Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to register for signature campaigns?  (Read 1610 times)
egzoski (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:43:14 AM

Hello I appreciate all of your help on my previous posts, and I saw somebody recommending me some signature campaigns work, to make my first BTC. I am completely new to that, so I know nothing about it. I heard you get paid for every post you make on the forums?

Most of you have signature campaigns on their signatures, so how do I get one? Where do I sign up? It seems cool, I know it's not an instant way to make some BTC, but it is good. 
Please link me the site where I can register for a signature, and put that campaign on my signature here in BTC and start earning. Ty.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 11:47:47 AM

Visit the services section of this forum.
Signature campaign are usually listed there and they all have different terms and rules. If you are new to bitcoin, then i guess the first thing you need to have is to acquire btc address.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
egzoski (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:49:51 AM

Signature campaign are usually listed there and they all have different terms and rules. If you are new to bitcoin, then i guess the first thing you need to have is to acquire btc address.

Ty a lot.. No i don't mean new to BTC. I am new to Signature campaigns. I have a wallet address Smiley
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:53:54 AM

Hello I appreciate all of your help on my previous posts, and I saw somebody recommending me some signature campaigns work, to make my first BTC. I am completely new to that, so I know nothing about it. I heard you get paid for every post you make on the forums?

Most of you have signature campaigns on their signatures, so how do I get one? Where do I sign up? It seems cool, I know it's not an instant way to make some BTC, but it is good. 
Please link me the site where I can register for a signature, and put that campaign on my signature here in BTC and start earning. Ty.  Smiley
Looks like your in a wrong thread discussion you can move your thread to beginners and help.

First of all joining in a signature campaign is not as easy as you think .you need to know more about it and for most the rules on this forum .

Yes ,we are earning from signature campaign by "posting" but not just posting on nowhere .you have many things to know more about before you enroll in a signature campaign 'if your a true newbie' . Cause if you join for now im sure you will be kick out in campaign.

My advice is take a look and read more in the Begginers and Help Section . Goodluck!

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:59:40 AM

Ty a lot.. No i don't mean new to BTC. I am new to Signature campaigns. I have a wallet address Smiley

Having a btc address is not hard to obtain, but to join signature campaigns you should check the overview thread and estimate which one satisfies you.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:09:48 PM

sign signature campaign is not as easy as people think new. you need to have an account to post a good quality, apart from that you also need to know the latest news about bitcoin and altcoin, so that you can produce good quality stuff. you also need an account that is already long, and has activy that much, so when your account already has a high rank, you can look for a signature campaign in the service menu and follow all instructions
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:16:25 PM

Not many signature campaign accept newbies nowadays. Anyway, once you have a higher rank at Bitcointalk check this topic (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0) and find a signature campaign that interest you - be it minimum post count or payment rate. If you check the individual topics, there will be instructions for you on how to 'register' for a signature campaign.

Most only require you to fill in a template and reply to the topic. However there is some that require you to register on their service/website first. Its greatly depend.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:56:12 PM

No,you don't start earning after putting a signature.You must be a really good poster to start getting paid.Focus more on contributing to the forum.It's easy for members of your rank to get banned if you start posting shit for the signatures.

Not many signature campaign accept newbies nowadays. Anyway, once you have a higher rank at Bitcointalk check this topic (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0) and find a signature campaign that interest you - be it minimum post count or payment rate. If you check the individual topics, there will be instructions for you on how to 'register' for a signature campaign.
More than that,senior members should be  keen on teaching newbies how one should start contributing to the forum constructively.It's us who are appreciating signature spam.

airezx20

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:09:45 PM

First of all you need to rank up more and reach atleast Jr.member rank and with that you should have good post quality as well.Then you can apply for the signature campaign looking at the services section and see which campaigns accept Jr.members.Then post your application there and the manager will accept you only if you have a good post quality.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:28:26 PM

First of all you need to rank up more and reach atleast Jr.member rank and with that you should have good post quality as well.Then you can apply for the signature campaign looking at the services section and see which campaigns accept Jr.members.Then post your application there and the manager will accept you only if you have a good post quality.

Actually as Newbie can join signature campaign, for example "Let's Think About the Future" campaign (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376) but the thrue is that with Newbie rank he will not earn much. To earn decent amount must spam a lot (moderators don't like that, account can be banned), or just wait for highest rank.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 03:06:31 PM

Start by ranking up your forum account. MAke sure you make good quality post. Don't spam. These are important since campaign managers check your post quality when you apply for a campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0  (In case yu haven't checked out the Overview for Signature Campaigns)

Currently, only ''let's talk about the future" accepts rank newbie, so it'll be better for you to first focus on your post's quality so that when you get to rank jr.member, there'll be more options for you as well as a higher possibility of getting accepted into the higher paying campaigns.  You gotta standout from all the other applicants. THe better the pay, the higher the standards.  Grin
Goodluck!

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:56:49 PM

There's a lot of signature campaigns here but there are only few signature campaign that are accepting newbie. Most of the signature campaigns are only accepting Jr. Member and up nowadays. The only thing that you can do right now is either wait until there will be a signature campaign that will accept newbie account like yours or you can keep on posting and wait until your rank get raised for newbie to Jr. Member or maybe something more higher like Full Member. That is the only way you have to do for you to join any signature campaign you want as long as you are following the requirements.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:58:11 PM

First try to be active in the forum in a good way by helping people or by asking constructive questions from problems you may have in the bitcoin area, wallet ,pc etc. After 2-3 months you should be a Full Member in rank. That is the minimum rank in order to make a normal bitcoin amount weekly from any signature campaign. Lately there are a lot of signature campaigns so a lot of options to choose from. But before you join start building and improving your account.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:04:52 PM

I am in secondstrade signature campaign which starts to accept users in the campaign having a minimum rank of Jr.member and doesnt take much time to reach,may be about one month,and it is still open for new users,you just need to have good post quality and junior member rank,then you can join this campaign.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 07:25:50 PM

I think for now newbie are not allowed to join in signature campaign better to be active here in our forum.. so that your rank will increase and you can be able to join in signature campaign..  jr.member above i think are elgible but jr. member are the lowest earnings..

Make crypto as your bank.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:40:00 PM

Step 1. Post enough to become a junior member , which will increase your rank and activity.

Meanwhile, Note: Your posts should not be one liners and preferably it should have some information or quality .

Step 2 : Now that you have become a junior member, you can go to services section and choose any signature campaign(choose carefully as some are fake too).

Step 3 . Post your

<Name>
<Activity>
<Post Count>
<Wallet ID>
btcking101

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:44:55 PM

Actually i was lucky enough to be able to join the signature campaigns even when i was a newbie in the 777coin signature campaign and now i became a full member and still a part of this campaign.Sadly they dont accept newbies any more,become a Jr.Member or even member and make only quality and useful posts related to topic till then after that look at the services section and apply whichever you find best and think you can be accpeted in.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:49:11 PM

I think for now newbie are not allowed to join in signature campaign better to be active here in our forum.. so that your rank will increase and you can be able to join in signature campaign..  jr.member above i think are elgible but jr. member are the lowest earnings..

Some campaigns accept newbies also. It's not very good because they pay low amounts for newbie accounts, and newbies need to wait much time between each post. I think the things become better when you reach to Member rank, so there are more options to choose and the payment rates are much better. But if OP is hurried, he can join this campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1560376.0

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:14:31 PM

Before you're wanna for registering into the signature campaign try for read and understand the rules before. and from your intention for joining in the signature campaign I just assuming if you're wanna earning for directly and that's very bad. go to the beginner and help for fixing all of your problem dude.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kampretosChoalathos

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 11:21:16 PM

the first you must incraese rank is follow signature campaign
it minium join in signature campaign JR member

you can visit in service section if pay use bitcoin or market placed altcoin is pay use altcoin
you only post and replay in thread signature campaign in there if you want apply and register in signature campaign
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: