Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 Claimbitcoin.top- Get Bitcoin From playing 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 2743 times)
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:07:27 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 10:50:37 PM by claimbitcointop.org

http://http://claimbitcoin.top

So what is Claimbitcointop really?

Well, it is a browser based game and Bitcoin faucet as well. In short, you control a mine where you actively have to mine for resources. These resources can be used on upgrading your mine, and gold can be exchanged for Bitcoins. At least that is what this game is going to be.

Code:
 This is the adress that will be used to credit all the income from the game, and pay all players:
1E8xEf6C6CTgzRLn72UpUiM9DiukhfMY3H

With full developed mine you will be able to earn 12500 gold hour, that will be worthing unlimited satoshis , and claim period will be 2hours and 30 minutes between captchas, you can full upgrade your account with 1 month or two

No more resets will happen at the game, all day 30 of each month we will calculate the gold value and credit to all balances their earnings(we will make the exchange once every month, the more you play and support the more you will earn)

27-12-2016=Game has re-opened, no more resets will occur.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:01:51 AM

The site looks nice and your project also. The rates are very low at beginning. 1000 gold = 1 satoshi, right?

And I earned only 40 gold on first claim. Need to claim more than 20 times to earn 1 satoshi?
This is what I observed, but the rest is nice, I hope to see this site making a great success.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:56:51 PM

Refer and earn 15% from your referal earnings, for lifetime, all will earn a low ammount in the begining as long you upgrade you might be earning100- 2000 satoshis daily, the game sky is the limit, the game is based into faucet, and doing those we will share the income with all of you.

Unlike mybitmine, that were our inspiration we dont wanna to run or close doors or let people play while they hope to get paid for doing those, we do wanna you to earn and monetize your time.
mrcash02

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:28:25 PM

Refer and earn 15% from your referal earnings, for lifetime, all will earn a low ammount in the begining as long you upgrade you might be earning100- 2000 satoshis daily, the game sky is the limit, the game is based into faucet, and doing those we will share the income with all of you.

Unlike mybitmine, that were our inspiration we dont wanna to run or close doors or let people play while they hope to get paid for doing those, we do wanna you to earn and monetize your time.

I know that it's possible to earn more on long term, but the beginning rewards are very low yet. 50 golds = 1 satoshi, ok...

And we claim 50 golds every 5 minutes, too low. People won't play for a week or more every 5 minutes to start earning maybe 2000 satoshis daily.
I don't want to discourages it or disagree about your work, it's just the reality of the facts. It must be more attractive to bring users to your site.
Good luck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
mrcash02

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:11:22 PM

I know that it's possible to earn more on long term, but the beginning rewards are very low yet. 50 golds = 1 satoshi, ok...

And we claim 50 golds every 5 minutes, too low. People won't play for a week or more every 5 minutes to start earning maybe 2000 satoshis daily.
I don't want to discourages it or disagree about your work, it's just the reality of the facts. It must be more attractive to bring users to your site.
Good luck.

I will give a boost into the bonus, i will make for 1 week the bonus worth 200 gold and 20 of each resource this way anybody can upgrade atleast the claim time and earn better, soo with 10 claims at the boost and some at the mining you will be able to start earn 160 gold every 20 minutes, you will be able to upgrade the time between each claim soo, if you active enought you will be claiming at 2hours and 20 minutes that will give you around 1250, around 25 satoshis per claim, as i stated above we need your support to get better rewards, if no players and no traffic we cant raise the pot, and if you invest a bit of your time playing it you will be able to reach 12500gold hour, considering the actual exchange rate it will be 250 satoshis reward, those is the prize now, as the game grows as well the support all can earn huge.

I understand the difficult to give good rewards. I really would like to help you to make this faucet make success fast, but need many users for that.

Maybe you should look this ads network, looks they are paying good rates, almost like adsense: https://www.adsoptimal.com/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 06:45:18 PM

I forgot the most important thing, test all the features, deposits are avaible and will be reset on the end of the test period, you can deposit to buy raws to advance faster in game and keep into the top 50.

All are invited to join and test and compete for a month to get 40k satoshis each one, play clean, if find a bug dont exploit we will see those.

Mix your earning with the claim and the boost, to advance faster, we will give you a help to allow to upgrade and understand the game:

Boost bonus:

500 gold and 20 iron, 20 raw and 20 gems, this may be claimed every 5 minutes

The winners will be those with the biggest balance ingame of satoshi

Choose your strategy :

mix the claim and boost and dont upgrade- take the risks to not be at top 50

or

mix the claim and boost and upgrade( mines can bring you 12500 gold/ hour); (can claim every 2 hours and 30 minutes, instead every 5 minutes)

Good luck all.
If someone feels that i will need to get an escrow to stand with the prize kindly help me to get one that wont charge anything.
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:57:17 PM

There are already 48 active players disputing their prize, join now stay at top 50 and get paid while have fun.

Bonus reward : 500 gold ,20 gems, 20 iron, 20 raw claim every 5 minutes.

Have fun while playing, thanks all.

Referal comission 15%
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:58:01 AM

There are already 53 players disputing the top 50 places, remember each member must exchange the gold into satoshis, the top 50 will be paid, at 30 November.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:51:19 AM

i joined today and your page looks good but i dont linke this link shortener .....
hope you can handel balances without shortener !

kind regards
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 12:25:59 AM

i joined today and your page looks good but i dont linke this link shortener .....
hope you can handel balances without shortener !

kind regards

Thanks and welcome, i do pretend to get adsense but i dont know if it is because website is new that they didnt accepted it yet, anyway, the boost is being tested, and might change into others providers, im readjusting as well the upgrades costs, at November i do expect to get the game full tested and ready to moove forward.

The boost should be there to help and not to be the main income in game, im studying if it will worth the beneficts it may bring.
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:48:17 PM

Well considering that the improvements will take a bit to be achieve i have choosed to add two more boost into the game one is already been implemented, now you can earn twice and it should became 3x more by the end of the day.
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 12:14:23 AM

Good luck.

I will give a boost into the bonus, i will make for 1 week the bonus worth 200 gold and 20 of each resource this way anybody can upgrade atleast the claim time and earn better, soo with 10 claims at the boost and some at the mining you will be able to start earn 160 gold every 20 minutes, you will be able to upgrade the time between each claim soo, if you active enought you will be claiming at 2hours and 20 minutes that will give you around 1250, around 25 satoshis per claim, as i stated above we need your support to get better rewards, if no players and no traffic we cant raise the pot, and if you invest a bit of your time playing it you will be able to reach 12500gold hour, considering the actual exchange rate it will be 250 satoshis reward, those is the prize now, as the game grows as well the support all can earn huge.

I understand the difficult to give good rewards. I really would like to help you to make this faucet make success fast, but need many users for that.

Maybe you should look this ads network, looks they are paying good rates, almost like adsense: https://www.adsoptimal.com/

We had been aproved, thanks for the sugestion, just one question they gaved 10 dollars and those shows as pending how those credits get clear if they do get such, i didnt find anything related to those. Anyway the mobile ads are now enable all can play from the phone and support the game with it as well.
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 04:46:40 PM

We are working into an extra bonus to allow all to upgrade faster, there is alredy 64 players disputing the top 50 and get a payment of 40k satoshis, you still have time to join.
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:27:36 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 05:30:32 PM by claimbitcointop.org

Since there are several players not active we will keep the contest and the players will get the 40k satoshis reward if they achieve atleast 500 satoshis balance, exchange gold into satoshis currently 50gold=1 satoshis, remember all there is a 15% referal comission, and two boost buttons that give you 500 gold, and 20 of each others resorces.

We had some issue at login and all passwords need to be changed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Note: we add an extra boost for all, same reward as the others
- I had changed the upgrades cost to make easy for all to play and improve

claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 12:20:11 PM

This month we do expect to clear any bug that might appear, and we do hope to start at December the live version of the game, in the meanwhile we will be readjusting all rewards accordingly the game projection.
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:49:46 PM

Mix your claims with the boosts to upgrade faster your mine ,and be able to get your prize of 40k satoshis as you achieve 500 satoshis in game.
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:29:14 AM

I had receive some deposit into claimbitcointop shares, i got no information about the user as well the shares, soo kindly pm here soo i can credit your shares, remember all the contest running this month for 50 players, upgrades costs has been changed accordingly to make the game more exiting as well fair for all.
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:57:27 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 06:13:19 PM by claimbitcointop.org

I had some issue over the message of the claimbitcointop shares, kindly pm here i will left a notification ingame to allow the owners to send me their details once again.(A signed message will be required to confirm you own the adress you claiming)

Before send any ammount you must send me a message soo i can add you into the claimbitcoin shares, you cant make direct deposit without warn me, i will remove the link of the claimbitcoinshars, and i will send you the link by pm, to avoid more confusion, the adress to make the deposits will show into the shares menu.
claimbitcointop.org (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:42:53 PM

Unlike mybitmine that were our inspiration we do have a plan to handle big players and huge number of players:

- i will use the network income to credit all users balances according their gold balance, this will happen always once in a month
(the more gold you have the bigger the share you will get)( the more you support the bigger the reward will be for all)

-with this i will have balance to keep the game alive, while i think into some way to improve, and all players will be able to earn always;

-All accounts will be deleted into December, and after that all improvements as well referals will stand with you forever, we wont reset anymore your progress;

- with all upgrades you will be able to earn 12500 gold hour, and will be required to claim every 2 hours and 30 minutes between captcha or claims.

-I will add the follow bonus as we cross a number of players active into the pot
-achieve 200 active players -0,01btc extra to the pot
-achieve 500 active players- 0.03btc extra to the pot
-achieve 1000 and above active players i will add-0,05btc to the pot all months
This will be only given if there is those number of active players, if we reach 200 member and some dont play no bonus will be given, we do wanna you to play and support the game;

- share holders will get 25% from total network income, the deposit from shares will go to the pot as well, meaning if the game sells 0,50btc off shares this value will go to the pot to share with all members.

- players will get something between 50-65% revenue generated from the game.

- all users registed from here will get two upgrades into December for free, these two upgrades will be at the time between claim rates, meaning you will have to do captcha every 30 minutes instead 5 minutes. Besides that all which claim the boost bonus will get 1000 of each resorces , gold, raw, iron, gems   

Some stats to share with you all:

Total Gold in user's hands: 611936.304

Total BTC in user's hands: 308

I will update this thread atleast once a week, all changes will be done this month, the boost buttom will be incorporated into just one and you will be getting the normal income, from the claim button.
mrcash02

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:31:35 AM

Unlike mybitmine that were our inspiration we do have a plan to handle big players and huge number of players:

- i will use the network income to credit all users balances according their gold balance, this will happen always once in a month
(the more gold you have the bigger the share you will get)( the more you support the bigger the reward will be for all)

-with this i will have balance to keep the game alive, while i think into some way to improve, and all players will be able to earn always;

-All accounts will be deleted into December, and after that all improvements as well referals will stand with you forever, we wont reset anymore your progress;

- with all upgrades you will be able to earn 12500 gold hour, and will be required to claim every 2 hours and 30 minutes between captcha or claims.

-I will add the follow bonus as we cross a number of players active into the pot
-achieve 200 active players -0,01btc extra to the pot
-achieve 500 active players- 0.03btc extra to the pot
-achieve 1000 and above active players i will add-0,05btc to the pot all months
This will be only given if there is those number of active players, if we reach 200 member and some dont play no bonus will be given, we do wanna you to play and support the game;

- share holders will get 25% from total network income, the deposit from shares will go to the pot as well, meaning if the game sells 0,50btc off shares this value will go to the pot to share with all members.

- players will get something between 50-65% revenue generated from the game.

- all users registed from here will get two upgrades into December for free, these two upgrades will be at the time between claim rates, meaning you will have to do captcha every 30 minutes instead 5 minutes. Besides that all which claim the boost bonus will get 1000 of each resorces , gold, raw, iron, gems   

Some stats to share with you all:

Total Gold in user's hands: 611936.304

Total BTC in user's hands: 308

I will update this thread atleast once a week, all changes will be done this month, the boost buttom will be incorporated into just one and you will be getting the normal income, from the claim button.

Hi, I already have my account, so I will wait until December to start again. 12500 satoshis every hour is amazing, but will you be able to pay everybody?

I see it's possible to use satoshis (depositing) to buy some resources in game, but isn't possible to buy gold?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print