Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 04:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: make a midi from a song on youtube  (Read 238 times)
yogg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 04:56:08 PM

Hello,

I need a midi version of a song that there is on youtube.
If there is someone here with some knowledge of this topic, can you please send me one of your works and a quote to do the job ?

The song is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfRI_ITSsWo
There is no need for it to be a full midi copy of this ... the main theme rendered in a cool way to be endlessly looping would be awesome.
Please also avoid the automated conversion tools. I tried it already and the result is ... well ... just listen to it if you try. :p

Escrow welcomed.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:57:22 PM

Hello,

If there is someone here with some knowledge of this topic, can you please send me one of your works and a quote to do the job ?

The song is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfRI_ITSsWo
There is no need for it to be a full midi copy of this ... the main theme rendered in a cool way to be endlessly looping would be awesome.
Please also avoid the automated conversion tools. I tried it already and the result is ... well ... just listen to it if you try. :p

Escrow welcomed.

I'm a sound engineer and musician, how much are you offering for this?

Regards,
JM Erestain
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1317

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:03:25 PM

Hello,

Definitely.I can do this for you.I've already messaged you my soundcloud (which is suppose to be private).If you want,I can remotely assist you doing it from teamviewer. Smiley

Rendering sucks.Could miss out on a scale or two.Let me do the job for ya.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: