Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 11:03:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need help with RX 470 8GB .  (Read 435 times)
smajlbledar (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:39:42 AM

i just order 12 Rx 470 8GB
and the hash rate is 24.5 mhs/sec for 1 gpu
so i need help from you guys how much will i make for 1 month
because i don't know how to use the calculator.
and the electric cost is 0.00 because i have solar panal .
thnx Smiley
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:13:29 PM

i just order 12 Rx 470 8GB
and the hash rate is 24.5 mhs/sec for 1 gpu
so i need help from you guys how much will i make for 1 month
because i don't know how to use the calculator.
and the electric cost is 0.00 because i have solar panal .
thnx Smiley

Assuming hashrate, diff, price stay the same (which is a really bad assumption, since hashrate and diff will go higher and price can fall ), you will make $498.03/month, per etherscan calculator.

In real life, you will make FAR less than that. You just wasted your hard earned money, should've just bought ether or btc directly with that kind of money. You will lose your shirt mining. Serves you right for being greedy!

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:23:57 PM

Does anybody know how long you can mine ether? I read somewhere you can only mine ether for another year or so because they are going to switch the ether mining protocol or some such.

BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 01:35:24 PM

You ordered 12 GPUs for mining and don't even know how to calculate how/if you will make a return.... That is sad.

Here is a great calculator that I use:

http://karldiab.com/EthereumMiningCalculator/

It pulls all of the latest difficulty, network hashrate, price etc etc automatically so all you have to do is input the MHs on the very top line and it does the rest.

Hope this helps.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
smajlbledar (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:36:40 AM

You ordered 12 GPUs for mining and don't even know how to calculate how/if you will make a return.... That is sad.

Here is a great calculator that I use:

http://karldiab.com/EthereumMiningCalculator/

It pulls all of the latest difficulty, network hashrate, price etc etc automatically so all you have to do is input the MHs on the very top line and it does the rest.

Hope this helps.
thnx dud . that is what i wanted . i did some calculations my self but i wasn't sure if I am correct . do you have any good idea because i will spend another 10K in hardware for BC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: