Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][REALEST] Real.Est Coin – The Commercial Real Estate Coin  (Read 4823 times)
RealEstCoin (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Commercial Real Estate Coin

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:35:55 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 12:20:31 AM by RealEstCoin

We wanted to thank Bitsquare for adding us to their Exchange! Please check https://bitsquare.io in the upcoming weeks to start trading REALEST.

Bitsquare - Twitter

RMfuckbarca

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:55:32 PM

Exchange RealEst. Coin below:
1 REALEST = .02 BTC
1 BTC = 50 REALEST

The price is much more expensive than ethereum ico price, why you sell at such orice? Definitely scam project.   Angry
RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:18:20 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2016, 12:34:29 AM by RealEstCoin

Exchange RealEst. Coin below:
1 REALEST = .02 BTC
1 BTC = 50 REALEST

The price is much more expensive than ethereum ico price, why you sell at such orice? Definitely scam project.   Angry
The pricing for 1 REALEST is pegged at $10 USD per coin. This can be verified through the Vending Machine, IndieSquare Mobile Wallet, and Counterwallet Desktop Wallet. There is a limited allocation of coins in comparison to most ICO and crowdsale projects. Regarding our project, $10 is an extremely low amount of capital to be able to invest in U.S. commercial real estate. The minimum capital requirements for commercial real estate investing typically range from $2500 to $250,000.

We take scam accusations seriously. An in depth explanation of the project is provided to help early adopters understand the objectives of RealEst. Coin. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thank you.

RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:51:05 AM

Hello Bitcointalk,

We wanted to give you an update that the opportunity to buy into the ICO is still open. We are aware that time is of the essence for coin holders receiving their payouts on new ICO projects. RealEst. Coin plans to payout returns within 60 to 90 days of purchasing our first property. This means you will not have to wait for additional benchmarks to be met and payouts can commence in a timely fashion. We want our coin holders to benefit from RealEst. Coin sooner than later, especially entering into 2017.

Also, please help us out by voting for RealEst. Coin on RevEx. RevEx is a website that provides information on investing into cryptocurrencies and exchanges. RealEst. Coin is positioned to be a top performing cryptocurrency and we need your help to get on their site.

Thank you,
RealEst. Coin Team

crypto-dude

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:57:48 AM

Lol, from California you better start some nice startups there as they are so many successful ones there, people all make good living as half of them are millionaire, but you try to collect easy money of ICO with a mediocre coin? What is new with your coin? apart from the bla bla about the real estate in the California? It seems ridiculous to me  Grin Grin Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:02:10 AM

Hello Bitcointalk,

We wanted to give you an update that the opportunity to buy into the ICO is still open. We are aware that time is of the essence for coin holders receiving their payouts on new ICO projects. RealEst. Coin plans to payout returns within 60 to 90 days of purchasing our first property. This means you will not have to wait for additional benchmarks to be met and payouts can commence in a timely fashion. We want our coin holders to benefit from RealEst. Coin sooner than later, especially entering into 2017.

Also, please help us out by voting for RealEst. Coin on RevEx. RevEx is a website that provides information on investing into cryptocurrencies and exchanges. RealEst. Coin is positioned to be a top performing cryptocurrency and we need your help to get on their site.

Thank you,
RealEst. Coin Team

I just saw the OP here today and am interested in maybe getting some coins as an asset to back my own cryptocurrency. I COULD GET QUITE A FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE HEAVY INTO INVESTING IN COINS BUT I would need some FACES to show to them. They are prime investors who do not invest in ANON stuff. I will do more due diligence on your project and see if I will go for it. Smiley I did read the about us page but only found basic info for now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:33:53 AM

Lol, from California you better start some nice startups there as they are so many successful ones there, people all make good living as half of them are millionaire, but you try to collect easy money of ICO with a mediocre coin? What is new with your coin? apart from the bla bla about the real estate in the California? It seems ridiculous to me  Grin Grin Grin
Thank you for your feedback. REALEST is priced at an affordable price point to invest into commercial real estate. The minimum capital requirements, 1 REALEST = $10 USD, make it easy to become a commercial real estate investor within minutes whether you are advanced or just beginning. RealEst. Coin offers domestic investors the same advantages as 1031 exchanges, but with less restrictions. For foreign investors, many requirements for directly investing into U.S. properties are removed. The goal of this project is to provide generational wealth building strategies to a broader demographic through low-cost, low-risk real estate investing.

Hello Bitcointalk,

Thank you,
RealEst. Coin Team

I just saw the OP here today and am interested in maybe getting some coins as an asset to back my own cryptocurrency. I COULD GET QUITE A FEW FRIENDS WHO ARE HEAVY INTO INVESTING IN COINS BUT I would need some FACES to show to them. They are prime investors who do not invest in ANON stuff. I will do more due diligence on your project and see if I will go for it. Smiley I did read the about us page but only found basic info for now.

Thank you for your response and we appreciate your interest in our project. Please feel free to visit our Social Media pages below. Let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks again.
RealEst. Coin Twitter
RealEst. Coin Instagram
Real Est. Coin Facebook
RealEst. Coin Reddit
LinkedIn

valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:42:28 AM

Lol, from California you better start some nice startups there as they are so many successful ones there, people all make good living as half of them are millionaire, but you try to collect easy money of ICO with a mediocre coin? What is new with your coin? apart from the bla bla about the real estate in the California? It seems ridiculous to me  Grin Grin Grin
Thank you for your feedback. REALEST is priced at an affordable price point to invest into commercial real estate. The minimum capital requirements, 1 REALEST = $10 USD, make it easy to become a commercial real estate investor within minutes whether you are advanced or just beginning. RealEst. Coin offers domestic investors the same advantages as 1031 exchanges, but with less restrictions. For foreign investors, many requirements for directly investing into U.S. properties are removed. The goal of this project is to provide generational wealth building strategies to a broader demographic through low-cost, low-risk real estate investing.

Wait a minute. It sounds to me that you issue shares of your company here to collect money then buy real estate in US. Do you have a LLC in US, is it legal for you to collect money like this through a coin (I don't think it is legal in US, check with an attorney). Does IRS approve the 1031 under your conditions? I don't think so. Man if you want to be creditible, then publish your name and your company's name. Otherwise it seems to me that you just want to get some quick money, and nothing will happen. What guarantees you will use the money you collect in the said real estate? It looks to me like a total scam! Angry
RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:28:44 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 10:39:00 AM by RealEstCoin

Lol, from California you better start some nice startups there as they are so many successful ones there, people all make good living as half of them are millionaire, but you try to collect easy money of ICO with a mediocre coin? What is new with your coin? apart from the bla bla about the real estate in the California? It seems ridiculous to me  Grin Grin Grin

Wait a minute. It sounds to me that you issue shares of your company here to collect money then buy real estate in US. Do you have a LLC in US, is it legal for you to collect money like this through a coin (I don't think it is legal in US, check with an attorney). Does IRS approve the 1031 under your conditions? I don't think so. Man if you want to be creditible, then publish your name and your company's name. Otherwise it seems to me that you just want to get some quick money, and nothing will happen. What guarantees you will use the money you collect in the said real estate? It looks to me like a total scam! Angry
Thank you for your reply. Legal counsel is accounted for in the ICO allocation of REALEST. The benefits for RealEst. Coin holders are similar to 1031 exchanges, however there are less restrictions than a traditional 1031. REALEST can be traded for more or less than the ICO price, or even exchanged for another application token, depending on the holder's preference.

RealEst. Coin provides a low-risk opportunity to access income producing, insurable, and tangible assets with Bitcoin. These three characteristics offer stability that is not found in any other cryptocurrency application. We understand the sensitivity of early adopters investing into ICO projects, however RealEst. Coin has not ever compromised a coin holder's time or money and should be treated as such.

In essence, this is a new-age approach to commercial real estate. REALEST provides low-cost access to assets which would traditionally only be available to the demographic of financially wealthy accredited investors. We have provided the Whitepaper at RealEstCoin.com. A timeline of the project and proof of cause for why the coins will be used to purchase net leased real estate are provided. When you have a moment, please feel free to view the site for more information on the project. Thanks again.

RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:18:26 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 08:39:39 PM by RealEstCoin

Happy Thanksgiving! We just finished our second episode of the RealEst. Show. The episode is posted below. Here is a brief recap:

• Early Adopter Bonus: Buy 10 coins and get 1 free bonus coin. There is no limit on the number of bonus coins. I.E. purchase 30 coins and receive 3 bonus coins.
  • Referral Bonus: Refer someone who buys 10 coins and you will both receive 1 free bonus coin. There is no limit on the number of bonus coins for purchasers. There is a limit of 1 bonus coin for referrers, per each referral.
  • Bitsquare Exchange: REALEST is now listed on the Bitsquare Decentralized Bitcoin Exchange!

RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:24:22 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 01:54:08 AM by RealEstCoin

Hello,

Happy December to everyone. We have BTC > REALEST trade offers active on Bitsquare. Our buy 10 and get 1 free bonus coin is still active for anyone who would like to buy REALEST from us directly. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
RealEst. Coin Team

blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:08:59 AM

AWESOME! EXCITED FOR THIS COIN! DON'T KNOW WHAT IT DO, BUT STILL STOKED!!!

SOMEONE ANSWER QUESTION:

1. WHERE TWITTER BOUNTY?
2. WHERE FACEBOOK BOUNTY? I HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT, I GET DOUBLE/TRIPLE BOUNTY?
3. WHERE SLACK BOUNTY?
4. I WANT COOL SIG AND BOUNTY, WHERE IS IT?
5. I WANT MINE COIN ON OLD PC, IF IT DONT WORK I WANT BOUNTY FOR TRYING
6. BCT POSTING BOUNTY?

I CLAIM ALL ASIA (INCLUDING PAKISTAN) TRANSLATION. PRIOR CLAIM VOID, I DO BEST JOB, IF YOU ALREADY TRANSLATE CHINESE SEND ME AND I GIVE YOU 10% BOUNTY.

THANKS!!!! GO REEL STATES COIN COMMUNITY!
jojotequila11

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 06:39:47 AM

AWESOME! i just bought 50 and get free 5
RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:12:23 AM

AWESOME! EXCITED FOR THIS COIN! DON'T KNOW WHAT IT DO, BUT STILL STOKED!!!

SOMEONE ANSWER QUESTION:

1. WHERE TWITTER BOUNTY?
2. WHERE FACEBOOK BOUNTY? I HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT, I GET DOUBLE/TRIPLE BOUNTY?
3. WHERE SLACK BOUNTY?
4. I WANT COOL SIG AND BOUNTY, WHERE IS IT?
5. I WANT MINE COIN ON OLD PC, IF IT DONT WORK I WANT BOUNTY FOR TRYING
6. BCT POSTING BOUNTY?

I CLAIM ALL ASIA (INCLUDING PAKISTAN) TRANSLATION. PRIOR CLAIM VOID, I DO BEST JOB, IF YOU ALREADY TRANSLATE CHINESE SEND ME AND I GIVE YOU 10% BOUNTY.

THANKS!!!! GO REEL STATES COIN COMMUNITY!
Hello,

Please feel free to read more in the original post and also at http://realestcoin.com. At this moment, we do not have any bounties. We are growing this project organically without paid incentives for promotion. If anything changes we will definitely update this post. Thank you for your interest and support
. Smiley

Corvette08

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:13:34 AM

Where will this business be registered, will it be incorporated, who are the founders?
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:21:53 AM

I guess we better hide our whitepaper still 6 more business ideas to use off it. Hehe good luck with the project.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:35:44 AM

Where will this business be registered, will it be incorporated, who are the founders?
The business will be registered in California. There is a budget for legal expenses provided in the ICO allocation. Information on the founders can be found in the original post in the LinkedIn profile provided. Also, please feel free to find more detailed information on both of your questions at http://realestcoin.com. Thank you for your interest and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:16:30 AM

OK,  WHAT ABOUT BOUNTY FOR ASK QUESTION?
Corvette08

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:37:42 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 04:04:54 AM by Corvette08

The business will be registered in California. There is a budget for legal expenses provided in the ICO allocation. Information on the founders can be found in the original post in the LinkedIn profile provided. Also, please feel free to find more detailed information on both of your questions at http://realestcoin.com. Thank you for your interest and please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Is it legal for you to run an ICO from California?
Wouldn't you be better of in Panama or Bahamas,
RealEstCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:45:15 AM

OK,  WHAT ABOUT BOUNTY FOR ASK QUESTION?
Sorry, there are still no bounties open for this project. Thank you for your enthusiasm and we will definitely update you if anything changes.

Is it legal for you to run an ICO from California?
Wouldn't you be better of in Panama or Bahamas,
Yes, it is legal to run an ICO from California. Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: