Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:51:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonus Ball Raffle: Win a hoody for 0.1BTC  (Read 4015 times)
bowen151 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 11:01:57 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2013, 01:05:21 PM by bowen151

RAFFLE

This is a raffle for one brand new, never worn, medium sized bitcoin miner hoodie as seen below

Rules:

• This game is tied to the standard UK lottery game to make things as fair as possible, to enter this game you shall pick a number from the available lottery numbers: 1 - 49 and then when all entry slots have been filled and paid only then can we play the game!

The following is an excerpt from their website https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/lotterydrawgames/lotto.ftl regarding the game: "Lotto is the UK's biggest millionaire-making game. Simply select 6 numbers from 1 to 49. The Lotto draw takes place every Wednesday and Saturday and six numbers (the main numbers) are drawn, along with one additional number - the bonus number."

===============================================================
    If your number matches the bonus ball when the raffle is announced to be live then you shall win the current prize as shown above.

• To enter you must send BTC0.25 0.15 0.1 to the never before used games address in my signature, then PM me with txid and entry number
    • One number entry per fee
    • Only after all numbers have been assigned shall I then announce that the game is live and the following UK lottery draw shall reveal the winner
    • If there is not enough interest after a general concensus in this thread then I have no problem in refunding everything that was sent, if any. So please make sure when PM'ing me with your entry try to make sure you include your txid for refunding purposes.

1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    7 -
    8 -
    9 -
    10 -
    11 -
    12 -
    13 -
    14 -
    15 -
    16 -
    17 -
    18 -
    19 -
    20 -
    21 -
    22 -
    23 -
    24 -
    25 -
    26 -
    27 -
    28 -
    29 -
    30 -
    31 -
    32 -
    33 -
    34 -
    35 -
    36 -
    37 -
    38 -
    39 -
    40 -
    41 -
    42 -
    43 -
    44 -
    45 -
    46 -
    47 -
    48 -
    49 -

-Buying/Selling graphics cards every month
--Buying BTC every month £/$/€200+ wanted
---UK based re-seller of physical bitcoins  Click here to buy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 11:06:58 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2013, 12:01:12 AM by bowen151

Reserved for game going live announcement, announce of winner and updated information.

Edited entry price to 0.15BTC
Will ship prize for free
66% minimum of entry funds shall go to the next prize
Edited entry price again to 0.1BTC

Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 11:10:38 PM

Wow, for the price of ONE entry you could just buy a hoodie like that.   

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 11:18:17 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2013, 11:43:54 PM by bowen151

Ok I shall change the entry price.

I'm still trying to iron out the bugs as this is the first one.

But hopefully i'd like to run one of these a month so i've lowered the price again to attract more people and try to get the numbers assigned pretty fast due to the volatile BTC prices.

BRules

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 11:46:47 PM

did you really put a thought on this before posting?

why would I bet more than half of the price of this hoodie and having a chance of 2% of winning it? And you will earn more than 30 times the price of this hoodie if you sell all the entrys. The only thing I will bet here is that no one will enter this with these conditions.

bowen151 (OP)

Caveat Emptor

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 12:00:20 AM

Of course.

What would you see as a fair entry price, as I said earlier, this is the first one and there are bound to be some issues but i'd like things to remain fair.

As I have paid for and provided the first prize then I shall of course want to be reimbursed, however I have also mentioned that 66% of the entry fee shall go towards the next prize, it shall be 66% minimum so if I see something good I think you guys would like to win then I'll of course be willing to use more towards it.

Im thinking that future prizes could be anything from apparel to computer equipment for mining, litecoins are booming these days and im sure a few miners would like to try and win a cheap 6950 to add to their rig.

Im open to any suggestions you guys have Smiley

Cheers!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: