Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need more friends :(  (Read 692 times)
Radenz (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:01:51 PM

Hello everyone !
I have a lot of real life friends. At first, we study and play together. All my friends always make me happy.
But, my best friend have just betrayed me Cry. Noone can make me happy now  Cry.
Please be my friend, you can add me on BBM : D2172C82. I will be happy if you want to be my friend and add me on BBM  Cheesy.
(Note that i'm a teenager, also a student of a school)
And last, sorry for my bad English.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:26:47 PM

oh you are getting me emotional but adding any friend some thing like that would not help and i can understand that betrayal from best friend can hurt you alot.I think you must focus on your life right now,focus on studies and you future,many friends come in your life again,so dont worry about it and go on.
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:21:25 PM

Well, do you have skype, i am also a teenager too. Add my Skype if you want to talk to me: Beaniss.anhquan
And by the way, i am a girl and i am living in Vietnam. Hope that you will add my Skype. I think we will have a lot of things to chit chat
Radenz (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:39:47 PM

oh you are getting me emotional but adding any friend some thing like that would not help and i can understand that betrayal from best friend can hurt you alot.I think you must focus on your life right now,focus on studies and you future,many friends come in your life again,so dont worry about it and go on.
Thank you for your suggestion  Cheesy. I'll do it
Well, do you have skype, i am also a teenager too. Add my Skype if you want to talk to me: Beaniss.anhquan
And by the way, i am a girl and i am living in Vietnam. Hope that you will add my Skype. I think we will have a lot of things to chit chat
Wow, it's not too far from me. I live in South East Asia too, Indonesia. I'll add your Skype  Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:51:11 PM

Hello everyone !
I have a lot of real life friends. At first, we study and play together. All my friends always make me happy.
But, my best friend have just betrayed me Cry. Noone can make me happy now  Cry.
Please be my friend, you can add me on BBM : D2172C82. I will be happy if you want to be my friend and add me on BBM  Cheesy.

I'll be your friend but ONLY if you have a goat.
Radenz (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:16:55 PM

I'll be your friend but ONLY if you have a goat.
What do you mean about the goat  Huh ? I don't understand.
jabaguru

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:10:04 AM

Many people are looking for friends. But it doesn't matter. Friends just appear when they must appear.
drakker

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:02:05 AM

Hello everyone !

If you need a friend that you can talk to I can be one, but I don't have BBM. My suggestion is if you really want a friend to comfort you and guide you try to go to your parents. They are the one who can understand you most. And they will listen to you anytime if you need help or comfort.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:39:59 AM

I need less.. i can't stand people they are irritating morons.

I won't be your friend OP Wink  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
buzefall

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:10:59 AM

Dogs are best friends! )  checked Wink
Radenz (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:08:58 AM

Many people are looking for friends. But it doesn't matter. Friends just appear when they must appear.
Yeah. Just looking up for a good person to chat.
If you need a friend that you can talk to I can be one, but I don't have BBM. My suggestion is if you really want a friend to comfort you and guide you try to go to your parents. They are the one who can understand you most. And they will listen to you anytime if you need help or comfort.
What about Skype ? Do you have Skype ? Just looking up for a good person to chat.
I need less.. i can't stand people they are irritating morons.

I won't be your friend OP Wink  Cheesy
Okay  Wink Cheesy
Dogs are best friends! )  checked Wink
I think it's good. But my religion prohibit me to pet a dog.
satishmoun

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:20:28 AM

Be careful with making online friends, they will hurt you more.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:07:23 AM

Hello everyone !

if you need a friend, a lot of people in this forum to be a place to share knowledge about bitcoin.
Why do you want to require a personal friend? so very many people here to be a friend to your share.

Ryanteck

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:17:20 AM

Hello everyone !

I also want a lot of friends today. Will you be my friend ?
What is your origin of country ?
Are you female or male ?
akashborikar

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:23:40 AM

If you wany you have lots of frnd jst post a topic thats who send you a frnd request you send him/her some btc Grin then you see that you got lots of frnd..
on my side i got the proof..Tomorrow i post a topic that is thos people send me frnd requst i give him 0.0001 and i got lots of frnd  Wink Wink Wink
shyich03

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:24:27 PM

Man you need to get of the web and talk to people in real life. Go to gatherings, hit the bar, whatever
osmio

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:42:36 PM

Hello everyone !

Sorry to hear that. It will hurt for awhile, but just remember you don't want people like that in your life anyway. This is your opportunity to find a better friend.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: