's running as of now.

The site hosted an offchain dice game which had flaws, it has been hacked. The flawed script has been removed and Altdice is running with it's legacy onchain dice script, which runs great since 2013 !

What you'll get :

- Unique website design. Additionally, you'll get more designed HTML elements that were created to implement a custom offchain dice game. (Dark & pink theme)
- If the selling price is above 2BTC, I can setup the game for you and I will I offer 3 months of support where you can reach me.
- Otherwise (if selling price is below 2BTC), I can provide the instructions to get things working. In this case, for an additionnal 0.25BTC, I will setup the website on your infrastructure and offer 3 months of support where you can reach me.
- In both cases, I will explain via Skype how to manage the website and how to add new coins.

- Some machine to host the coins wallets. This can be done on the same VPS but I do not advise to do so.

Some IT knowledge is a plus, but even a newbie can add a coin and handle Altdice.net. With the proper documentation & explanations, you'll be able to do this by yourself !

The auction ends on the 25th October at 11:59 PM GMT. (Countdown timer to the end : http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161025T2359&p0=136&msg=Altdice+Sale&font=cursive )

The last bid placed after me was very late can i place a bid.can you change date from 25 to 28?

Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:55:48 PM

My bid was in the specificed time.  I dont see how or why it should be extended tbh.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:14:26 AM

Hello,

It's running as of now.

What you'll get :

The last bid placed after me was very late can i place a bid.can you change date from 25 to 28?

Doge's bid was before it closed. Look at the times. There is no reason that this should be extended, as everything was done according to the rules.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:29:11 PM

Bumping.  I did not receive a Private Message to conclude the deal yet.
HotSwap

Activity: 806

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:11:49 AM

'If you see this, it means that this coin on Altdice is down or under maintenance. We will be back soon ! Please hold your bets. We apologize for the inconvenience. '

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:17:46 PM

Was told i did not have a valid bid but the time post clealy shows that it is.

Awaiting for further contact from op
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1013

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:16:41 AM

is this auction over?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Dogedigital
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 11:59:26 AM

is this auction over?

It should be.

This thread is proof of myself winning.  OP has been online and seems to have viewed my post and personal message but not has responded.

I will be waiting a bit longer before submitting a scams/accusation thread.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1013

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:38:27 PM

is this auction over?

It should be.

This thread is proof of myself winning.  OP has been online and seems to have viewed my post and personal message but not has responded.

strange why should he do this?  I see only one reason and that is his Bin price
and he thought he will get much more and does not want to give it away for that low price

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:37:55 AM

is this auction over?

It should be.

strange why should he do this?  I see only one reason and that is his Bin price
and he thought he will get much more and does not want to give it away for that low price

The entire point of the starting bid is to give a floor. If he wanted the floor higher, he should have set it higher. He didn't, therefore he should be honoring his agreement.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
topiOleg

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:08:04 AM

Well if he does not live up to the agreement of his own auction then his site's reputation will be tarnished also, which is not good. People should set the min bid also their reserve price.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: