Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will pay for referrals.  (Read 292 times)
smho_16 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:25:49 PM

I need someone with very good network marketing skills to bring me lots of active referrals in the website freebit.co.in

I want 50 active referrals. State your price here. I also want these referrals to be humans and to be interested in bitcoin. To be active daily, I prefer Indian, Bangladesh referrals.People with twitter and facebook accounts can be advantaged.

I will pay up front if you have proven record of such work. In other case I will use only escrow, you pay the fees.

50 active referrals for freebit.co.in is what I am asking.

Usually I am online more at night and all my bitcoins are in my hardware wallet so I cannot pay you in the morning as I am working. I will be online another good 2-3 hours here.

Waiting for offers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempo7

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:18:39 PM

If i had a chance to make 50 active referrals and get a lifetime commission from them why would i send them to you ? I guess you have to tell how much you will pay for referrals and how can we prove you that they will be active for long time ? Thanks for reply
smho_16 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:38:02 PM

If i had a chance to make 50 active referrals and get a lifetime commission from them why would i send them to you ? I guess you have to tell how much you will pay for referrals and how can we prove you that they will be active for long time ? Thanks for reply

I need them to click 5 times a day or 35 times a week as a minimum. You make your bid. If I accept then we can work it out. I have to see what you want and if I am able to pay the amount you are requiring.

I received an offer in SMS from a person with -8 red trust asking for 0.15 btc but clearly I cannot pay that much for 50 faucet referrals especially to someone with red trust all over.

Edit: Locking this thread as I am going to watch champions now, will reopen tomorrow afternoon. See you tomorrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: