Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: which sentence is the best one?
bitcoin is the cash of our society
bitcoin is sth that you can keep your wealth from inflation
bitcoin can make you rich just for a short time
do you know about bitcoin that can help us to make real money?
a scarce currency without a central bank. only you hold it. you move/secure it when & how you want
Decentralized currency with value traded with complete transparency and with almost no fees
Online money, can be converted to virtually any currency and has high value.
A best way to earn extra money which will keep on growing over a period of time
do you know how to earn online without any investments? I use to earn $$ on that sites for free just like a sideline .
 Bitcoin can Change Your Life For a Short Time
The most and innovative currency so far that has an ability to make us rich in future
A digital currency that gives you a chance to earn some real money that can be used to almost anything.
With Bitcoin, you become your own bank.
Bitcoin is a revolutionary technology that had introduced a new form of digital cryptocurrency currency which can be made one's computer or any mining system. Bitcoin have lot of advantages like it's fast and it's transaction fees is very low and we can e
The only thing I can say that if you have bitcoins with you then your dream of getting rich is not far away from you as bitcoin has potential to make our dream into reality in future.
Hey want to earn money online and at the same time use it as a currency
 i love bitcoin because it is decentralize and no one can access our bitcoin without our private key and no one can ever shut down bitcoin network so we will never loss access to our bitcoins.
with bitcoin wallet maybe you could be a bank for yourself, and bitcoin currency is a very sophisticated
No need to put it in a bank for holding, price will surely rise, decentralized, you can earn something doing some small jobs in your free time and there's no fear of someone robbing you and you can use it almost everywhere on the intternet for everything,
it is just like a fiat but we can't touch it and it is reversible in case of transaction and you are owner of the money of your own you have .
We can get money out of bitcoin in various ways and is very easy
The most and innovative currency so far that has an ability to make us rich in future
 bitcoin is an internet currency just like every country has their own currency the same is in internet and it has its bitcoin. and they do not tell anything against bitcoin and consider it as a currency.
Bitcoin is the next digital currency in the future so believe me or not you will heard it and use it in the future,I asure.
guys i have something to tell you, did you know that bitcoin is an internet currency and through this you can buy something like online shopping and most of all you will earn extra money from it

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated(Today at 12:31:10 AM) :one sentence to introduce bitcoin to your friends  (Read 1463 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:15:23 PM

"Be your own bank". It's Bitcoin's unofficial motto and the best sentence you can use to introduce Bitcoin to people.

Under construction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: