Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:36:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer  (Read 380739 times)
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:08:12 PM

golem doing good on poloniex
but no update from dev side

I see. From my research's viewpoint, the trust in the developer is very important. I would hate to wait again for this project, but I cannot proceed unless the developer himself reveal some feedback about the development and future plans. Now, I remember, even in the past, Golem was always a bit mysterious. The fact that it still grew to its current stage gives me some hope, though.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
mrmind

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:18:24 PM

I see. From my research's viewpoint, the trust in the developer is very important. I would hate to wait again for this project, but I cannot proceed unless the developer himself reveal some feedback about the development and future plans. Now, I remember, even in the past, Golem was always a bit mysterious. The fact that it still grew to its current stage gives me some hope, though.

correct , still we need communication from devs as I dont invest like sheeps and all investors should known where their money is going

reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:47:14 AM

This is a $200 mill cap coin! going x10 soon!
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:58:08 PM

correct , still we need communication from devs as I dont invest like sheeps and all investors should known where their money is going

I think when overall pump is going on and your coin is not yet pumped, it is always a smart decision to buy some coins, even if you are not sure in the project success. It is high chance that you coin will get pumped and you will get some profit from it.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:56:58 PM

I  think GNT is pumped  becasue  the pump of  ETH, GNT is  a long long term invest . good for  those who are  patient

eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:59:01 PM

I think when overall pump is going on and your coin is not yet pumped, it is always a smart decision to buy some coins, even if you are not sure in the project success. It is high chance that you coin will get pumped and you will get some profit from it.
agree your opinion,   buy  coins that has not been pumped is  alway a  good  investment

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:02:46 PM

agree your opinion,   buy  coins that has not been pumped is  alway a  good  investment
its been a practice by those who really knows how to analyze the project its another way to intercept the pump and dump system, i seen most of the good coin which under value will be next as golem start to rise up almost 90% inside polo better to keep chasing guys.
Rogerdale

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:40:45 PM

I think Golem is a very challenging project from technical perspective. They need to create a service that runs scripts on host machines, sends data across these machines, and is secure enough not to cause any harm. Data communication speed is crucial - internet is not as fast as data transmission within one computer. If the goal is to analyze big data or decode video then a lot of data need to be spread across the network. It may happen that because of communication speed limitation this project will only be usable only as a "remote miner" (i.e. run computational tasks that do not require a lot of transmitted data).

Another problems in case of running this project in real economy are reliability and price. Real enterprises need to make sure that this service is 99.99% available and is always at affordable price in fiat currency. Maybe they would be able to guarantee availability in case of running hundreds of thousands nodes, but the price may be a problem. With these pumps and dumps everyone understands that something that costs $100 may cost $1000 in just a month. Maybe individual nodes will set their own price and compete in this way, but swings would be very high anyway.

In any case if they launch a working application I think their market cap would be around 80 mln. just because of that, even if it acts just a "remote miner".
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:49:15 PM

I think Golem is a very challenging project from technical perspective. They need to create a service that runs scripts on host machines, sends data across these machines, and is secure enough not to cause any harm. Data communication speed is crucial - internet is not as fast as data transmission within one computer. If the goal is to analyze big data or decode video then a lot of data need to be spread across the network. It may happen that because of communication speed limitation this project will only be usable only as a "remote miner" (i.e. run computational tasks that do not require a lot of transmitted data).

Another problems in case of running this project in real economy are reliability and price. Real enterprises need to make sure that this service is 99.99% available and is always at affordable price in fiat currency. Maybe they would be able to guarantee availability in case of running hundreds of thousands nodes, but the price may be a problem. With these pumps and dumps everyone understands that something that costs $100 may cost $1000 in just a month. Maybe individual nodes will set their own price and compete in this way, but swings would be very high anyway.

In any case if they launch a working application I think their market cap would be around 80 mln. just because of that, even if it acts just a "remote miner".

Sounds a lot more like a real project than the rest that are worth way more than Golem. This should go up just from the fact that it's real and not a scam and close with ETH

I think its only going up because of ETH and should continue to do so
Rogerdale

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:02:40 PM

Sounds a lot more like a real project than the rest that are worth way more than Golem. This should go up just from the fact that it's real and not a scam and close with ETH

Maid safe (coin) looks like a real project as well and it is similar to Golem. Have they released a working product already? Their coin is being traded for three years and looks like their product in still in Alpha. If you see the chart, maid safe coin is going up and down all the time.
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:01:28 PM

Golem rising slowly... good sign

Yes. Slowly but surely. Also devs making spme progress.

Soon golem will be in top 15 and overtake Iconomi in coinmarketcap.  Grin

Golem just overtook iconomi and waves. let's see if it can sustain its climb...
lokojones

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:21:29 PM

Guys, what was ICO price for golem? are we under ICO price right now?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                          ██████████████
                           ▀████████████
                             ███████████
             ▄▄▄▄          ▄████████████
           ▄██████▄      ▄███████▀▀█████
         ▄██████████▄  ▄███████▀    ▀██▀
       ▄█████████████████████▀
     ▄███████▀ ▀███████████▀
   ▄███████▀     ▀███████▀
 ▄███████▀         ▀███▀
 ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀
......███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...                 ▄▄▄▄▄
                 ████████▄▄
                 ████████████▄
                     ▀▀████████▄
           ▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▀▀██████▄
         ▄██████████████▄▄  ▀█████▄
       ▄███████████████████▄  ▀█████
      ██████▀▀       ▀▀██████  ▀█████
     █████▀                     █████
    █████               █████████████▌
     █████▄                     █████
      ██████▄▄       ▄▄██████  ▄█████
       ▀███████████████████▀  ▄█████
         ▀███████████████▀   ▄█████▀
            ▀▀██████▀▀▀   ▄▄██████▀
                      ▄▄████████▀
                 ████████████▀
                 ████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀▀▀

.........███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
...............███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:25:43 PM

Guys, what was ICO price for golem? are we under ICO price right now?

Price was 1000 GNT for 1 ETH, but Eth price was around 0,018 BTC. Based on this ICO price was 1800-2000sat.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
mangox

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

Price was 1000 GNT for 1 ETH, but Eth price was around 0,018 BTC. Based on this ICO price was 1800-2000sat.
we should be at 4000 Satoshi
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:03:06 PM

Maid safe (coin) looks like a real project as well and it is similar to Golem. Have they released a working product already? Their coin is being traded for three years and looks like their product in still in Alpha. If you see the chart, maid safe coin is going up and down all the time.

Perfect example of a coin higher in value, been around longer, and is worth 3 times as much with almost nothing released. Why shouldn't this coin be the same price or higher?
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 09:05:54 PM

Hope dev team will relise some news soon..more nes coming,more price will rise.

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
DXB2017

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 09:07:53 PM

Good devs give update at least every 14 days,best give every week...
I think they may come this days with come updates..
or better over night come and say we go beta testing out Wink

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
ujang1

Activity: 558

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:16:33 PM

Good devs give update at least every 14 days,best give every week...
I think they may come this days with come updates..
or better over night come and say we go beta testing out Wink

It must be no less than 1:1000 with ETH

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

Perfect example of a coin higher in value, been around longer, and is worth 3 times as much with almost nothing released. Why shouldn't this coin be the same price or higher?

Also what about Elastic? - Yes I am a supporter.

ICO was last March and the project is getting very close to completion. I've been watching silently and comparing both, very similar projects.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Zaducis

Activity: 441

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:50:54 PM

Also what about Elastic? - Yes I am a supporter.

ICO was last March and the project is getting very close to completion. I've been watching silently and comparing both, very similar projects.

Elastic very soon it will face the problem of financing, 700 Bitcoins will not last more than a couple of years of development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: