Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jamalaeza and CrownCoin Campaign 2  (Read 478 times)
JeanMcCoy (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:56:16 AM

This is not a discussion thread nor a deal thread. It's about the market.

Jamal has been non elobarate about the campaign of crowncoin where he interacted as a subsidiary/ gaylord.

I know in some countries it's hard to telll you are, but here on BCT you can
Unless you got solid reasons offcourse.

@Mods
This campaign is about Jamal the manlover. He chose to be public by being a manager. I feel bad yes jamalaeza did deny me payment for particpation in a campaign
But who am I to hate. He deserves love and therefore i will pay 0.000001 per post for anyone with constructive post and this signature.

Sig 1
The Pro Jamal is a lover of man/ CrownCoin is shit campaign

Sig 2
The Pro CrownCoin is a lover of man/ Jamal is shit campaign

It is possbile that everything that Jamalaeze does is a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:06:45 AM

I just claimed faucet and earned as if I posted 50 times for you, good luck.
JeanMcCoy (OP)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 03:11:09 AM

I just claimed faucet and earned as if I posted 50 times for you, good luck.

Ah so sad, you just admitted you are an alt of Jamal my retarted friend.
http://archive.is/AVcme

Even worse crowncoin pays only to themself not to third parties. That is why I started this campaign ;(
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 03:24:33 AM

a Big LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....
Increase your pay rate...

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:47:55 AM

what is the issue here? The OP didn't clearly stated why he hate you managing signature campaign of crown coin, This thread must be close because this just a spam post. Discuss your personal issue on PM. This will gain a lot of spam post from other user and you will not fix your problem without a peaceful talk. Goodluck on both of you. I hope that the mods see this thread.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:25:04 AM

what is the issue here? The OP didn't clearly stated why he hate you managing signature campaign of crown coin, This thread must be close because this just a spam post. Discuss your personal issue on PM. This will gain a lot of spam post from other user and you will not fix your problem without a peaceful talk. Goodluck on both of you. I hope that the mods see this thread.

You are right this is just a spam and bullshit.. I already cleared everything with  OP.. she got disqualify for payment from crowncoin because the simple rules were not followed properly from her... and that time she understood and said she's understand now.. but then I don't know why she  started spreading shit here and there.. she's just a crybaby and nothing. blaming others without reason.

Thing is simple: complete the rules and you'll get your payment. that's it.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:32:27 AM

Sometimes, I just wonder how high ranking members on this forum with more knowledge and understanding go about handling their issues. What should be settled via PM its being displayed, rather than diplomatic response to coll down the tension, you get response that will infuriates you the more. This are issues that needs to be critically looked at.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:37:14 AM

Yes if someone has scammed you,you can start a thread in scam accusation thread with proper proof.Just posting unclear things not going to help you.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:25:01 AM

Sometimes, I just wonder how high ranking members on this forum with more knowledge and understanding go about handling their issues. What should be settled via PM its being displayed, rather than diplomatic response to coll down the tension, you get response that will infuriates you the more. This are issues that needs to be critically looked at.
there is no correlation between a high ranking bitcointalk member and childish behavior  Grin,a high ranking member does not mean he is matured enough to understand everything and speak like a wise fellow,you would expect things like this online,hope OP and Jamal will resolve the issue ASAP,by the way whats the terms she neglected and OP why is it hard to follow those terms,we need more clarity about this issue
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 11:59:39 AM

there is no correlation between a high ranking bitcointalk member and childish behavior  Grin,a high ranking member does not mean he is matured enough to understand everything and speak like a wise fellow,you would expect things like this online,hope OP and Jamal will resolve the issue ASAP,by the way whats the terms she neglected and OP why is it hard to follow those terms,we need more clarity about this issue

Each campaign have their own rules and maybe OP doesn't follow what required in that campaign thats why he doesn't get his payment for the said week, or another scenario for this is they got banging their heads and heat up so the manager didn't give the payment for him, its up for them on hownto settle this since both of them can resolve this issue, goodtalks might be helpfull for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:45:32 PM

Each campaign have their own rules and maybe OP doesn't follow what required in that campaign thats why he doesn't get his payment for the said week, or another scenario for this is they got banging their heads and heat up so the manager didn't give the payment for him, its up for them on hownto settle this since both of them can resolve this issue, goodtalks might be helpfull for them.

OP doesn't follow the rules in the said campaign as the manager of that canpaign stated on his post in this thread. OP is just mocking here and just insulting his former manager to get revenge on that issue. This thread is totally nonsense. I don't see any wrong acts about the accuse manager.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█