Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EXP] Expanse Speculation Thread  (Read 3846 times)
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:54:31 PM

we have seen alot of movement today and yesterday, looks like expanse is in an uptrend

Your predictions seem right in a few days there was an increase Expanse
0.00035 touch even when there is news about Expanse future, please post in this forum and one more question if you are one of the developers Expanse?
Bro, it was my prediction look at the post above. I wrote at 23 january when EXP cost near 26k and now we have seen somthing near 35k, it's +40% rise.
But now EXP cost 32k but try to grows up, before pump statrs we have 55 BTC to 35k but someone bought EXP on 30 BTC for 26-29k and now hold it.
And i can tell u more that in the near - near future we can EXP more  than 35k) it will be x2 from the floor ( 18k) but maybe it's just the start of something great)
 Cool

seems prediction and information that you provide the correct EXP will rise more than 35K even now has touched a hefty price 38k + benefits I get from EXP and I bought at the time of EXP in the price of 29K once again thanks her Info Wink Wink
it's just start of something great, my friend. Make EXP great again).
Devs told that tomorrow we can use bond system and start making some profit for holding.  And as always on 1 feb we wiil see new newsletter with some interesting info). So Exp can go higher and don't stop on 44k, at the top of the pump we have 230btc+ on buy orders ,  3 times larger than normal  ( and the most important among these  btc  are not only MM's btc) , so people start to buy Exp for the future bond systems.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotikadze

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:11:06 AM

Is that bitcoin is going to the moon, EXP left on pause. I'm still waiting for that coin will go up to 60-70k Satoshi.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
dinc

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 10:04:23 PM

Is that bitcoin is going to the moon, EXP left on pause. I'm still waiting for that coin will go up to 60-70k Satoshi.
now we have expanse bond system wich works fine but have not user-experience-interface because it's only 0.0.1 ver and pretty hard to buy some bonds.
But if user have expanse wallet and can make smart-contract - he can. So my prediction = that in the near future when devs release 0.0.2 and maube 0.1 ver for GUI - more Exp coins will lock in EBS (exp bond sytem) and sell orders will be lower and lower and more people start buying exp for getting profit in EBS, so price wiil up more.
Let's look Cool
tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:49:31 AM

now we have expanse bond system wich works fine but have not user-experience-interface because it's only 0.0.1 ver and pretty hard to buy some bonds.
But if user have expanse wallet and can make smart-contract - he can. So my prediction = that in the near future when devs release 0.0.2 and maube 0.1 ver for GUI - more Exp coins will lock in EBS (exp bond sytem) and sell orders will be lower and lower and more people start buying exp for getting profit in EBS, so price wiil up more.
Let's look Cool

Hope this will happen soon. Still holding a lot of EXP and waiting for 50k or more. Was hoping there was a jump after news but nothing at the moment happens to EXP. Still waiting Smiley
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:54:02 AM

Let's look Cool

Hope this will happen soon. Still holding a lot of EXP and waiting for 50k or more. Was hoping there was a jump after news but nothing at the moment happens to EXP. Still waiting Smiley
BTC bullrun keeps all alts in strong hand and makes them red. It is normal. exp can make nice mood to u soon) I am holding it too.
yonton

Merit: 262

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:58:58 AM

More people should be buying now before btc reverses
dinc

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:38:54 AM

Guys, listen.
You do not fully understand the reasons for the future growth of this coin. I'll try to explain right now.
On 2 feb  was released GUI for the buying of bonds (1 bond = 100 exp) and during 4 days all the bonds were sold , (all 1000EBS) with a bit lagging GUI, and people have frozen their 100k exp for half a year to receive 1% of income per month. What we are waiting for EXP in the future? In March people can buy another 1,000 bonds and  (most likely) conducted a marketing company on this occasion, and again 100k coin will be frozen for half a year, and so slowly a sell orders will decrease and the price rise).
Burmik123

And we go again.

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:38:30 PM

Guys, listen.
You do not fully understand the reasons for the future growth of this coin. I'll try to explain right now.
On 2 feb  was released GUI for the buying of bonds (1 bond = 100 exp) and during 4 days all the bonds were sold , (all 1000EBS) with a bit lagging GUI, and people have frozen their 100k exp for half a year to receive 1% of income per month. What we are waiting for EXP in the future? In March people can buy another 1,000 bonds and  (most likely) conducted a marketing company on this occasion, and again 100k coin will be frozen for half a year, and so slowly a sell orders will decrease and the price rise).
Nice explanation. So, it is just a question of time..
dinc

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

Are u ready guys? New upcoming news do their job. Now we are near bottom (18k) as BTC noone spares, but it's OK. If price of BTC stabilize in the region 1100-1200 it will be good for alts. On 1 March dev release many EBS and maybe new lite GUI for easy way to buy EBS and lock your EXP. So just look at price and enjoy/  Cool
dinc

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:03:24 PM

$1,890,000 (9 Million EXP) is currently locked up for 90 days.
$210,00 (1 Million EXP) is available for development right now. This includes salaries and other costs.
The rest is in the hands of investors and miners.

Total supply is 15,509,410 EXP.
Available supply is 6,509,410 EXP.

If you ask me, most coins pump to $10M-$30M marketcap and with the reduced supply, the possibility of a pump during the 90 days is highly likely due to the result of a reduced supply and low marketcap. Not many coins have less than 7M coins in circulation. I have some invested into EXP for that reason. Catching pumps is luck, but with analysis, EXP is a great contender. The devs are working hard behind the scenes (As seen by the constant development) and March-April seems like a good pump time while supply is low.
Good analys, now I'm not alone in this topic, and only I make some profit with future big Pump of EXP.  I want to draw attention into amount of buy orders on EXP, for example on the other altcoins, when BTC grow or some big alts,like Dash or ETH,  always total btc in buy orders decreasing, but not on EXP, it mean that we cannot fall too much Grin. So, i continue buy more and more exp.
Burmik123

And we go again.

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:29:02 PM

everybody prepeared for something big?) exp is ready for up move.
cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 06:01:29 AM

$210,00 (1 Million EXP) is available for development right now. This includes salaries and other costs.

If you ask me, most coins pump to $10M-$30M marketcap and with the reduced supply, the possibility of a pump during the 90 days is highly likely due to the result of a reduced supply and low marketcap. Not many coins have less than 7M coins in circulation. I have some invested into EXP for that reason. Catching pumps is luck, but with analysis, EXP is a great contender. The devs are working hard behind the scenes (As seen by the constant development) and March-April seems like a good pump time while supply is low.
Good analys, now I'm not alone in this topic, and only I make some profit with future big Pump of EXP.  I want to draw attention into amount of buy orders on EXP, for example on the other altcoins, when BTC grow or some big alts,like Dash or ETH,  always total btc in buy orders decreasing, but not on EXP, it mean that we cannot fall too much Grin. So, i continue buy more and more exp.

Real good analysis there, mate. Cheers!
dinc

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:04:59 PM

Looks like Exp try to follow ETH price, but when ETH make +40%, Exp make only +15%, but it's ok. After new devs strart work and continue make cool dApp ( like EBS ), and after DAO will begin, price will grow more, and we will see somthing like 100-150k on 1 day.
cryptogasm

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 04:58:00 PM

Looks like Exp try to follow ETH price, but when ETH make +40%, Exp make only +15%, but it's ok. After new devs strart work and continue make cool dApp ( like EBS ), and after DAO will begin, price will grow more, and we will see somthing like 100-150k on 1 day.

100- 150 K may be over estimated IMO. What makes you fell that, that's going to be the scenario?
mrmind

Activity: 168

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:13:10 PM

I think expanse is a good coin which is doing major changes in their eco-system .

dinc

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:56:40 PM

100- 150 K may be over estimated IMO. What makes you fell that, that's going to be the scenario?
U can just look at the chart and forgot about any cool news which exp can make in future and u will see that exp was near 200-210k at the top ( ATH). And now many coins make new ATH ( Dash and Eth in future) or try to get price which they have in 2013. I mean that if u use TA and read some info in exp slack channel u will understand me. Grin
dinc

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

Motors warmed up, trial takeoff was already, Expanse are ready.
Ready for what? Touch 100k,  than to gain a foothold on 70-80k and fly on the new ATH maybe, actually i don't know what higher price can we expected this year from such good project - Expanse. The next resistance level - 55k, we need to broke it after 3-4 days.
dinc

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:24:33 PM

Okay, as this is my thread and noone can't dispute my words and prediciton. I wiil say - that now, after big BTC rising , Exp get good corrections which she need for the next leg growth. Actually all alts make the same thing) But exp devs now on the collision cof where they  present and told about exp with investors ( big man with money), so u must understand how it will affect on the price. My main prediction  is - 500k at october adn 136k oduring May. And price ready for that.
cabslock

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:02:31 AM

Are they gonna expand the EBS system any time soon?
dinc

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:46:49 PM

Are they gonna expand the EBS system any time soon?
Yes, they wanna add more standart bonds and in future add short-term EBS bond, I do not remember exactly but i think that it will be 12 days or something near that.
Now more than 25% coins from total sup lock in EBS for next 5 month)  The sell pressure decreases.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: