Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2017, 10:45:29 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⬛️ Xapo Faucet ⬛️ PHP Script ⬛️ AntiAdBlock + AddressValidator + SCSS  (Read 640 times)
Spl0it

Activity: 78

Developer : JAVA / PHP / NodeJS

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 10:17:58 AM

Xapo Faucet Script

Why a xapo faucet ?
Before this script, i created some faucetbox script. And some peoples asked me to create same script for Xapo Wink

Functioning
This the structure of the script. Multiples PHP classes and some libraries.

Libraries
The script uses :
  • Xapo API
  • FuckAdBlock (to prevent adblock)
  • SASS Compiler
  • Bitcoin Address Validator

Setup
  • Download script
  • Unzip it and configure all .ini files
  • After configuring SQL connection, go to phpmyadmin and create a table called users with 2 columns :
    • user (VARCHAR 16)
    • date (VARCHAR 50)
  • That's all, you're ready Smiley

Config files

Exemple of general setting. .ini files are access blocked in browser

Templates
The script is paying but all themes will be free !
I created a new theme interface ! No PHP, more secure than FaucetBox. Look image :

It's not AngularJS, but it look like. For exemple : {{ xapo.name }} will return the name of the faucet (configured in settings)

Updates
Because the script is paying, after the payment, i suggest you to send me a mail at :victorlourme@labcms.pw. And i will send you update (if there is one)

Others things
If you have question before or after payment, just contact me (MP, reply or mail).
i also suggest you to read the first article from the Xapo developers website : Bitcoin Faucets

Download
SatoshiBox

Recovery
If you don't trust me, i suggest you to take a look to the code of the default theme : default.zip

Thanks ! Hope you will like this other script Smiley
I'm sorry if my English is bad because i'm french :3

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
alfaboy23

Activity: 490

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 11:42:33 AM

It's great to know that you create a faucetbox and xapo faucet script. I like to try your script, but first, do you have a live sample of the script. I just want to see how it looks and works on users/claimers side.

Spl0it

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 12:55:02 PM

Ok, no problem. I will setup a live website Smiley
It's a beta and it's the reason why there is not a admin panel. For moment there is only .ini files

5ub_zer0

Activity: 238

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:24:53 PM

Is there solvmedia support ?

5ub_zer0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 02:40:25 PM

Is there solvmedia support ?

Ok no solvemedia support - maybe in future ?  Wink - also no referral commision ?

So lets start with the two issues.

The first small thing is in the default css file where input color is "white !important" - thats not so good because you will not see the entered emailadress I changed that to "black !important".

The next big thing that I cant solve by myself is - after entering the xapo-email and solve the captcha and press the claim button a blank screen appears -
I tryed with php 5.6 and php 7 also I double checked the Xapo API keys and the google captcha keys - they are all right - also i looked into my Webserver Error Log but cant find anything.

So have you an idea ?

you can see it online at http://xapo.cryptocrawl.in

Spl0it

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 05:31:12 PM

Ok guys...

First, SolveMedia.
Fixed, but i need a working account to test :/

Second, Referral.
Almost finish.

Third, CSS issues.
Fixed, easy Cheesy

Last thing, Pay error.
Not fixed, with BTC address it show "payment error", but with email it's white screen Sad

I'll keep you informed !
Regards, Spl0it

Spl0it

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 05:48:01 PM

Ohhh ! I understand why payments doesn't works :O
Xapo use email and my script use a BTC Address Validator.
So an email isn't a address. SO the request fail !

I fix this asap !

Edit: Pfff... It's not entirely this error. I got a log :

Edit 2 : Better ...

5ub_zer0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 07:24:44 PM

Yes I have the same error after claiming

alfaboy23

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 12:34:08 AM

Wait...

I thought this is free, I didn't noticed that the "payment" you are saying in the OP is payment for the script. Though the script seems still in beta phase. But it also seems that the script is completely different from the other xapo faucet script.
Anyway, goodluck to your business and since you are selling it, this thread should not be here in Micro Earnings. May be it should be in Services or Selling section.

Spl0it

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 12:26:23 PM

Okay, i up this post. But i need to explain why that doesn't actually doesn't works.
When i started project, i used the XapoCreditAPI, that using the API v1. But... Xapo API v1 is now deprecated, so we can't use it.
Now, only the Xapo API v2 is usable. But it is very hard to use it.
Because our goal is to "send satoshi" or create a transaction with a small amount of bitcoin. For this, Xapo API v2 has a function called "Create a transaction", BUT, it need Wallet ID (the wallet that contain satoshi), and i have the Wallet ID. After, it need a AuthKey (Xapo App ID + Xapo Secret in Base64 encode). And same thing, i have the AuthKey, but now the problem is i can't create transaction... The message is "Unauthorised".
And there is a another strange thing, the exemple of "Create a transaction" says it's a POST function. but it use POST + GET + HEADERS  Huh POST and GET has the same parameters Huh
Create a transaction (Xapo API Docs)

Edit:
Small update, now SolveMedia works.
And the CSS issue is fixed too.

alfaboy23

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 01:06:57 PM

Okay, i up this post. But i need to explain why that doesn't actually doesn't works.
When i started project, i used the XapoCreditAPI, that using the API v1. But... Xapo API v1 is now deprecated, so we can't use it.
Now, only the Xapo API v2 is usable. But it is very hard to use it.
Because our goal is to "send satoshi" or create a transaction with a small amount of bitcoin. For this, Xapo API v2 has a function called "Create a transaction", BUT, it need Wallet ID (the wallet that contain satoshi), and i have the Wallet ID. After, it need a AuthKey (Xapo App ID + Xapo Secret in Base64 encode). And same thing, i have the AuthKey, but now the problem is i can't create transaction... The message is "Unauthorised".
And there is a another strange thing, the exemple of "Create a transaction" says it's a POST function. but it use POST + GET + HEADERS  Huh POST and GET has the same parameters Huh
Create a transaction (Xapo API Docs)

Edit:
Small update, now SolveMedia works.
And the CSS issue is fixed too.
All you need to do is ask the Xapo API developers for the proper code. My faucet has mix version of the API, v1 for the payment processing and address validation courtesy of Gifted who's freely distributed the xapo faucet script and version 2 for getting my wallet balance courtesy of Xapo developers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.