Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo NX Reveal Today  (Read 300 times)
Alanay (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:12:49 PM

Finally, after years of waiting we will be getting a preview trailer today. 3PM UK time. They have teased everyone with this new "home console" and it has a very active community in /r/NintendoNX. If any of you are stock traders I'd recommend buying Nintendo stock. Everybody thought it would be a hybrid or some lesser kind of console, but it's not.

Have any of you been waiting for some time now for the reveal?

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RealEstCoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Commercial Real Estate Coin

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:22:03 AM

Here's the official video.

First Look at Nintendo Switch

The modular technology is a first for a gaming console which is cool. The first time seeing the Switch was reminiscent of Google's modular phone https://atap.google.com/ara/.

Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:22:08 PM

I was amaze when I first saw the Nintendo Switch. This is great innovation. This gaming console is the future. Btw I'm a PS fan, but man this console is great for all the gamer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: