Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:30:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][REALEST] Real.Est Coin – The Commercial Real Estate Coin  (Read 4822 times)
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:09:05 AM

How much is the ico price of the stage 1 of this coin and is there any bonus for early adopters ?
The Phase 1 price is $10 per RealEst. coin. The price is more advantageous than Phase 2 (we are rewarding all of our Phase 1 participants as early adopters). $10 is a low threshold for commercial real estate investing anywhere, and that rings especially true in California.

any bounty campaign sir like signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign???

Thank you Smiley

Its so funny people come into threads and dont actually read any of it , just grabbing for cash lol

On a more serious note , definitely interested in this crypto for sure !! Like the concept and a little more info here would also go a long way for the lazy buggers that couldnt be bothered gong to your website mate!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:19:29 AM

How much is the ico price of the stage 1 of this coin and is there any bonus for early adopters ?
The Phase 1 price is $10 per RealEst. coin. The price is more advantageous than Phase 2 (we are rewarding all of our Phase 1 participants as early adopters). $10 is a low threshold for commercial real estate investing anywhere, and that rings especially true in California.
I gues this is a lot of money per coin but do you offer something like signature campaign and other bounty, just to carry everybody along.

RealEstCoin (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Commercial Real Estate Coin

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:48:04 PM

any bounty campaign sir like signature campaign, facebook campaign and twitter campaign???

Thank you Smiley
Thank you for the offer and we appreciate your enthusiasm! We are focusing on reaching our participants organically. We are able to keep the management and operational costs nominal by not offering bounties. If you read about RealEst. coin then you can be ensured no one was incentivized for their opinion or comment.

I cant find any information about escrow.

You will contact someone?
RealEst. coins are available through our Vending Machine, IndieSquare Mobile Wallet, and Counterwallet Desktop Wallets. By utilizing these services we are able to keep management and operational costs low.

Thank you Smiley

Its so funny people come into threads and dont actually read any of it , just grabbing for cash lol

On a more serious note , definitely interested in this crypto for sure !! Like the concept and a little more info here would also go a long way for the lazy buggers that couldnt be bothered gong to your website mate!!
Thanks for your feedback and for reading our post. We have updated our introductory post to include additional information, including our wallet and vending machine. Hopefully that helps to streamline our project.

I gues this is a lot of money per coin but do you offer something like signature campaign and other bounty, just to carry everybody along.
Thank you for the offer and we appreciate your enthusiasm! We are focusing on reaching our participants organically. We are able to keep the management and operational costs nominal by not offering bounties. If you read about RealEst. coin then you can be ensured no one was incentivized for their opinion or comment.

iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:16:19 AM

Alright I did it. But, I want to see the faces of this project before I invest. Do you guys have Linkedin profiles or some other proof that you are legit? Please post the profiles of your individual team members (Leadership and main dev) and that will give you guys much more acceptance.
RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:34:26 AM

Alright I did it. But, I want to see the faces of this project before I invest. Do you guys have Linkedin profiles or some other proof that you are legit? Please post the profiles of your individual team members (Leadership and main dev) and that will give you guys much more acceptance.
Thank you for your response. Due to employee privacy rights, we are unable to reveal individual employee information. However, additional information regarding our company and RealEst. Coin can be found by visiting http://RealEstCoin.com.

iHaveNoClue

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:01:22 AM

Thank you for your response. Due to employee privacy rights, we are unable to reveal individual employee information. However, additional information regarding our company and RealEst. Coin can be found by visiting http://RealEstCoin.com.

I am sorry but without knowing the CEO at-least, no one is going to invest in your coin. There have been way too many scams on this forum already. Your website does not even have any information about the team.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 02:19:26 AM

Guys do not take this project seriously,it is meant to scam you legally if you are a serious investor you know what a scam looks like so beware,people should do diligent research if this site falls into a crypto currency category and based on what I see it is not ..

RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:31:35 AM

Guys do not take this project seriously,it is meant to scam you legally if you are a serious investor you know what a scam looks like so beware,people should do diligent research if this site falls into a crypto currency category and based on what I see it is not ..

I am sorry but without knowing the CEO at-least, no one is going to invest in your coin. There have been way too many scams on this forum already. Your website does not even have any information about the team.
Please note that there is an About Us page on our website. This section provides additional information regarding our team. A detailed timeline and allocation breakdown have been provided to keep RealEst. Coin holders up to date with the progress of the project. As a new venture we understand the importance of establishing trust and credibility with investors. We have made every attempt to be as transparent as possible with our project plans. There is greater value for us as the developer and for you as an investor if this project is successfully brought into fruition per the whitepaper and timeline benchmarks we have set. Typically, you would be unable to trace what your investment is actually funding. With RealEst. Coin, you can actually visit the properties and see the asset in person.

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:52:17 AM

This sounds amazing and I'm not sure why noone has done it before, I have often thought about it. Will you be giving us a wallthrough of your future plans ? I would like to see the estates you are offering shares for. If this is true then you have yourself a really good coon that will last. So I hope you being serious I'm be pretty annoyed if you just playing with my feelings here Sad

Update:

Wait what ? Did you just say we can actually visit the estates..... Wow ok... You dont here that everyday. Its like a cloud mining site that actually has videos of their miners.
RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:05:17 AM

This sounds amazing and I'm not sure why noone has done it before, I have often thought about it. Will you be giving us a wallthrough of your future plans ? I would like to see the estates you are offering shares for. If this is true then you have yourself a really good coon that will last. So I hope you being serious I'm be pretty annoyed if you just playing with my feelings here Sad

Update:

Wait what ? Did you just say we can actually visit the estates..... Wow ok... You dont here that everyday. Its like a cloud mining site that actually has videos of their miners.
Thank you @JasonXG. There are sample properties listed on http://RealEstCoin.com. Coin holders will be updated with a monthly newsletter detailing property transactions. The first property acquisition is targeted for Q4 2016.

There are many advantages to RealEst. Coin, especially for international parties that are interested in US real estate.

iHaveNoClue

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:12:00 AM

Please note that there is an About Us page on our website. This section provides additional information regarding our team. A detailed timeline and allocation breakdown have been provided to keep RealEst. Coin holders up to date with the progress of the project. As a new venture we understand the importance of establishing trust and credibility with investors. We have made every attempt to be as transparent as possible with our project plans. There is greater value for us as the developer and for you as an investor if this project is successfully brought into fruition per the whitepaper and timeline benchmarks we have set. Typically, you would be unable to trace what your investment is actually funding. With RealEst. Coin, you can actually visit the properties and see the asset in person.

Your about us page has information about your qualification. Anyone can make a website like yours and write a bunch of qualifications. If you want investors to take you seriously, reveal yourself. People are not going to give millions of dollars based on a shady website. The only reason that got me excited about this is because I was talking to my friend about the same concept a few days back and think there is good potential behind it. However, I am not going to invest my money into a faceless organization like yours.
RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:21:22 AM

Your about us page has information about your qualification. Anyone can make a website like yours and write a bunch of qualifications. If you want investors to take you seriously, reveal yourself. People are not going to give millions of dollars based on a shady website. The only reason that got me excited about this is because I was talking to my friend about the same concept a few days back and think there is good potential behind it. However, I am not going to invest my money into a faceless organization like yours.
Thank you for your input. Best of luck with your ventures.

RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:00:56 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 10:41:46 PM by RealEstCoin

Thank you all for your replies.

We have changed the tagline to better reflect our project. We hope that this clears up any confusion. Your time and feedback are invaluable.

RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:41:12 PM

Following the suggestion of BITDV, the original post has been updated to include the complete Whitepaper for the RealEst. Coin project. Thanks and have a great Monday!

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:44:53 PM

Hi sir, do you want a portuguese translation?

Pm me if you want this.

Regards, Shooter

RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 04:01:21 AM

Hi sir, do you want a portuguese translation?

Pm me if you want this.

Regards, Shooter
Thank you for your interest Shooter. At this moment, that translation is not needed. We have also updated the original post with our LinkedIn profile.

Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:04:48 PM

Beware, this XCP asset isn't locked: http://blockscan.com/assetinfo/REALEST

From the Counterparty Protocol Specification:

Assets may be locked irreversibly against the issuance of further quantities and guaranteeing its holders against its inflation. To lock an asset, set the description to ‘LOCK’ (case‐insensitive).

It mean that the asset owner can still issue more tokens arbitrary.
RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:27:48 AM

Beware, this XCP asset isn't locked: http://blockscan.com/assetinfo/REALEST

From the Counterparty Protocol Specification:

Assets may be locked irreversibly against the issuance of further quantities and guaranteeing its holders against its inflation. To lock an asset, set the description to ‘LOCK’ (case‐insensitive).

It mean that the asset owner can still issue more tokens arbitrary.
Hello Mallyx. The asset is locked at 2,000,000 REALEST. It may take some time to show as locked in Blockscan, but please be patient. We have also responded to your Reddit post regarding this topic. Thank you.

TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 06:06:41 PM

now I can safely say I have seen it all.  Grin

RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 12:38:52 AM

We have just published our first Podcast episode, called the RealEst. Show. A link to the audio is available below for those who do not have iTunes.

This first episode is an overview of the RealEst. Coin project and discusses how to become a real estate investor in just 10 minutes. Enjoy.

For every 10 coins purchased, you will receive 1 coin for free!
To kickoff our Podcast we are offering an incentive for early RealEst. Coin adopters. Coins can be purchased with BTC through the REALEST Vending Machine. Once your initial 10 coins are purchased, 1 more coin will be sent to your wallet. For example, if 20 coins are purchased you will receive 2 more coins for free. There is no limit to the amount of bonus coins that you can receive.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: