Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒  (Read 31350 times)
hitrock

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:47:48 AM

if wanna make social media bounties ,use the strong rules that integrated to bitcointalk forum so Dev can manage and control it.

←░└◦◊●▄ĤĭꚍŘöčĸ▄●◦◊┘░→

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
retardsystem

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:56:50 AM

What is the usage of your coin? I actually can't find anything worth to buy, not innovative feature, just come for bitcoin? Maybe a boguht account.   Angry

davien (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:10:53 AM

I dont understand. How can you have a coin with a wallet that can create more coins Huh ? Where does that make sense ? You can't really just pump out coin after coin like that can you ??
The point of the creation service isn't that to create coins for ourself. CREATIO offers a coin creation service to all the users around here who don't have the technical background to do it.

RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:13:32 AM

I dont understand. How can you have a coin with a wallet that can create more coins Huh ? Where does that make sense ? You can't really just pump out coin after coin like that can you ??
The point of the creation service isn't that to create coins for ourself. CREATIO offers a coin creation service to all the users around here who don't have the technical background to do it.

LOL, it looks like your coin wipl beat other coin generators, I am afraid there will be more and more scammers in altcoin world.
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:14:18 AM

and when start signature campaign, today is start, i think must use spreadsheet is accepted follow signature campaign
actually theres a participants list in the op, you just must read it once.
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:35:53 AM

Kindly reserve Filipino translation ... thanks .
davien (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:23:21 AM

To get accepted for a translation bounty, you must have at least 5 translations done before.

IMPORTANT
Before you reserve a translation bounty please send us a PM with the translations done before.

LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:24:05 AM

The account of the developer was inactive since 2014, he has again appeared in January, 2016, then a break for month and style of writing of messages absolutely another now.

Most likely it is the bought account.

The community has to be more careful, after story with DeCloud and Opair. Possibly it is the same people.
davien (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:30:26 AM

I had a break from cryptocurrency but i was active again since January. You don't really think that if i bought the account to run a coin I would have waited almost a year to launch it.

LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:34:04 AM

I had a break from cryptocurrency but i was active again since January. You don't really think that if i bought the account to run a coin I would have waited almost a year to launch it.

You could reveal the personality? How many the person works in your project who these people?

Do you have a page on Github?

You could record video for community?
laugh2btc

Activity: 531

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:14:38 AM

Is german translation still available?
davien (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:15:26 AM

Yes, it's still available. Check the OP for more info and requirements.

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 11:28:27 AM

For how long you want ico to run since its only 10 days left before nov hits us with its cold beezes or you want your thread to have 10 pages before ico commence

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:30:00 AM

Could you post some signed message so people could see that you are the real owner of that account so they won't get confused upon looking at your credibility and just answered those question who posted down since we are done enough seeing so many scam coins existing in this ecosystem, you can't blame us to think advance since their are so many incident of scam coin happening here.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:35:00 AM

To get accepted for a translation bounty, you must have at least 5 translations done before.

IMPORTANT
Before you reserve a translation bounty please send us a PM with the translations done before.

submitted already a pm listing at least 5  of my Filipino translation posts.

davien (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:59:35 AM

Could you post some signed message so people could see that you are the real owner of that account so they won't get confused upon looking at your credibility and just answered those question who posted down since we are done enough seeing so many scam coins existing in this ecosystem, you can't blame us to think advance since their are so many incident of scam coin happening here.

I've just gone through my posts but unfortunately there is no wallet address posted in any of them so i can not sign a message, but seriously does anybody believe that I bought an account a year ago to launch a coin now? I understand all the scam fears but this is getting ridiculous. With this effort i could have create a new account at that time and reach the same rank till now. It's nonsense.

What about us being legit? We took all the efforts to avoid any possibility of scamming:
1. The funds will be held by an escrow, if we fail to deliver what it is promissed we get nothing and you get your investment back.
2. We prepared test binaries for most platforms. They will be available this weekend so everybody can see with their own eyes that we are not just promissing something that cannot be fulfilled.
3. We are offering 2 vouch copies for trusted members on bitcointalk, the community can even chose them if that is feasible, so they can post a proof that the creator is working.

rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:07:11 PM

seems creatio have good plans and good project
Hope it wil success and the ICO will success without scam
waiting for more information about the ICO Smiley
bitkng

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:07:44 PM

The concept is very good but I will skip this ico..will enter after ico..after confirming the project is legit
laugh2btc

Activity: 531

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:28:33 PM

Yes, it's still available. Check the OP for more info and requirements.

Ok, thanks!
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:33:15 PM

I've just gone through my posts but unfortunately there is no wallet address posted in any of them so i can not sign a message, but seriously does anybody believe that I bought an account a year ago to launch a coin now? I understand all the scam fears but this is getting ridiculous. With this effort i could have create a new account at that time and reach the same rank till now. It's nonsense.

What about us being legit? We took all the efforts to avoid any possibility of scamming:
1. The funds will be held by an escrow, if we fail to deliver what it is promissed we get nothing and you get your investment back.
2. We prepared test binaries for most platforms. They will be available this weekend so everybody can see with their own eyes that we are not just promissing something that cannot be fulfilled.
3. We are offering 2 vouch copies for trusted members on bitcointalk, the community can even chose them if that is feasible, so they can post a proof that the creator is working.
In recent months we have seen several scams. Scammers come up with a very interesting history of the coin. Therefore it is normal that people want to know the real development and real depositories.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: