Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does it feel to have sold for less than 143 today?  (Read 1023 times)
gmiwenht (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:08:06 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2013, 05:51:27 AM by gmiwenht

[deleted]

1xsBEUVzo6EtAST5Bq96AztiTR5mBXNzt
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wopwop

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:11:02 AM

hehe yeah bears being bears I guess

runup to 300$ by april 15th inevitable
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:11:25 AM

Sold 30 BTC @ $40  Sad
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:12:39 AM

so glad i bought back in at 90.
mindtomatter

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 08:12:50 AM

Feels like I'm glad to be in the top 1% of human beings, I own almost 25 bitcoins.   Sold my other 25 bitcoins at 35 for amazon credit Sad

But thats OK, the fundamentals say 1 Bitcoin will eventually be a couple hundred thousand USD so I think I'll contain my grief.

Let's Talk Bitcoin! Interviews, News & Analysis released Tuesdays and Saturdays
http://www.LetsTalkBitcoin.com - Listener Mail -> adam@letstalkbitcoin.com
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:18:07 AM

Unless any of you used to trade 20K LTC like it was candy back in the day, you don't know what bad feels like. LTC is over $4 each.

more or less retired.
ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:19:16 AM

Unless any of you used to trade 20K LTC like it was candy back in the day, you don't know what bad feels like. LTC is over $4 each.
I once had 6,000 LTC.
Sold them for pennies... Feel like shit.
Surpbitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:20:30 AM

I made a killing on LTC today, I sold my whole position of about 2000 coins and now as of tomorrow I'll be building some serious LTC mining rigs. If all goes well I'll make back those 2000 coins in about 10 days!

Here's to wishing!
wonkytonky

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:20:59 AM

sold yesterday at 110  Roll Eyes

bought back at 129 ..    it kinda makes up for it ..

lesson learned.. never sell.. period

Whatever. And no you haven’t been in bitcoin since 2010. Plus if you really feel the way you do. Then sell. Have conviction. If not keep pounding sand.
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:21:54 AM

LTC is set to fall. It has no use except to trade for BTC. PPL are so dense to think its LTC/USD must follow LTC/BTC. Truthfully what would you rather hold? LTC or BTC?

LTC early adopters are cashing out...... by that i mean they're trading for BTC. Only stupid newbies are jumping in.

ingrownpocket
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:22:23 AM

lesson learned.. never sell.. period
That's what I keep telling myself.
Lies... all lies!
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:24:20 AM

LTC is set to fall. It has no use except to trade for BTC. PPL are so dense to think its LTC/USD must follow LTC/BTC. Truthfully what would you rather hold? LTC or BTC?

LTC early adopters are cashing out...... by that i mean they're trading for BTC. Only stupid newbies are jumping in.

It's advice like this...that no one should ever follow. The only thing Crypto has taught me is if you believe in something- never sell. I'm in crypto because I believe it is the future of money. I'm sure when the bank of England started printing paper bills people thought that was a fad too. And look at us now.

more or less retired.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:33:55 AM

Grin I LOLed hahaha

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

tutkarz

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:49:14 AM

I dont understand people who are selling bitcoins.

1. It was said loud and clear that if bitcoin is supposed to be internet money then 1btc would have to be worth $100,000.00 to $1M.
2. Maybe there isnt too many big sites that accept bitcoin right now but when they notice that many people have them and want to spend them, they will adopt bitcoins too. You cant expect that they will include everything that is created in the internet right from the start.
3. More people have bitcoins, faster new sites for them will be created.

My advice would be just dont sell that cheap because you may really regret this in near future and dont worry about sites too much, they will be created and others will accept bitcoin sooner or later. We all know what benefits using bitcoins gives thats why i will not repeat all of them here and now.

_saiko

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 08:56:26 AM

Sold 30 BTC @ $40  Sad

same here Sad
Was close to buying back some during the last dip to ~$76 but due to immense lag on gox missed that chance...
mindtomatter

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 08:56:40 AM

Yeah, I wrote a post about that great self reinforcing cycle we seem to have found ourselves in.
http://mindtomatterblog.tumblr.com/post/47008643037/the-perpetual-skeptic-going-bullish-on-the-no-crash

No problems on the horizon, so I suspect an unpredictable event will break the cycle - Probably related to Mt.Gox since they have all the liquidity and most of the transactions.  It Mt.Gox gets wanged we could see some chaos unfold, but it would be short/medium term only

Let's Talk Bitcoin! Interviews, News & Analysis released Tuesdays and Saturdays
http://www.LetsTalkBitcoin.com - Listener Mail -> adam@letstalkbitcoin.com
wopwop

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 09:03:24 AM

Yeah, I wrote a post about that great self reinforcing cycle we seem to have found ourselves in.
http://mindtomatterblog.tumblr.com/post/47008643037/the-perpetual-skeptic-going-bullish-on-the-no-crash

No problems on the horizon, so I suspect an unpredictable event will break the cycle - Probably related to Mt.Gox since they have all the liquidity and most of the transactions.  It Mt.Gox gets wanged we could see some chaos unfold, but it would be short/medium term only
yep and thanks to mt.gox lag the price really never goes down far because bulls get alot of time to regroup funds and storm the price higher
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: