Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:44:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if you could change one thing about btc, what would that be?  (Read 2987 times)
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:48:25 PM

Make bitcoin GPU-mining friendly... Of course that's not possible but that's what I'd love to mine with my GPU's.

Moreover, I hate the synchronizing for the new downloads of it's console.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:56:44 PM

Bitcoin is already safe and the developers are trying to make it more safer and stronger but the only thing which I want is an instant transaction of bitcoin so if I will be able to change something in it then I will like to make its transactions instant.

I don't think that issue will be ever resolved as its a problem with bitcoin since its inception and if that would that would have been resolved then it would have been done much earlier and even in future we will face the same issue again and again.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:08:13 PM

The only thing i would change would be the time i had joined into bitcoin, sorry i had to say those, really bitcoin instant transactions would be great but would them be safety enought to avoid hackers attack, because the current system avoids hackers attacks and any attack without 51% total hash.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:12:49 PM

I only want faster transaction times, and if that can be accomplished then I think we would have succeeded in making a great currency with a lot of potential to be used in "normal" life which is completely outside of the limitations of the government and the bad things that go along with fiat currencies.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:37:19 PM

If i can changed i will asked for a faster transaction, if someone can develop a faster transaction, we can use bitcoin for a local store, it will be a perfect currency to purchase things online and offline
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:54:43 PM

If i can changed i will asked for a faster transaction, if someone can develop a faster transaction, we can use bitcoin for a local store, it will be a perfect currency to purchase things online and offline

Agreed! I will make confirmation time as faster as possible if I had the power to do so! Recently I got a bunch of transactions that had a single confirmation after more than 15 hours. That so horrible for me. And yes, if we can get instant confirmation from our transactions I bet more and more people will use it especially the offline stores all over the world.

delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:18:48 AM

Agreed! I will make confirmation time as faster as possible if I had the power to do so! Recently I got a bunch of transactions that had a single confirmation after more than 15 hours. That so horrible for me. And yes, if we can get instant confirmation from our transactions I bet more and more people will use it especially the offline stores all over the world.
I think the most people here are already have the same thing. The issue about security have been reduced. The only problem is time of transaction that long time enough. I am realy sure that bitcoins brilliant will come sooner becouse faster transaction is very convenient. I think supermarkets will accept bitcoin as the payment if the transaction is faster. Virtual transaction is more practicaly than conventional transaction by fiat. It is the same with transaction wuth credit card but it is more cheap fee. So bitcoin is have so much advantage.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:33:48 AM

I want to change the way a person against bitcoin. today bitcoin already quite widely used for the negative activities.
many people are reluctant to use bitcoin for it. I want to build a good image in the eyes of the world community bitcoin.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:07:20 AM

I would change only one thing is that is the fact of the confirms, it would than not have any confirms anymore that takes a long time anymore because its annoying.
Removing some fee's would also be a option.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:05:27 AM

bitcoin has already have good feature who very potential will through traditional bank from confirmations of transactions and low fee because if we compare from bank between bitcoin from above things bitcoin is the winner so nothing to be change for me because bitcoin already have feature what i want
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 06:15:45 AM

If I could change any one thing of bitcoin then I would like to bring a platform of something where there will be equal distribution of bitcoins from the first bitcoin itself so even founder could not take undue advantage of such invention. I wish there shouldn’t be a gap between a group of people who have too much bitcoins and remaining people who have close to nothing. I would like to revert unfair distribution of bitcoins although I respect the efforts of early adopters.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:33:09 AM

I d change this anonymity issue. It attracts scammers, ponzi pumpers and similar scum. Also there s a lot of talk how BTC should replace old and archaic banking system. With this anonymity, it s never going to take place. How do you expect big investors or Wall Street accept this technology when you can hide and run away without any consequences.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:35:59 AM

I would change only one thing is that is the fact of the confirms, it would than not have any confirms anymore that takes a long time anymore because its annoying.
Removing some fee's would also be a option.

Delay in confirmation time is really a big issue with bitcoin and most of the users are complaining for the same as its very irritating and frustrating to wait for a long time when you are in urgent need of cash.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 07:20:33 AM

The only thing I would change would be transaction confirmation time. I don't really need payments/transfers to be instantaneous, although that of course would be ideal, I would just like to have a definitive time window in which transactions are completed, like say anything between 0s to 20 mins maximum. It is difficult to use Bitcoin for business deals because you can never be sure when the other party will receive the funds.
Off-chain transactions are not ideal (at least to me) because they take away from the purity and decentralized nature of the blockchain and introduce new potential avenues of attack but should be fine for now until a better solution is found.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:24:17 AM

if you could change one thing about btc, what would that be?
Would you make it safer?
How would you develop the btc trading?
If I Get a Chance to Change Something in Bitcoin then I Make Bitcoin Transactions More Faster...
I Want to Make The Transactions Confirmation Time Free and the Transaction Confirms Instantly and the Reciever Does not Need to Wait to Use that Funds....
markisanon2434

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:29:16 AM

Yes, I too would  try to make the confirmation time required to be lesser that what it is right now. We need lesser confirmation time and faster transaction to bring in more people to bitcoin. I am believe that in future bitcoin will work out something to put an end to this problem.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:29:29 AM

Would you make it safer?
If I Get a Chance to Change Something in Bitcoin then I Make Bitcoin Transactions More Faster...
I Want to Make The Transactions Confirmation Time Free and the Transaction Confirms Instantly and the Reciever Does not Need to Wait to Use that Funds....

If that is ever done in bitcoin then it will make bitcoin a complete currency and after that there will be no issue related to bitcoins and people would use them more conveniently.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:14:02 PM

Would you make it safer?
if i could any change than i will make a way that will allows us to make instant deal at the trading sites .
i mean i will make remove the confirmation system in the bitcoin to make instant deal or buy sell of altcoin in the exchnge sites .to make trade fast amd safe .
Well, technically if you see if you would remove confirmation then why would people mine bitcoins ? I mean they receive reward and hence they are mining and so all the new bitcoins would not get mined. I see from most of the posts that the confirmation waiting time is a issue, maybe people start accepting BTC-E codes everywhere Smiley
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:18:06 PM

Yes, I too would  try to make the confirmation time required to be lesser that what it is right now. We need lesser confirmation time and faster transaction to bring in more people to bitcoin. I am believe that in future bitcoin will work out something to put an end to this problem.

People who wants to really use bitcoins will start using it even if confirmation time takes longer and even if it gets faster then that doesn't mean that it will contribute in taking adoption level higher.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:08:01 PM

Make bitcoin GPU-mining friendly... Of course that's not possible but that's what I'd love to mine with my GPU's.

Moreover, I hate the synchronizing for the new downloads of it's console.
Enabling GPU's mining will be a very good idea indeed but you mention that it is not possible, to me nothing is not possible in this world, it just a matter of innovation. Someone can one day invent a way that can make the mining with GPU's very possible and friendly. Now people mine new algorithm altcoins with GPU and converting back into bitcoin. So, now itself virtually possible Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: