Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:02:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is chronobank for real?  (Read 2573 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:54:56 AM

i just saw them on facebook, they say its a decentralized marketplace.   this link chronobank.io
Is this a new ico? I just saw at the end of their homepage. still running the ico and receiving an email subscriber. Market project or a new coin project.... and this is my first time are heard about them.... Huh

Geez another ICO? This will 99.9% be a big scam. This is whats happening right now in the BTC scene, the VCs have already stopped investing in BTC companies because they are all losses. So the next move for the developers is to start scamming the community directly.

I think your must on the topic
OP not ask about scam or not, but about chrono bank real project or not

about real project in online not online can't judge , because all people can't the real see this office in chrono bank
The general thing about ICO and mostly of them was saying if that is the real project and you won't be finding a large different in the word of the real project or non-scam project, and totally the real project will never turn into the scam project.
write this into your notepad.

We better be vigilant on this thing their project is huge and fundings are great and that adds color to them, and for now i don't truly see any bad scenario for their coins since they got great success for their first day of ico existence,  but this  case is truly hard to defined scam or not since their are no people yet coming and tell some bad allegation against them.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:43:09 PM

They have been preparing for this ICO since long time, I can see their paid ads on facebook, in addition to tens of articles has been written about this project, some of the articles posted on very famous sites, but they have no social campaigns, maybe they do not neet them. After I checked their roadmap and whitepaper, I think they have good things to introduce, they may become well-known name in the crypto world like Ethereum, Monero, Lisk, ICONOMI....

I already saw their statement somewhere , they are not running any social media campaigns because they already have a solid presence there so running a campaign where they could actually lose some money since there will be always spammers and multiple accounts and It's hard to avoid is kinda a waste of both money and time for them , ICO is going to start in 5 hours for those interested in investing.
They have thousands of followers on facebook and twitter, they do not need to run social campaigns, and now after they have colloected about $2 millions in one day without social campaigns, they proved that those campaigns have small effect on the project.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:35:26 PM

They have thousands of followers on facebook and twitter, they do not need to run social campaigns, and now after they have colloected about $2 millions in one day without social campaigns, they proved that those campaigns have small effect on the project.
Dude ,you are wrong so many levels here ! Like no trace of information remotely found ! Tell me ,if they hadn't invested a couple of 100s on social media promotion,why would I see them on every damn site I open on the internet? If there was bitcoin bitcoin site ,I'm sure I'd find them there.Who said they raised 2 mill in one day ? Please link me to the facts.
sergei000

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:29:58 AM

Dude ,you are wrong so many levels here ! Like no trace of information remotely found ! Tell me ,if they hadn't invested a couple of 100s on social media promotion,why would I see them on every damn site I open on the internet? If there was bitcoin bitcoin site ,I'm sure I'd find them there.Who said they raised 2 mill in one day ? Please link me to the facts.

Check out the wallet addresses on our main thread:)
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:58:44 AM

It was actually in 14 hours (the ICO started on the 15th of december) and the statistics are all available in the main page of their website. I however agree that the funding is kinda dead at this point , I mean almost everyone with big cash invested in the first hours then ... pretty much nothing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:08:49 AM

Check out the wallet addresses on our main thread:)

Much of the funds raised are from themselves. You better believe that lol It does look interesting though and I make throw a few btc at that for 2017 investments.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:11:32 AM

Wouldn't say its 100% Legit as its an crypto project, we see people run it successfully, we also see dev who abandoned potential projects.

But base on the updates they keep given to the user, we can see that they truthfully wanted this project to be succeed.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 06:15:24 AM

We will not be able to know if chronobank is for real or not unless we try them out right. I've invested few of my BTC also like what i do with other icos. Hopefully this one will stick with their roadmap whatever obstacle they run into.
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:45:31 PM

Maybe I have become stupid, I essentially didn't understand anything from their pitch, like what they're going to offer with ChronoBank and what it solves/does.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:28:40 PM

Maybe I have become stupid, I essentially didn't understand anything from their pitch, like what they're going to offer with ChronoBank and what it solves/does.

Same here. Feels somewhat lacking to me. Not worth the coin IMO.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:02:05 AM

i just saw them on facebook, they say its a decentralized marketplace.   this link chronobank.io
They're indeed!Nowadays,I see them everywhere not just my facebook.Recently saw it in the forum's adds too.Their concept however is just like any other altcoin created,decentralized as fuck!At least they claim to be.

I saw them once or twice on forum ads in a few places and it made me take notice and then I saw them in a facebook ad. Nice marketing, just take the whole place over. If they are willing to spend that amount of money then I am sure we can take them seriously. At least more serious than most.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:52:09 AM

i just saw them on facebook, they say its a decentralized marketplace.   this link chronobank.io
They're indeed!Nowadays,I see them everywhere not just my facebook.Recently saw it in the forum's adds too.Their concept however is just like any other altcoin created,decentralized as fuck!At least they claim to be.

I saw them once or twice on forum ads in a few places and it made me take notice and then I saw them in a facebook ad. Nice marketing, just take the whole place over. If they are willing to spend that amount of money then I am sure we can take them seriously. At least more serious than most.
But I do not see the advantage of promoting cryptos on facebook rather than promoting here in this forum. The effectiveness and costs definitely will differ in greater degrees. The thing is they are ready to spend more but not targeting crypto users. I really do not understand the reasons behind this.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:14:14 AM

i just saw them on facebook, they say its a decentralized marketplace.   this link chronobank.io
But I do not see the advantage of promoting cryptos on facebook rather than promoting here in this forum. The effectiveness and costs definitely will differ in greater degrees. The thing is they are ready to spend more but not targeting crypto users. I really do not understand the reasons behind this.
Each of them have certain advantages over another.
Bitcointalk : Typical Geeky Bitcoin crazy crowd.Mostly online money makers and freelancers.
Facebook : All the average folks who know what bitcoin is or are starting into it.
Bitcointalk advertisements are expensive compared to facebook with a limited number of market place users.Facebook is way too cheaper but promotes to a larger crowd.
Basically bitcointalk serves the niche crowd while facebook serves anybody based on their data analytics.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:59:57 PM

Each of them have certain advantages over another.
Bitcointalk : Typical Geeky Bitcoin crazy crowd.Mostly online money makers and freelancers.
Facebook : All the average folks who know what bitcoin is or are starting into it.
Bitcointalk advertisements are expensive compared to facebook with a limited number of market place users.Facebook is way too cheaper but promotes to a larger crowd.
Basically bitcointalk serves the niche crowd while facebook serves anybody based on their data analytics.

Facebook look pretty useless to me , I mean the same audience that you are likely going to target is the same one that is here . I know that It's possible to target other users but they probably won't be as much as interested as the ones coming from faucets , bitcointalk or other btc services where their main objective is to make profit after the ICO.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:54:27 PM

Facebook look pretty useless to me , I mean the same audience that you are likely going to target is the same one that is here . I know that It's possible to target other users but they probably won't be as much as interested as the ones coming from faucets , bitcointalk or other btc services where their main objective is to make profit after the ICO.
Usually I do not trust any money related things if I come across anything other than this forum. I am ready to spend $100 for an ICO, if someone is suggesting here but definitely I will not listen to my Facebook friends for similar thing.

Facebook may have different type of audience, but advertising here for a crypto currency based services must be right approach.
ZrCoin

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 04:45:42 PM

They have rather big campaign in facebook. I always see their banners everywhere.

Modern marketing says people now prefer more social networks. In my opinion if we talk about very specific field (and crypto is still specific), they should use specific places where these specific people are  Smiley
But they already have topic here, isn't it?

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 06:08:00 PM

ICO - fuck you.

fictional token with a 'peg' to real money - double fuck you. pegs never survive and who will be propping it up until it fails?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: