Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer  (Read 380733 times)
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:07:58 PM

Sounds a lot more like a real project than the rest that are worth way more than Golem. This should go up just from the fact that it's real and not a scam and close with ETH

I think its only going up because of ETH and should continue to do so

Maid safe (coin) looks like a real project as well and it is similar to Golem. Have they released a working product already? Their coin is being traded for three years and looks like their product in still in Alpha. If you see the chart, maid safe coin is going up and down all the time.

Perfect example of a coin higher in value, been around longer, and is worth 3 times as much with almost nothing released. Why shouldn't this coin be the same price or higher?

Also what about Elastic? - Yes I am a supporter.

ICO was last March and the project is getting very close to completion. I've been watching silently and comparing both, very similar projects.

Elastic very soon it will face the problem of financing, 700 Bitcoins will not last more than a couple of years of development.

You are aware of that the community offered already several hundred BTC in additional funding?

Also keep in mind that as soon as XEL goes onto exchanges there are lots and lots of investors which made hundreds of BTC. They will be easily willing to pitch together ad fund whatever is necessary. So longterm dev-funding shouldn't be any issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 06:05:02 AM

lets see when Golem devs reliese some more info .

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
rubiprojects

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:17:48 AM

Sounds a lot more like a real project than the rest that are worth way more than Golem. This should go up just from the fact that it's real and not a scam and close with ETH

Maid safe (coin) looks like a real project as well and it is similar to Golem. Have they released a working product already? Their coin is being traded for three years and looks like their product in still in Alpha. If you see the chart, maid safe coin is going up and down all the time.

Perfect example of a coin higher in value, been around longer, and is worth 3 times as much with almost nothing released. Why shouldn't this coin be the same price or higher?

ICO was last March and the project is getting very close to completion. I've been watching silently and comparing both, very similar projects.

Elastic very soon it will face the problem of financing, 700 Bitcoins will not last more than a couple of years of development.

The fund is short for xel project, i doubt that they will complete the project or not, xel can't compare with golem, which is perfect project.
Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:34:43 AM

Price was 1000 GNT for 1 ETH, but Eth price was around 0,018 BTC. Based on this ICO price was 1800-2000sat.
we should be at 4000 Satoshi

Now to predict the price of Golem is very simple, just look at the price of the Ethereum and it will be the same with an error of + -10%

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:27:39 AM

Price was 1000 GNT for 1 ETH, but Eth price was around 0,018 BTC. Based on this ICO price was 1800-2000sat.

Now to predict the price of Golem is very simple, just look at the price of the Ethereum and it will be the same with an error of + -10%

Yeah, I think your prediction is correct, so the price to will go down with Ether when the price crashes. I will prefer a project that is not dependeddnt on the success of other projects and I think Golem can do this.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:33:21 AM

Few days back it was rolling on 1900-2200 now all of sudden close to 4k? any news for pump?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:36:12 AM

I don't agree with this explanation, there are so many other tokens using ethereum and their price does not follow ethereum's rise. Also, you are assuming that the devs have kept their funds in ETH and not diversified.

dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:58:28 AM

I don't agree with this explanation, there are so many other tokens using ethereum and their price does not follow ethereum's rise. Also, you are assuming that the devs have kept their funds in ETH and not diversified.

Maybe he means that Golem and Augur are the main projects on the Ether blockchain and they directly react to price changes.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
zaptakes

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

There will be a huge dump. No way to break the 43/46 lvl since we all know that ETH will have a correction, and GNT will react accordingly.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

There will be a huge dump. No way to break the 43/46 lvl since we all know that ETH will have a correction, and GNT will react accordingly.

OK, thank you for your advice! I just sold all my GNT. Glad that we have you with us here with your expert expertise.  Grin
tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

GNT is pumping again, I sold too early at 3500 sat, now is 4k sat. I regret my sells were too cheap, bye golem, I may buy back when the price is 3k sat.
deadlock1

Activity: 658

methodic madness

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:11:03 PM

Did you know, that "legit is a relative attribute"??

So are THESE Golems legit or not? I have lots of these Golems, so do I own Golems or not?

Posting from HEAT thread:

Ty for explaining , in that case how can we be certain that an asset is legit or not ?

"Legit" is a relative attribute. In free markets legitimacy is defined by trust. In the Decentralized HEAT Asset Exchange, to ascertain legitimacy to a reasonable degree, you'd be good with either:

- "Certified" green tag in asset info (wasn't available in early phases) which means Heat Ledger Ltd or its approved partners have issued the asset. If you trust Heat Ledger Ltd to back up the asset, you can trust assets having this tag.

OR:

Knowledge about the issuer of the uncertified asset, the asset's function, its trustworthiness, issuer's reputation, or conclusions of the details provided by asset issuer when you click on the More info button. The NXT AE and Openledger are based on this mechanism so it really isn't such a big deal, but I agree providing the central authority certification (as well as operation of the main cryptocurrency gateways) is a really nice extra and helps a lot in usability. It's one of HEAT's Unique Selling Points when we begin to roll out the Asset Exchange in larger scale for the numerous different parties of interest in the cryptocurrency and decentralized asset sphere.

In the example image the HEAT asset (coin) is certified by Heat Ledger Ltd, whereas the GNT token is not certified, not vouched for, and largely unknown to Heat Ledger Ltd. Trade such pair at your own risk and due diligence.

Ich hab heut Nichtgeburtstag! :-)
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:17:39 PM

What is HEAT acutally? why do you need to think GNT is not legit?

Iconomi invested in it

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
specturul

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

It would be great if there was a tool for margin trading GNT

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:20:51 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2017, 03:57:56 PM by NutMasterTardd

The fund is short for xel project, i doubt that they will complete the project or not, xel can't compare with golem, which is perfect project.

I wish you luck my friend! I've always been a supporter of the technology of crypto rather than the marketing, but with time I guess we'll see!

I'm sure both projects will do well in the long run.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Academician

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 04:35:42 PM

Proof ETH correction please
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:09:45 PM

Proof ETH correction please

ETH correction just started, but the Golem still does not react on it

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 07:34:33 PM

Golem is good..Good project!!!

There is also good Creditbit on Eth platform,they are im migration now.
www.creditbit.org
take a look
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/creditbit/#markets

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:06:35 PM

Golem is good..Good project!!!

There is also good Creditbit on Eth platform,they are im migration now.
www.creditbit.org
take a look
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/creditbit/#markets

This project has nothing common with the topic of discussion, it's not even a competitor to Golem, just a token on ETH blockchain.

xtrembash

Activity: 473

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:10:25 PM

what was ico price ?!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: