Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Credit Card Exchanged Into Bitcoins  (Read 1517 times)
The Prince Of Egifts (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:15:56 AM

I wrote a very well guide on how to exchange credit cards into bitcoin. When I say credit card I mean yours not anyone else's. Last thing I want is for some guy here using thier grandmas credit card to buy bitcoins. I'm selling it for $300
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:54:55 AM

I wrote a very well guide on how to exchange credit cards into bitcoin. When I say credit card I mean yours not anyone else's. Last thing I want is for some guy here using thier grandmas credit card to buy bitcoins. I'm selling it for $300
Isn't this information freely available online ? All you have to do is register an account on an exchange like circle. Verify your identity and then you can buy bitcoins with your cc. Why then offer it for 300$ ?

stufffromdennis

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:24:02 AM

$300 sounds insane to me

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:31:04 AM

Isn't this information freely available online ? All you have to do is register an account on an exchange like circle. Verify your identity and then you can buy bitcoins with your cc. Why then offer it for 300$ ?

We all know that. Also, you can use your cc to buy western union then buy bitcoins THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN. I'm showing you a way to get bitcoins for cheap using cc Wink No one selling what I'm talking about online. I wrote this myself.
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:38:33 AM

I think he mean that he is selling a guide to buy bitcoins using hacked cc and its totally illegal here so I think this user should banned anyone ppz report to moderators
TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:47:45 AM

Admins on this forum don't bother themselves with banning user, that only happens on a very rare occasion and since no one can prove what he is selling is a method to cashout stolen credit cards no one can do anything about him. The red trust on him should be enough to warn all  members to stay away from this user.
wildkens

Activity: 210

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:03:15 AM

Admins on this forum don't bother themselves with banning user, that only happens on a very rare occasion and since no one can prove what he is selling is a method to cashout stolen credit cards no one can do anything about him. The red trust on him should be enough to warn all  members to stay away from this user.
I think you are right in this case red paint is ok for him

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
TrueCryptoinere

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:15:08 AM

But the forum admins should implement a system so that when a member gets a number of negative feedback from trusted members so that the users can be recommended to admins and their accounts can be suspended.
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:29:10 AM

This price attached to this guide is ridiculous because this guide is already known to everybody and can be freely accessed unless if the op is talking about the hacking stuff which is not allowed on this forum.

TrueCryptoinere

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:42:37 AM

I am sure he is selling a method that will allow you to buy btc using a stolen credit card, i used to know a few sites that allowed you to do this, just that i don't buy btc using credit cards it was lost to me, they don't verify anything so you can use a stolen credit card.

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:16:33 PM

I am sure he is selling a method that will allow you to buy btc using a stolen credit card, i used to know a few sites that allowed you to do this, just that i don't buy btc using credit cards it was lost to me, they don't verify anything so you can use a stolen credit card.

I ain't saying that all I'm saying is you using a PayPal with secret method to get bitcoins no one else is selling this guide only me because I created it myself through many test. Finally, found it I even give you where to buy things you need for cheap in my guide. Youll easily make good money. I done it many times now im only selling 20 guides then moving on. Anyone want to buy? Usually the red in trust is a warning for you people not to buy from but in this case it actually helps me. It proves im well familiar in the hacking side of the net. Go look at my last few post i gave many people free egifts to any store they want and also gave many people free bitcoins.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:28:54 PM

We all know that. Also, you can use your cc to buy western union then buy bitcoins THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN. I'm showing you a way to get bitcoins for cheap using cc Wink No one selling what I'm talking about online. I wrote this myself.
For cheap ? So you would only be overcoming the fees the sites charge you. In that case it would have to be a shit load of transactions before anyone will reach your 300$ price and they don't even know if it will be worth it.

GunVein

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:09:50 AM

why don't you use it by yourself and take all the money from the world instead of selling it that might caused the method saturated

some guys will understand me lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: