Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⛒ CREATIO ⛒ ICO CLOSED ⛒ IN-WALLET COIN CREATOR ⛒ UPDATE ⛒  (Read 31350 times)
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:14:24 AM

How much did the ico make?

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:10:46 AM

Are there any plans on getting a better block explorer for Creatio? The existing one (Iquidus, I suppose)  is not very informative, pretty inconvenient to use, and is extremely limited, it even doesn't show more than 100 transactions per address...
Would it be possible to change those limits to more acceptable ones (like at last 1000-5000 Tx), or add a filtering to filter out simple PoS trancaction from the real money transfers...?

also a side note - if this is the same BE being offered for coin services, I suppose its functionality needs to be enhanced, otherwise it wouldn't be attractive to anyone who runs a higher scale project..

We are continuously looking to improve our services so yes we can increase the number of tx-es to be shown. As per the coin service part there are a lot of plans, and of course one of them is creating a closed source explorer to be offered for our clients as a premium option but we had to start somewhere, you just can't except to get top notch services overnight with minimal funding.

Sure, I understand. Please let me know when you increase the number of TX-es shown in block explorer (I assume it is the "txcount" parameter in settings.json). This will make requests a bit slower for sure, and will eat more RAM, but I believe its worth it.
Ability to filter out the PoS transactions is actually more elegant and interesting solution... but it'll require some tweaking in the code... Though I think needed
Another question is how to set this SHOW_POS_TX parameter on/off... that could be some control (checkbox) on the GUI, which is unfortunately out of my area of competence...
imo its just unnecessary. all the txes can be seen in movement section.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:17:23 AM

waiting exchanger
It is already available in yobit and other exchange.Check op and you will get all the details

YOBIT not working, I will check the other exchange..wallet is still in maintenance on Yobit, no idea why, my wallet is cranking out stakes perfectly lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Jerry S

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:02:23 AM

waiting exchanger
It is already available in yobit and other exchange.Check op and you will get all the details

YOBIT not working, I will check the other exchange..wallet is still in maintenance on Yobit, no idea why, my wallet is cranking out stakes perfectly lol.

maybe thats why its price is rising, no deposit comes through so they could pump it easily, thats how yobit do thier business
rafajunior99

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 11:25:41 AM

whether they all can trust to this Cheesy
mariodm

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:37:48 AM

waiting exchanger

maybe thats why its price is rising, no deposit comes through so they could pump it easily, thats how yobit do thier business

That´s really how yobit operates. No coin can depend on yobit exclusively. Like this xcre is losing business because future clients cannot buy coin to pay for the services.

Consider strongly to add more exchanges to the mix. Smiley

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:43:11 AM

waiting exchanger

That´s really how yobit operates. No coin can depend on yobit exclusively. Like this xcre is losing business because future clients cannot buy coin to pay for the services.

Consider strongly to add more exchanges to the mix. Smiley

Let's go for C-CEX maybe try add it there? That is another decent medium size exchange as well.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Selerius

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:51:56 AM

Speaking of additional exchange options, Cryptopia is probably decent for small new startup coins too.  For example, Pesobit does most of its transaction volume there.

7.78 btc (history section at https://www.ico-list.com/ )

Although we are still waiting on Yobit to get their wallet out of maintenance status, Creatio has made a step forward now in another way:

It is now on Coinmarketcap.

Coins often do well if having unique capabilities and/or some intrinsic value (gold-backed Xaurum, dividend-yielding Omicron, hard-drive-mined Burst, real-world-used Bitcoin, et cetera).  Creatio is in that category to a degree, which gives it potential, already so far tending to maintain above ICO price.

A weakness is how new service buyers would presently have to buy a substantial percentage of the total coin supply in existence, to pay for some services, which may be challenging for them to do quickly, affordably, and efficiently versus limited market liquidity.  But that weakness may diminish over time, if Creatio eventually settles into a more stable semi-high price and if Davien lowers prices in XCRE per service accordingly then.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:36:09 PM

Speaking of additional exchange options, Cryptopia is probably decent for small new startup coins too.  For example, Pesobit does most of its transaction volume there.

7.78 btc (history section at https://www.ico-list.com/ )

Although we are still waiting on Yobit to get their wallet out of maintenance status, Creatio has made a step forward now in another way:

It is now on Coinmarketcap.

Coins often do well if having unique capabilities and/or some intrinsic value (gold-backed Xaurum, dividend-yielding Omicron, hard-drive-mined Burst, real-world-used Bitcoin, et cetera).  Creatio is in that category to a degree, which gives it potential, already so far tending to maintain above ICO price.

A weakness is how new service buyers would presently have to buy a substantial percentage of the total coin supply in existence, to pay for some services, which may be challenging for them to do quickly, affordably, and efficiently versus limited market liquidity.  But that weakness may diminish over time, if Creatio eventually settles into a more stable semi-high price and if Davien lowers prices in XCRE per service accordingly then.

That's awesome!
I just was able to add my CREATIO Holdings in my portfolio on cryptocompare and I am just going to leave them in my wallet to stake XCRE babies and forget about them for a few months Smiley I think there is a lot of room for growth marketcap wise!  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
rahleurfan

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:14:05 PM

1 btc vol. Why is this low.

In contrary, seems quite a good volume for this coin start.
symbian

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:21:05 PM

In contrary, seems quite a good volume for this coin start.

It could point in either direction, too low or a great start. Glass half full, or half empty!
 Wink
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:55:50 AM

Are there any plans on getting a better block explorer for Creatio? The existing one (Iquidus, I suppose)  is not very informative, pretty inconvenient to use, and is extremely limited, it even doesn't show more than 100 transactions per address...
Would it be possible to change those limits to more acceptable ones (like at last 1000-5000 Tx), or add a filtering to filter out simple PoS trancaction from the real money transfers...?

also a side note - if this is the same BE being offered for coin services, I suppose its functionality needs to be enhanced, otherwise it wouldn't be attractive to anyone who runs a higher scale project..

We are continuously looking to improve our services so yes we can increase the number of tx-es to be shown. As per the coin service part there are a lot of plans, and of course one of them is creating a closed source explorer to be offered for our clients as a premium option but we had to start somewhere, you just can't except to get top notch services overnight with minimal funding.

Sure, I understand. Please let me know when you increase the number of TX-es shown in block explorer (I assume it is the "txcount" parameter in settings.json). This will make requests a bit slower for sure, and will eat more RAM, but I believe its worth it.
Ability to filter out the PoS transactions is actually more elegant and interesting solution... but it'll require some tweaking in the code... Though I think needed
Another question is how to set this SHOW_POS_TX parameter on/off... that could be some control (checkbox) on the GUI, which is unfortunately out of my area of competence...
imo its just unnecessary. all the txes can be seen in movement section.

Nope, you cannot see all txes there. Unfortunately the movement section shows only last 100 txes of the whole network, there is absolutely no way to see the rest. Thats just not enough...
My proposal allows to see the last 100 "real" txes of specific address, without need to increase the "txcount" global parameter.

... this space is not for rent ...
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 06:04:32 AM

Because Yobit wallet under maintenance mode so that is not allowing for a lot of activity and just probably inside YOBIT trading. I am sure once YOBIT opens up the wallets it will be going better.. Unfortunately YOBIT does this to many coins so it can just sell and offload it's own to make huge profits then once it's sells out the coins it owns it decides to fix the wallet. We surely need some more mid range to good exchanges at some point.

I am staking around 20 a day so happy with the wallet making extra coins!  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:03:04 AM

▄███████▄
                      ███████████
                     █████████████
          ▄████████▄  ███████████
         ████████████  ▀███████▀
        ██████████████
         ████████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀████████▀  ████████████
                     ██████████████
                      ████████████
                       ▀████████▀
Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:37:02 AM

WAY TO GO!  well done!

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 10:18:18 AM

This is fastest growing coin than many so called popular coins.I see this project has got lots of potential.Gys do hold it for atleast few months
tagat

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:39:18 PM

Ability to filter out the PoS transactions is actually more elegant and interesting solution... but it'll require some tweaking in the code... Though I think needed changes are minimal - it should be something like replacing
Code:
          if (tx) {
            txs.push(tx);
            loop.next();
          } else {
            loop.next();
          }
with
Code:
          if (tx)
            if tx.vin.length > 0 {
              txs.push(tx);
            } else {
              if SHOW_POS_TX != 0
                txs.push(tx);
            }
          loop.next();
In https://github.com/iquidus/explorer/blob/3a8148edc28c3c6431fd0164d7973e49f53c5a69/routes/index.js#L106

what can be done to dripped on the wallet? (wallet sinhrozilovan 100%) Huh
redcastle

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:14:14 PM

Very interesting project. Can I order a coin?
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:21:49 PM

Yobit wallet is under maintenance since some days ago, could you dev please send a request to them for fix the issue?
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:21:53 PM

Yobit wallet is under maintenance since some days ago, could you dev please send a request to them for fix the issue?

My opinion about maintenance is that this is on purpose and there is no way to influence them.  Grin
Dumpers can't dump their coins and price of the coin is stable whatsoever  Cool
Or BIG pump is coming these days Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: