Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Walmart 15$ gift card. 6$ btc. *PRICE DROP*  (Read 2933 times)
Atari--- (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:13:36 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 09:31:27 PM by Atari---

Escrow or you're sending first.
8$ btc. PM or reply here
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:29:31 PM

Refresh
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:19:48 AM

You gave more than just 15v
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:46:33 AM

All I got. PM if interested
Lacballs

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:00:44 AM

This retard trying so hard for $6 tried trading me $45 Bitcoins for my $60. When I told him to get escrow he still then just tried to get me to send him $5 to see "if it works" . He's a desperate pathetic piece of shit who really needs to get the fuck off the internet and stop gambling
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:06:16 AM

This retard trying so hard for $6 tried trading me $45 Bitcoins for my $60. When I told him to get escrow he still then just tried to get me to send him $5 to see "if it works" . He's a desperate pathetic piece of shit who really needs to get the fuck off the internet and stop gambling

I offered to trade inside of escrow? I just wanted to make sure it had the option of card to card transfers.. You obviously have no idea what your talking about and harassing my post gets you nothing but more negative feedback.
Lacballs

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:28:34 AM

I offered to trade inside of escrow? I just wanted to make sure it had the option of card to card transfers.. You obviously have no idea what your talking about and harassing my post gets you nothing but more negative feedback.

No you didn't you lying fuck. When I told you to get escrow you said "send me $5 first to see if it works" I can not care less about negative feedback from a loser with default red feedback
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:30:46 AM

What is a card to card transfer?

Also

You're *

PM me and I'll verify your trustworthiness right now, I don't care about six bucks. Just send first.
Atari--- (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:31:57 PM

No you didn't you lying fuck. When I told you to get escrow you said "send me $5 first to see if it works" I can not care less about negative feedback from a loser with default red feedback

You're an angry boy.. I will still do escrow. I just need insurance that it is possible to transfer to my card online through transfer. Send .50 cents IDC. Just need to know its possible
Despised-Icon-

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:49:47 PM

I will buy if you do escrow? Otherwise, no thank you..
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:12:57 PM

OP wasn't willing to go first...

All you need is a picture of the card to use it online, they just require number input.   
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:47:46 PM

OP - I am interested in this card.  If you are interested in selling it still, please let me know.  You can PM me and get this rolling.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 09:08:25 PM

@OP, what is up with this accusation?

No real surprise here, sold me.a $10 Macy's card, after I got it offered me a larger Macy card claimed he never got the payment, sent him the hash showing he got paid. I got the shaft. Bad seller
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: