Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitDouble.io Affiliate Program  (Read 2079 times)
BitDouble.io (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:46:14 PM

Bitdouble.io is looking for users who have a free banner slot open on their website or blog that want to earn extra income via affiliate earnings. We feel this is a good opportunity for anyone interested to earn extra income for basically doing nothing. All you have to do is post a banner and add your referral to the banner, then sit back and watch your earnings grow.

FAQ

How can i join this program?

Its easy, PM me to get access to our banners. I can also show you how to put your referral link into the banner if i need to.
Additionally even if you dont have a website you can still join the program by posting your referral link anywhere you have access and permission to post.

-Facebook
-Twitter
-Reddit
-Blog
-Website
-Other forums

How much can i earn?

Users can earn up to 1% of all their referrals total wagered. It all depends on the total amount wagered. Here are the affiliate levels

-Bronze 0-50BTC wagered. You earn 1mbtc for every 300mbtc your referrals wager
-Silver 50-500BTC wagered. You earn 1mbtc for every 200mbtc your referrals wager
-Gold 500+ wagered. You earn 1mbtc for every 100mbtc your referrals wager.

What do you mean total wagered?

All your referrals are grouped into 1. What this means is 1 referral can be inactive or barely wagering, but if you have others active and wagering daily it all counts as 1 total. For example 10 referrals wager 10btc each. Instead of it totalling 10btc wagered it would all add into 1 and be 100 btc wagered.

If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me and ill get back with you ASAP. You may also message yahoo62278 our community manager

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 09:57:58 PM

Is it special program, or just enough to register on BitDouble site and activate affiliate program?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:23:36 PM

link or site sire thanks Cheesy
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:32:44 PM

i have a website already enable for ads
website about sport site in tr
you can contact me
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:47:18 PM

Is it special program, or just enough to register on BitDouble site and activate affiliate program?
If you just sign up on the site you can grab your own referral link and start posting it everywhere youre allowed. Id say getting up to 1% of total wagered is a better deal then alot of sites offer. We arent offering up to 1% of what players lose, its total wagered

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 12:08:10 AM

If you just sign up on the site you can grab your own referral link and start posting it everywhere youre allowed. Id say getting up to 1% of total wagered is a better deal then alot of sites offer. We arent offering up to 1% of what players lose, its total wagered
I highly doubt a normal user will get a total of 500 BTC wagered from refs, so I don't think it's fair to compare 500 BTC wagered vs sites without a minimum wagering amount for better affiliate benefits. Unless you have a few whales as friends, it's highly unlikely that you will reach it. A better comparison would be 0.333% total wagered, which is decent but other sites offer 20% of the house edge (0.2% of wagered in most cases), but BitDouble.io has a house edge that is quite a bit higher (over 3%).

link or site sire thanks Cheesy
http://BitDouble.io/

taking a break - expect delayed responses
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:40:24 AM

To offer a prize for first 3-5 BitDouble users wich have the highest number of affiliates is a good ideea.
It will be a good motivation to refer new players to BitDouble.

MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:42:01 AM

A problem with this is that unless you can get tons of people to sign up underneath your referral, you will make nothing. What you need is maybe an affiliate jackpot/affiliate leaderboard with prizes every x days/weeks.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:48:14 AM

i have a website already enable for ads
website about sport site in tr
you can contact me
Do you own the Planetofbets.com sports book?

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:50:06 AM

After I read what DarkStar said I feel like the affiliate bonuses are not that amazing. It would be nearly impossible to reach max level, ever.
And this kind of hard to get promo might discourage people from even thinking of participating. Why start when goal is unreachable?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:24:50 AM

A problem with this is that unless you can get tons of people to sign up underneath your referral, you will make nothing. What you need is maybe an affiliate jackpot/affiliate leaderboard with prizes every x days/weeks.

What i know is that every affiliates program is always tend to get more people under you, if there is some big whale may be you dont even need to get that many. But the point here is how much and how quick you can get the profit from them, and bitdouble offer is quite good to earn 1% from total wagered not so this is make sense though
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4425

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:50:39 PM

The 1% is easily attainable as all your referrals are grouped into 1. The program doesnt reset monthly either. Your affiliate wagers just keep adding up. All you gotta do is place a banner, or your referral link and get signups.

We do request that you dont go pasting in other games chats as its not normally allowed

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:33:48 AM

I can also say that bitdouble.io has a very simillar affilate program as csgodouble used to have.

This kind of affilate is really profitable,as once you gain a fine number of members that registered under you,the money you are making is DAILY, and you don't need to put an effort to get that.

At my good days I was earning a full avrage US salary from csgodouble, just for doing nothing.
This kind of affilate programs require you to work at first, and leave it after, and the profits will just come along.

If someone needs any tip regarding it you can always feel free to hit me up with a private message.

Liad.
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

Get yourself a permanent revenue stream with Bitdouble affliate program.
Get your unique referral link from your account and share it with your friends. Once they signup, they become your affiliates and you start receiving revenue.

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 01:36:28 PM

How many friends you referred to Bitdouble.io?
Share you unique referral link to your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter and you'll earn credits every time your referrals place a bet – regardless if they win or lose.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 12:02:44 PM

Just saw some big whales on BitDouble.io who bet big there, which they come and bet everyday. Imagine if they are your referrals, isn't that great? By sharing your referral to your friends, maybe one of them who join under your referral will be another big whale and gives you good amount of money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:09:58 PM

Just saw some big whales on BitDouble.io who bet big there, which they come and bet everyday. Imagine if they are your referrals, isn't that great? By sharing your referral to your friends, maybe one of them who join under your referral will be another big whale and gives you good amount of money.
Yes, there are whales who are playing on Bitdouble and as you said making them as referrals would really generate you some money without doing nothing and imagine on getting even 5 of them which do play on daily basis with big amounts wager then it would be a good source of coins for you.

Don't forget to share up your referral links on Bitdouble.io site and might get some whales which you didn't expect. Grin

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

Yeah, if you are a lucky user and get a whale as your referral you get a nice revenue from him (it does not matter if he win or lose)
And don't forget: those referrals are yours forever!
Click on my signature and start betting high! Smiley

BitDouble.io (OP)

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:10:23 AM

From my knowledge we offer a pretty good affiliate earning. These referrals as you seen superiorus say are yours lifetime. If you get some decent players betting under your link i could easily see a person making .1 per day

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 11:11:11 AM

Check Bitdouble referral plans:

-Bronze 0-50BTC wagered. You earn 1mbtc for every 300mbtc your referrals wager
-Silver 50-500BTC wagered. You earn 1mbtc for every 200mbtc your referrals wager
-Gold 500+ wagered. You earn 1mbtc for every 100mbtc your referrals wager.

It does not matter if your referrals win or lose - you always win!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: