I tried playing around on testnet to mine some bitcoin, so I set up solo mining on 0.3.22 but no miner would connect before or after it had received all the blocks AND it was using 100% of a CPU core.
I tried the previous version with the exact same setting and it worked fine. after it got e blocks the miner connected and started working away.
Here are the settings
opening batch script
bitcoin.exe -testnet -datadir="%cd%\.bitcoin" -conf="%cd%\.bitcoin\testnet\bitcoin.conf" -server
phoenix opencl miner batch script (the batch script that's in \bitcoin-0.3.22_BROKEN_TESTS\)
phoenix.exe -u http://user:password@localhost:8332 -k phatk DEVICE=0 FASTLOOP=false BFI_INT VECTORS AGGRESSION=11 WORKSIZE=128 -v