Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would anyone be interested in a PTC/GPT Website?  (Read 2084 times)
Old Spices (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Old + Spices = Old Spices

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 01:02:37 PM

I was thinking of developing a few PTC/GPT websites and selling them to the bitcoin community, or selling my services to create a personalized one.
Would anyone be interested in having their own PTC/GPT website?

PS: PTC Website is a website where the user clicks ads to earn money and the advertiser pays to have those ads up in your website.
GPT Website is a website where the user does the same as PTC website but has the ability to also fill surveys, watch videos and so on.

Old Spices are good for You.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:40:12 PM

Based on my friends exprience with the GPT site that he has built, he spent lot of money in beginning for promotion purpose,yeah you know what i mean no one knows or care about your site, unless you tell them in this case is promote it and it needs more budget, however the hardest part was treat your members right and build loyalty , anyway the gpt site is better than ptc, people are too bored clicked ads, watching videos or playing games is a good way to earn money in GPT site, as for me, i might be limited to a strict budget when i want to start this business.
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 01:59:44 PM

Based on my friends exprience with the GPT site that he has built, he spent lot of money in beginning for promotion purpose,yeah you know what i mean no one knows or care about your site, unless you tell them in this case is promote it and it needs more budget, however the hardest part was treat your members right and build loyalty , anyway the gpt site is better than ptc, people are too bored clicked ads, watching videos or playing games is a good way to earn money in GPT site, as for me, i might be limited to a strict budget when i want to start this business.

You can start a GPT website with around $100, depending on your needs. Then you should have another $100 for the members first payments, but what makes you get the green is getting the right ads and doing the right math.
If you place a ad at $1 (example) and the user earns $2 per click on that ad, you will always lose $1.
If I ever sold this services I could guide you while you do this so you know what you will be doing.

Hakari

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:06:08 PM

You can start a GPT website with around $100, depending on your needs. Then you should have another $100 for the members first payments, but what makes you get the green is getting the right ads and doing the right math.
If you place a ad at $1 (example) and the user earns $2 per click on that ad, you will always lose $1.
If I ever sold this services I could guide you while you do this so you know what you will be doing.
You forgot about the advertisement, if you don't invest in it you will get nothing out of the website because as a faucet or gambling website it needs stable traffic to reach an actual income
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:07:47 PM

You forgot about the advertisement, if you don't invest in it you will get nothing out of the website because as a faucet or gambling website it needs stable traffic to reach an actual income

Honestly, if you started a bitcoin focused GPT website, getting users would not be so hard in the beginning. Since most users come from Forums which is free to post.
Maybe after some time you need and can start getting ads, but besides that not much more. Maybe attract traffic with a affiliate system aswell.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 02:38:30 PM

i find the idea of PTC sites bad in general so my answer is no to that.

but about GPT, although it is still not really worth it if the payments are too small but i think that is a much better idea than a PTC site.

but why create this kind of tinypayment method sites? why not make a place for freelancing stuff where people can post jobs and freelancers can pick them up and do them and get paid in crypto currencies.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 02:44:12 PM

i find the idea of PTC sites bad in general so my answer is no to that.

but about GPT, although it is still not really worth it if the payments are too small but i think that is a much better idea than a PTC site.

but why create this kind of tinypayment method sites? why not make a place for freelancing stuff where people can post jobs and freelancers can pick them up and do them and get paid in crypto currencies.

Because newbies are looking to earn their first cents, and this is way better than any faucet by far. Besides, you can earn quite a bit of money by sharing your ref link.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:33:40 PM

On some places like on ems forum I am seeing that a large number of people are interested to start their PTC site and t work on PTC sites as there are some people who want to earn money on internet but they do not have much skills and they find it much convenient to only click on ads for earning money. The only problem is that here on this forum most of the members are much skilled in different fields and they are earning good income especially from trade so it will be hard to run a PTC industry on this forum but if it will have a good income for the members and the companies will like to purchase advertising packages then it maybe possible.
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:50:26 PM

On some places like on ems forum I am seeing that a large number of people are interested to start their PTC site and t work on PTC sites as there are some people who want to earn money on internet but they do not have much skills and they find it much convenient to only click on ads for earning money. The only problem is that here on this forum most of the members are much skilled in different fields and they are earning good income especially from trade so it will be hard to run a PTC industry on this forum but if it will have a good income for the members and the companies will like to purchase advertising packages then it maybe possible.

Exactly, but the good thing is that EMS has a LOT of competition, while here almost null

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:46:56 PM

I was thinking of developing a few PTC/GPT websites and selling them to the bitcoin community, or selling my services to create a personalized one.

PS: PTC Website is a website where the user clicks ads to earn money and the advertiser pays to have those ads up in your website.
GPT Website is a website where the user does the same as PTC website but has the ability to also fill surveys, watch videos and so on.

I have been see PTC and GPT site collapsed. Unless you have good manage an income and outcome, have unique system which people not just watch boring ads, offering affiliate program which not just % commission but have an other offer can useful for PTC/GPT itself. The point is make it unique than other.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:39:09 PM

I'm interested in that.  The biggest problem to starting a GPT site is the flexibility and customization of the site itself, as well as the marketing that needs to be done afterwards.

Keep me updated on your project.  Would you be interested in a partnership?
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:48:47 PM

Hi sir, can you please give me an estimated cost of one PTC/GPT website and for how long can I own it?
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:09:52 PM

I have been see PTC and GPT site collapsed. Unless you have good manage an income and outcome, have unique system which people not just watch boring ads, offering affiliate program which not just % commission but have an other offer can useful for PTC/GPT itself. The point is make it unique than other.

The problem is, most PTC/GPT websites when they start they dont do the maths, they bring a lot of users and not enough advertisers, if you dont balance both you wont go far.

I'm interested in that.  The biggest problem to starting a GPT site is the flexibility and customization of the site itself, as well as the marketing that needs to be done afterwards.

Keep me updated on your project.  Would you be interested in a partnership?

There are quite a lot of scripts around that are secure and well known, PM'd.

Hi sir, can you please give me an estimated cost of one PTC/GPT website and for how long can I own it?
You buy it, its yours forever. Estiamted cost depends, you should have at least $100 after building your website for your first weeks of no-profit. The actual cost of building the website, depends a lot.

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:13:28 PM

User monbux told us he was making one a while back.
Never happened.

Bigdan

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:14:04 PM

ok sir, i will get back to you, can i have your email something?
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:19:15 PM

ok sir, i will get back to you, can i have your email something?

PM me your skype or we can discuss over PM aswell.

Bigdan

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:46:56 PM

ok agdanny12 on skype
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 01:47:57 PM

ok agdanny12 on skype

PM'd

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:49:04 PM

User monbux told us he was making one a while back.
Never happened.

Yep, project kind of fell apart because I was travelling so much and couldn't do much work with my partner.  That's why I'm looking to revive the idea now that I have more time.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3168

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 07:21:31 PM

What exactly mean with "developing a few PTC/GPT websites"?
You will make from the scratch website with all functions, or just install one of finished script?
a couple month ago I am thinking about starting my own PTC service, but not found 100% safe and updateable script.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████