Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFL week of 10/23 games  (Read 439 times)
Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:17:05 PM

I wanted to touch on the Thursday game because in the NFL it seems
everytime all the talking heads and morons with sports shows bury someone,
they immediately looks awesome the next week.

Well this week they are burying Aaron Rodgers. I think that's a little to soon in the
season to just count him out. Short week this week for defensive prep and packers
are at home vs a bad bears team. I think the Packers win by 14-17 points and
silence all the critics.

I am looking to take the packers in a teaser/money line where all they have to do it win.
Maybe packers to the patriots since big ben is out.

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:08:06 AM

Aaron Rodgers has been burying himself, tbh. He has not been himself since last season.

He's gone 12 straight games with fewer than 300 passing yards -- the longest streak of his career. Not good considering Eddie Lacy and Starks are both out for the game. Even if it is just the Bears, GB is going to need Rodgers to produce something. He's thrown for only one second half touchdown this season and that one came during garbage time of the Cowboys game when Dallas was in prevent allowing them to march down the field to kill time.

Comparing the the two QB's for the game: Over their last 12 starts, Hoyer has better numbers than Rodgers. Hoyer has gone 6-6 with a 63.4 completion percentage, 262.0 passing yards per game, 20-5 TD-INT, and a passer rating of 94.1. Rodgers is 7-5 with a 58.6 completion percentage, 226.8 passing yards per game, 20-9 TD-INT and a passer rating of 83.3.

Also Sam Shields is out for the game having been put on IR.

Yeah, Bears do suck, but Rodgers ain't looking too good either. I would't be surprised if he gets benched at halftime if he plays as poorly as he did against Dallas. I also wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly turned things around and lit the Bears up.

I think GB will win, but not cover 7.5, so I agree with you that a GB teaser/money line would be best.
Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:11:38 AM

good stuff there Junko you know your stuff Smiley

My first large play this weekend and its going to be my biggest play
of the season so far.

EAGLES +3  3x bet and small money line

This game is screaming for you to take the vikes with bradford returning to Philly. I in
fact love the Eagles and the line on this game is begging you to take the vikes but the
Eagles will make this game look like the Pittsburgh game a couple weeks back.  This is a
great spot to back the Eagles and fade bradford.  Every square and their mom will be
climbing over themselves to put $5 on the Vikings to only win by a field goal.

Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:53:23 AM

Packers really pulled away late wow. Giving me the first leg of my parlay so thats good
but unfortunately I didn't play them straight but will still take the cover. Bears QB going
out in the second was probably the reason they covered and didn't just win.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:33:56 AM

Packers really pulled away late wow. Giving me the first leg of my parlay so thats good
but unfortunately I didn't play them straight but will still take the cover. Bears QB going
out in the second was probably the reason they covered and didn't just win.

Yeah they sure did, I didn't put a bet on this game because the Packers were too short for my liking and I wasn't very confident they would cover the spread but like you said the Bears QB going out helped the Packers cover the spread easily. I'm still studying the Sunday's games and I'm hoping I can try and find some upsets like I did last week.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Junko
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:13:02 AM

Yeah, the first half, along with GB's first possession of the second half was not looking very good for the Packers. Fortunately for them, the Bears just had no offense to speak of. Hoyer going out just closed the door - not that he was doing anything anyway.

As for the Eagles, I would agree with you except for the fact that Vaitai at right tackle looked really shaky last week and it looks like the Eagles are going to stay with him there. He's going to have to step up his game or at least get some help via a TE or RB chipping. And that may be all that's needed. But that Minny D tho...

One game I like this week is Oakland +1 @Jax. The Raiders seem to do better playing away and don't seem to have any problems traveling and playing on the East coast.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:01:11 AM

good stuff there Junko you know your stuff Smiley

My first large play this weekend and its going to be my biggest play
of the season so far.

EAGLES +3  3x bet and small money line

This game is screaming for you to take the vikes with bradford returning to Philly. I in
fact love the Eagles and the line on this game is begging you to take the vikes but the
Eagles will make this game look like the Pittsburgh game a couple weeks back.  This is a
great spot to back the Eagles and fade bradford.  Every square and their mom will be
climbing over themselves to put $5 on the Vikings to only win by a field goal.

I'm also going to put a bet on the Eagles however I think they can win at the money line so I'm putting that on @2.20 and I'm also going to take a 2 leg parlay with the Eagles ML and New York Giants ML both of which I think will win. I haven't really looked at any of the other games yet but these 2 stood out for me as winners.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 09:15:44 PM

Well I got my 2 leg parlay with the New York Giants and the Eagles winning at the money line. I also posted in another NFL topic where I just missed out on a 5 leg parlay as the Washington Redskins lost and I had them in my parlay with the Eagles, Giants, Raiders, Colts and Redskins all at the money line and the odds were $37.12 It doesn't really matter as I had all of them in single bets which I'm well in profit as I only laid out $10 on the parlay.

Well done OP on the Eagles and good luck with the Patriots.

Junko
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:35:23 PM

Yeah, good call on the Eagles, OP. Looks like the Viking's 5-0 record was counterfeit. Their O-line is a shambles.

@vella85: Wow, nice wins. Too bad the 5 game parlay wasn't a teaser instead.

The only NFL game I liked and went with this weekend was Oakland +1 and won.  Smiley But I lost in college football yesterday thanks to Houston and Ohio St. both losing.  Angry
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 10:04:34 PM

Yeah, good call on the Eagles, OP. Looks like the Viking's 5-0 record was counterfeit. Their O-line is a shambles.

@vella85: Wow, nice wins. Too bad the 5 game parlay wasn't a teaser instead.

The only NFL game I liked and went with this weekend was Oakland +1 and won.  Smiley But I lost in college football yesterday thanks to Houston and Ohio St. both losing.  Angry

Thanks mate!

Same here I liked Oakland as well and I was really confident that I just took them at the money line which I also did for all my other picks. I don't really follow College Football that much but I do watch a few games here and there. And I have put a couple of bets on some games at the point spreads and have done pretty well but I don't know too much about the teams or players lol I believe there is a College Football topic in this forum so maybe you could post some tips each week there.

babyjesusftw1

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:08:09 PM

Eagles D finally stepped it up after a bad couple weeks. They really bailed Wentz out of a bad outing, which was bound to happen against a top defense since he's just a rookie. Hopefully Dallas can have a few slip-ups so the Eagles can come out on top of the division!

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUniteSports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
vella85

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 11:45:59 PM

I wanted to touch on the Thursday game because in the NFL it seems
everytime all the talking heads and morons with sports shows bury someone,
they immediately looks awesome the next week.

Well this week they are burying Aaron Rodgers. I think that's a little to soon in the
season to just count him out. Short week this week for defensive prep and packers
are at home vs a bad bears team. I think the Packers win by 14-17 points and
silence all the critics.

I am looking to take the packers in a teaser/money line where all they have to do it win.
Maybe packers to the patriots since big ben is out.

Hey mate,

Did you end up taking the Packers and Patriots money line parlay? If so congrats on the win as the Patriots won easily in the end.

Tonight's game is a tough call and I may sit this one out.

Rubberduckie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:54:19 AM

sounds like we all had a good week.

Yeah the Eagles were just a perfect spot for get the Vikes their first loss. Especially with
all their injuries to the offensive line.

Took Houston small +8 hoping to get a back door

vella85

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 04:35:14 AM

sounds like we all had a good week.

Yeah the Eagles were just a perfect spot for get the Vikes their first loss. Especially with
all their injuries to the offensive line.

Took Houston small +8 hoping to get a back door

Yeah by the looks of things most of us did well but I'm a little disappointed on how it ended as I also had Houston to cover the point spread but I took them +13.5 @1.48 and they couldn't even cover that. But not to worry as I am in profit for the weekend plus it helps me in the long run with Houston loosing as I have the Colts to win the AFC South and also to win the Super Bowl so now the Colts are 1 game behind Houston in the division.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: