Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:28:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 4BTC Loan - Collateral Yes  (Read 1349 times)
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:28:36 AM

opening my thread again.
ICONOMI is launched and listed In Kraken.com exchange for trading.. now there is no any concern about ICN.

I need 4BTC loan for my collateral of 13000 ICN tokens, 1000 Incent token and 400 Decent Tokens.
I need 3 month time to repay my loan.
please someone approve this.

What do you mean that is no any concern about it?
Of course, there IS a concern. We dont get Collateral to trade it in some exchanger/ trading platform.
Second, all the Alt coins that you offer, is not stable at all. Their prices are different every 5 minutes, up or down... Roll Eyes

And for sure, i agree with Atomic. Changing Loan Amount is tricky or fishy.
Especially when someone ask 3BTC more!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:53:50 AM

opening my thread again.
ICONOMI is launched and listed In Kraken.com exchange for trading.. now there is no any concern about ICN.

I need 4BTC loan for my collateral of 13000 ICN tokens, 1000 Incent token and 400 Decent Tokens.

Why not just sell your valuable collateral and buy it back after 3months? The fact you are not offering any interest on this, it will be hard for you to get some potential lenders and what will happen if the prices of those coins become less than 3btc in 3months time? Will you just simple go away after you got higher value of amount from your coins? What i mean is, is the collateral value drops in 3months time it will be easy to go away and if those coins value increases you will just simply pay the 3btc and sell your collateral for much higher price once you got it back
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:17:52 AM

I need a loan of 1.3Bitcoin.

I have an ICNOMI ICO account with 5100 ICN Tokens, one Decent ICO Account with 400 Decent Coins, one Incent ICO Accounts with 1000 Incent Tokens.

Opps.I was expecting much more.Anyway,bullshit,the collateral is not VALID.You're blowin stuff out of proportion.You're puttin price for something which hasn't even properly launched yet.Pure Scam..I mean,just a few days back saw a thread claiming ICONOMI to be a scam.
The collateral is absolutely valid.. The coins are not launched yet. but it doesn't make them unvaluable..
and that scam Accusation is totally false. I suggest you read the both side's info before saying any bullshit.. Anything people invested in ICONOMI are in hold of Trusted Escrow. ICONOMI will never get a single penny doing scam before the launch..

A Person who know about these projects, their value and Potential Can Confirm That these are almost 150% of My Asking Loan.
So you mean you're taking a loss here ? Why would anyone do that ?It's simple,even you know the project ain't worth shit and the guy giving you loan is going to get back a lot of "regret" coins (if they have been made at all!).
As I said a person who know about them he can say how much they worth. if someone give me a loan how he'll be in loss? these accounts value is higher than my loan. and this is the term of a loan to give a 120% higher value collateral.

I'll Repay The Loan after a Month..
I Can't Pay any Interest..
What's the guarantee ? Some shit coin project which doesn't hold any value in the market currently ?
These are not shitcoin..  Read before saying something shit..

And it the end. may I ask you what is the reason of doing all this useless Propaganda?

LOL.. you are a another kind of retard.. anyone ask for loan he's my alt?

LOL get a better translator your the scum w/some lame ass loan excuses. All to which, mean nothing because you just want some $ n run~that's obvious.  Actually, you're looking to dump that via a loan.

Take your little scam circle and try again unless you find a sucker here.  Better yet would be your "buddy" to do this for you.

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 12:36:04 PM

opening my thread again.

Of course, there IS a concern. We dont get Collateral to trade it in some exchanger/ trading platform.
Second, all the Alt coins that you offer, is not stable at all. Their prices are different every 5 minutes, up or down... Roll Eyes

You and @Atomic please see the collateral also not only the loan amount.. I changed loan amount and I increased my collateral also..
I was offering 5000 ICN for 1.5BTC loan. and now I have 17000 ICN for only 3BTC..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
condoras
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:36:33 PM

opening my thread again.

You and @Atomic please see the collateral also not only the loan amount.. I changed loan amount and I increased my collateral also..
I was offering 5000 ICN for 1.5BTC loan. and now I have 17000 ICN for only 3BTC..

Even if we see the Collateral that you offer, is still less than 20%.
Plus nobody can guarranty that the price of these coins will stay at this price (0.00021-23 atm).

So, in order the Lender to protect his Loan, he will have to set a limit line for liquidate your Collateral and get his money back.
3 months, is a very long time and you didnt mention any interest at all.

Imho, it seems like you want to sell these coins and not get a Loan with them.                                                                                                                                       
Idk, why you want to do this from here... Roll Eyes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 02:00:42 PM

opening my thread again.

Plus nobody can guarranty that the price of these coins will stay at this price (0.00021-23 atm).

So, in order the Lender to protect his Loan, he will have to set a limit line for liquidate your Collateral and get his money back.

I don't knwo why you are acting like so stupid..
I am doing this here it is simple because I do not want to sell my Iconomi tokens. I bought them as a long term investment. but now I got some urgent problem. so I am asking for a loan..

condoras
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:20:46 PM

opening my thread again.

I don't knwo why you are acting like so stupid..
I am doing this here it is simple because I do not want to sell my Iconomi tokens. I bought them as a long term investment. but now I got some urgent problem. so I am asking for a loan..

Oh, you dont know? I tell you, np.
Because i am! Tongue
You are the smart one, i am the stupid, we cant understand each other... Roll Eyes

I wish you all the best then, for this Loan Request of yours.
I think you will need it... Cool                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:56:09 PM

@OP: I did see the increase in collateral's too but the point that you urgently need a different amount makes this request look fishy.

I am not saying that your a scammer, I am simply saying that others have a point too. Especially Naoko and condoras.

I can fund your loan without interest but I have been burnt in the past for making quick lending decisions so I am extra cautious now.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 04:12:45 PM

@OP: I did see the increase in collateral's too but the point that you urgently need a different amount makes this request look fishy.

I am not saying that your a scammer, I am simply saying that others have a point too. Especially Naoko and condoras.

I can fund your loan without interest but I have been burnt in the past for making quick lending decisions so I am extra cautious now.
urgently need is just a accident..
if you know about this thread then you must know. I reached to an agreement of last 1.5BTC loan with a lender.. but I got money from somewhere and I didn't take that loan.. now I re open this thread because I need money again..
you can consider it is a new loan. I m not actually increasing amount. am actually asking for another loan.
BTW. you are obsulotely right in being caution. and thanks at least for one positive comment..
if you think 4BTC is high risk. then tell me how much my collateral worth? I may adjust somehow.
is 3BTC OK? with same collateral?

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:34:07 AM

urgently need is just a accident..
if you know about this thread then you must know. I reached to an agreement of last 1.5BTC loan with a lender.. but I got money from somewhere and I didn't take that loan.. now I re open this thread because I need money again..
you can consider it is a new loan. I m not actually increasing amount. am actually asking for another loan.
BTW. you are obsulotely right in being caution. and thanks at least for one positive comment..
if you think 4BTC is high risk. then tell me how much my collateral worth? I may adjust somehow.
is 3BTC OK? with same collateral?
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't have time to check my PMs for the past few days.

Honestly I don't know much about your collateral, I rarely check altcoin projects recently.

I know these projects and yes, their value is good to cover your Loan if you default.

Based on the above quote it looks like condoras has been following these projects so I would prefer an estimated worth of your collateral from him.
I also need to know how long it would take to sell your collateral for its estimated worth in case of a default.

Also remember that even if we aren't able to reach a deal this time feel free to contact me in the future should you have a valid collateral.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 08:16:55 AM

Thank you all of you for your positive and negative posts, probably all fudds posted here just to increase their posts to get paid by campaigns... I've didn't get any loan. so I've sold out my collateral and now closing the thread..

Just one thing. never call someone a scammer without any valid reason.. I've never scammed anyone and nor I was thinking to scam and default the loan.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: