Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boiled Brains - again  (Read 3020 times)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:49:03 PM

So, what should I do to play? I'm sorry but I don't get it. I have entered the game and then this "WAITING" has appeard, so I waited and then 6 blue squares were appearing on the top of the existing square, one by one. Then I've got this: "Remained moves: 3". What should I do next? I was clicking on almost every square but nothing happened.

Obviously, it should be "remaining moves". As I got it, you should click on a square either on the right of your first red square or beneath it. Diagonal moves are not allowed. Also, if I have got stuck and I have nowhere to go, should it be considered as my defeat? I cannot move back on my own squares.
Today I fixed it.

I tried to play again, but nothing happens if I click on table rows representing users who seemingly have deposited some funds. I infer that I cannot play with the players that have deposits while I don't, since the count of players row reads 0. Besides, how can players agree on the bet amount or play just for the fun of it?

And what does the table ID actually represent?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BoiledBrains (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:53:32 PM

So, what should I do to play? I'm sorry but I don't get it. I have entered the game and then this "WAITING" has appeard, so I waited and then 6 blue squares were appearing on the top of the existing square, one by one. Then I've got this: "Remained moves: 3". What should I do next? I was clicking on almost every square but nothing happened.

Obviously, it should be "remaining moves". As I got it, you should click on a square either on the right of your first red square or beneath it. Diagonal moves are not allowed. Also, if I have got stuck and I have nowhere to go, should it be considered as my defeat? I cannot move back on my own squares.
Today I fixed it.

I tried to play again, but nothing happens if I click on a table row representing a user who seems to have deposited some funds. I infer that I cannot play with players that have deposits while I don't. Besides, how can players agree on the bet amount or play just for the fun of it?
If choose table with 0 mBTC and there any player will be online game will be started.
You can't choose table with non zero entry fee,  if you haven't enough cash.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:02:00 PM

Today I fixed it.

I tried to play again, but nothing happens if I click on a table row representing a user who seems to have deposited some funds. I infer that I cannot play with players that have deposits while I don't. Besides, how can players agree on the bet amount or play just for the fun of it?
If choose table with 0 mBTC and there any player will be online game will be started.
You can't choose table with non zero entry fee,  if you haven't enough cash.

If I got it right, you can only play with players who have the same amount of funds in their accounts? But this makes no sense obviously. You may not want to stake all your deposit in a single game, but I don't see where you can set the amount you want to wager. It seems to me that you need to rethink and redesign the whole process of choosing your opponent and starting the game.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 08:56:41 PM

I thinking about sending e-mail to other players when any player will be online. But I don't want to be spammer. What do you think about it?
Provided the message you are sending is not mainly for marketing purposes just to make money or gain some advantage, then it cannot be termed as spam. It is not bad if you interact with users who you have same interest with, but let the interaction not be a harmful one so that everyone can enjoy the game.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 02:09:50 PM

I am not able to find any players, and there's no info about what the game is about on the site, therefore I don't know if I like it or not.

Here's some advice: Record actual gameplay of how the game works and upload it to youtube, then attach it to the OP of this thread and on the website so people can know what this is about.
BoiledBrains (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:42:56 PM

I am working on it  and in few days I publish new version Boiled Brains.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:32:35 PM

The explanation which you have made for users to understand how your game work is too complicated. I have read it for many times before i can clearly know how to play it. Please make it shorter and more simple. It will bring more players to your site
Gasturcas

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:37:58 PM

I tried to visit the page but it shows that the game is still unresponsive. No one is there playing. There are alots of rooms for improvement. I suggest to place something like a demo so players can understand what is the goal of the game and on how to win against your competitor. If i see improvements on the game, no one knows maybe ,I will play the game someday.

BoiledBrains (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:43:39 PM

I tried to visit the page but it shows that the game is still unresponsive. No one is there playing. There are alots of rooms for improvement. I suggest to place something like a demo so players can understand what is the goal of the game and on how to win against your competitor. If i see improvements on the game, no one knows maybe ,I will play the game someday.
Please be patient. I new version every player can try play game without waiting for other player.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:46:16 PM

The explanation which you have made for users to understand how your game work is too complicated. I have read it for many times before i can clearly know how to play it. Please make it shorter and more simple. It will bring more players to your site
I think if you click on help me link then you will find some images at there and from that images you can easily understand that how two players play that game and how you will defeat your opponent in that game.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:44:16 PM

How does the move turns get generated?  Like one time I will get 5 moves, then 6 moves, is it all random?  If so it wouldn't really be a game of skill it would be luck based randomly generated numbers, and if so can you prove they are randomly generated?
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 11:55:11 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2016, 03:13:46 PM by FLoving

I hope the new version will be perfect and will have a good show on your website. I will wait for that version before playing other games on your site. and add some sign up bonus to your site in the coming version. We will test the site to use that bonus and your bonus will invite more players.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 12:34:21 AM

I am not able to find any players, and there's no info about what the game is about on the site, therefore I don't know if I like it or not.

Here's some advice: Record actual gameplay of how the game works and upload it to youtube, then attach it to the OP of this thread and on the website so people can know what this is about.
Well, there is detailed explanation of the game rules when you click word - "Help Me!" below login screen. You will be able to understand (or at least know what is this all about).
But I agree, presenting new game and forcing players to create account. before they could play it is not exactly good idea. Most of potential players just leave before registering.
BoiledBrains (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:38:34 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 11:58:00 AM by BoiledBrains

Hello again.
Last changes:
-I simplified layout
-I added new instruction
-I added 'vs COMP' mode
-I changed some rules of the game
Have fun!
www.boiledbrains.com
Magisterek

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:14:35 PM

COMP mode is only for test? I see only 0 mBTC and 4 other games... idea to game is good, this page need some upgrade..
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:42:21 PM

I tried few times game, i never seen anything like this before, its some kind of multiplayer snake game. Its fun, but i tried only against comp, and i have to ask why is start number different every time? Sometimes i have six moves, and sometimes there are 3 moves available. Its nice that we don't have to register to try game.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:01:06 PM

Hello again.
Last changes:
-I simplified layout
-I added new instruction
-I added 'vs COMP' mode
-I changed some rules of the game
Have fun!
www.boiledbrains.com
It was nice knowing that you are still working on your site for improvement. Honestly, it looks better now. Is vs COMP mode already working on log in as guest? If yes, it should allow a user to start playing without other player, right? I tried it but the status didn't change from "WAITING FOR PLAYER".
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:29:04 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 06:47:09 PM by U2

It seems like an ok fun idea but there's no one on the site at the moment. Is that typical, or do you usually have a few people playing? I think I see a comp that I can play so I'll try that out.

- ya it won't work for me either. I should have read the previous post.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 07:25:19 PM

What is actually this game? since this is PVP games I would like to try this game and looks like interesting but the problem internal error and looks like this site still not finish yet..

I could not imagine the game and looks like the game is just like boiling a brain and the faster you can boiled brain who will win..
Or that is why boiled brain it is because of the game is logic.?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BoiledBrains (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:34:57 AM

What is actually this game? since this is PVP games I would like to try this game and looks like interesting but the problem internal error and looks like this site still not finish yet..
If you see any bug, you can help me and send it to hello@boiledbrains.com

COMP mode is only for test? I see only 0 mBTC and 4 other games... idea to game is good, this page need some upgrade..
Comp mode is currently for learning rules of game. But sometimes Computer will playing for real cash, because computer player is stupid. So it will be like bonus for real player.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: