Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS [STEALTH] Bitcointalk Full Member Accounts 0.01125 btc Each  (Read 7497 times)
samward (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 10:15:09 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 04:37:59 AM by samward

Full Member Account
Not Hacked, No Scam, No Signed Message/ No staked address, No Loans, No Signature Campaigns, No Negative Feedbacks

Price:

Before: 0.015 btc
Now: Price 0.01125 btc

The accounts are stealth. They are not listed on any list and had no negative feedbacks. The accounts had no signature patterns that can link on other accounts.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:29:59 AM

I'm interested in the accounts. I was wondering if I could see some of the accounts before I plan on purchasing them. Please reply to your PM!

Hi!
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:39:38 AM

Can you sign message?
samward (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:42:36 AM

Can you sign message?

I already stated it on the op. No signed message/No staked address.
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:40:28 PM

To risky with no staked adress
samward (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:14:24 AM

How it is risky? There is no staked address.
TriggerX

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:11:10 AM

I bought an account from OP and I was really satisfied. I had extra BTC to spend so I decided to purchase one and the low price really interested me. I contacted the OP and responded within 30 minutes to most of my messages. He/she was really quick in responding and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the account!

Hi!
samward (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:17:51 AM

I bought an account from OP and I was really satisfied. I had extra BTC to spend so I decided to purchase one and the low price really interested me. I contacted the OP and responded within 30 minutes to most of my messages. He/she was really quick in responding and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the account!

Thank you for your honest review.  Smiley
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:50:27 AM

It is risky if you are not first owner of account - it is impossible to prove.
If first owner of account staked address, and you just deleted this post, now there is no staked address on this account. But if someone quoted post of first owner with staked address in any moment first owner can prove that this account is his, and buyer can do nothing..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
samward (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:24:40 PM

If first owner of account staked address, and you just deleted this post, now there is no staked address on this account. But if someone quoted post of first owner with staked address in any moment first owner can prove that this account is his, and buyer can do nothing..

I'm the first owner. There is no quoted address or staked address.
Naficopa

Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:36:46 PM

I'm the first owner. There is no quoted address or staked address.

Possible you are first owner, possible you are not.. as it was mentioned above, it is impossible to prove.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
samward (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:13:42 AM

Sale: 25% discount today only.
now: 0.01125 btc
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:19:08 AM

how if 0.008BTC?
samward (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:26:51 PM

how if 0.008BTC?

This guy try to scam me. epic fail.
keyscore44
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:38:55 AM

Still selling accounts.

Do your accounts are mentioned as "farmed" accounts on the list in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670807.0 ?
If yes, probably all of them will be tagged as "farmed"

My advise for buyers: Use escrow and don't buy farmed accounts from mentioned list! When DT members tag them, they will be worthless.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
samward (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:38:40 AM

Still selling accounts.

Do your accounts are mentioned as "farmed" accounts on the list in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670807.0 ?
If yes, probably all of them will be tagged as "farmed"

My advise for buyers: Use escrow and don't buy farmed accounts from mentioned list! When DT members tag them, they will be worthless.

The accounts are stealth. They are not listed on any list and had no negative feedbacks. The accounts had no signature patterns that can link on other accounts.
blackpaper76

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:18:07 PM

PM me best price..
samward (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:09:25 AM

PM me best price..

Check your pm.
Naficopa

Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:22:48 AM

What is % of posts in local threads?
What is potential of this account?
How old is staked address?
Would you go first?

Edit - i read later that account don't have staked address.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
biscon

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:53:02 PM

I have sent him 0.018 BTC to him for an account a week ago but he do not have sent me the account. He comes online and do not reply to me from a few days. please send me my money back if you do not have any account to sell.

Please do not trust on him.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: