Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: purchased bitcoins with bitinstant and i am not reciving refund  (Read 467 times)
btchaver (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 05:14:22 AM

the btc was sent to a defunkt address or some generated address which is not mine ive sent many emails to no avail they keep playing talk to this guy talk to that guy and nothing is done what actions can i take to further my response from them.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HW4Bitcoins

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 05:50:13 AM

just to  clarify, did you give the wrong address by accident, or did they send it to an address that differed from the one you provided?
btchaver (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:08:59 PM

just to  clarify, did you give the wrong address by accident, or did they send it to an address that differed from the one you provided?

How could i have given the wrong address i dont have any bitcoin addresses beside my own.  if iwas sent to a wrong address it wast an address that i filled in.   ALso how can i post a new post on this forum ive been trying to post and only once in a while i can post not everytime.
litemyflame

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 05:17:43 PM

Are you sure you did not enter it wrong by mistake?

It _is_ an automated system.

Also, you need to be online for a minimum of 4 hours to be able to post to other forums, or was that not what you meant?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: