Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would anyone be interested in a PTC/GPT Website?  (Read 2084 times)
Old Spices (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Old + Spices = Old Spices

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 07:25:08 PM

What exactly mean with "developing a few PTC/GPT websites"?
You will make from the scratch website with all functions, or just install one of finished script?
a couple month ago I am thinking about starting my own PTC service, but not found 100% safe and updateable script.

There are scripts out there that are safe (never 100%, since its almost impossible) and they are always updating it.
With "developing a few PTC/GPT websites" I mean creating a PTC website USING a ALREADY MADE script that is available and is one of the most used one around (most safe and customizable), and then selling them pre-made or with some members already in them.

User monbux told us he was making one a while back.
Never happened.

Yep, project kind of fell apart because I was travelling so much and couldn't do much work with my partner.  That's why I'm looking to revive the idea now that I have more time.

I sent you a PM by the way, not sure if you read it yet.

Old Spices are good for You.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 07:32:41 PM

can you tell me more details about your project? I am interested.
But again, are you personally doing coding at the beginning of developing or it is one of a project like evolution script?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 07:40:17 PM

can you tell me more details about your project? I am interested.
But again, are you personally doing coding at the beginning of developing or it is one of a project like evolution script?

Honestly, while I could very well code a PTC/GPT script within a week or so, it wont compare itself to anything like evolution script for example, they have mastered security while my script (if I ever made one) would have only the basics and almost no security at all. So you are safer to get a evolution script type than a personal coder. If you have thousands and thousands to invest like neobux you can and should hire a team of developers, testers and everything that comes with it to test and create a extremely secure and personalized script just for you, but I think the budget and honestly safer way is to buy a pre-made script that is used by a lot of people and has a lot of positive feedback.
Lets talk via PM and maybe we can sort something out?

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:53:24 PM

Nowadays it is hard to give success to any PTC or GPT site because now people want to earn a higher amount of money and it is hard for the website owners to get a high paying advertiser so they often escape away scamming the members.
Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 11:06:41 PM

Nowadays it is hard to give success to any PTC or GPT site because now people want to earn a higher amount of money and it is hard for the website owners to get a high paying advertiser so they often escape away scamming the members.

Very true, but like I said: On the Bitcoin side members will be more "active" since its way better than faucets to earn your daily mBTC's

DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 05:37:14 AM

i'd be very much interested if a few of the guys here joined up for an investment on one PTC site, then if it had the much needed invested from all with good pay-outs to costumers we could make it number 1, there's so much more scope than just PTC that we could all contribute, please pm bro, ty

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR MARK
Bigdan

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:36:57 PM

I was thinking of developing a few PTC/GPT websites and selling them to the bitcoin community, or selling my services to create a personalized one.
Would anyone be interested in having their own PTC/GPT website?

PS: PTC Website is a website where the user clicks ads to earn money and the advertiser pays to have those ads up in your website.
GPT Website is a website where the user does the same as PTC website but has the ability to also fill surveys, watch videos and so on.

How much BTC will you charge for a PTC website about kids stuff??
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 07:07:45 PM

I did some PTC couple years ago and is always hard to reach the minimum payment without invest on the website.

What do you have in mind on the payout for your future members? When you reach 20000 or more, you can do a request for a payment?

Bigdan

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:13:00 PM

I did some PTC couple years ago and is always hard to reach the minimum payment without invest on the website.

What do you have in mind on the payout for your future members? When you reach 20000 or more, you can do a request for a payment?

I intend setting aside 1 or 1.5 BTC and offer a few satoshis to them until I reach my desired cap
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:12:32 PM

You can see he do not have any PTC site running for members but he is offering to create a PTC site. He is a developer of PTC sites and want to sell his script for PTC sites.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 10:57:41 PM

if i have much money then i will interesting to build one or more site of PTC because i think the profit is really high especially if we can attract potential advertiser and ask them to rent places to promote their site into our site. i know one large PTC site which is clixsense that still online until now and its paying the member. i can not imagine how much clixsense profit in monthly.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 08:38:05 AM

I was thinking of developing a few PTC/GPT websites and selling them to the bitcoin community, or selling my services to create a personalized one.

PS: PTC Website is a website where the user clicks ads to earn money and the advertiser pays to have those ads up in your website.
GPT Website is a website where the user does the same as PTC website but has the ability to also fill surveys, watch videos and so on.

I have been see PTC and GPT site collapsed. Unless you have good manage an income and outcome, have unique system which people not just watch boring ads, offering affiliate program which not just % commission but have an other offer can useful for PTC/GPT itself. The point is make it unique than other.

The problem is, most PTC/GPT websites when they start they dont do the maths, they bring a lot of users and not enough advertisers, if you dont balance both you wont go far.

That's what I talking about.

if i have much money then i will interesting to build one or more site of PTC because i think the profit is really high especially if we can attract potential advertiser and ask them to rent places to promote their site into our site. i know one large PTC site which is clixsense that still online until now and its paying the member. i can not imagine how much clixsense profit in monthly.

Not easy to build a successful PTC site, you need a hard work team, good money management, do a hard work promotion and a lot thing to do, especially with the security system.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 09:09:52 AM

I have been see PTC and GPT site collapsed. Unless you have good manage an income and outcome, have unique system which people not just watch boring ads, offering affiliate program which not just % commission but have an other offer can useful for PTC/GPT itself. The point is make it unique than other.

The problem is, most PTC/GPT websites when they start they dont do the maths, they bring a lot of users and not enough advertisers, if you dont balance both you wont go far.

Not easy to build a successful PTC site, you need a hard work team, good money management, do a hard work promotion and a lot thing to do, especially with the security system.

Yeah you're right, building an ptc site is really hard since surely advertiser would prefere to those high traffic ptc sites wich like clixsense,  and if someone would start some new one im pretty sure that they will suffer for a lost first since they will spend lots of money for advertising their ptc sites so it can gain clickers and their rankings,traffics and advertisers will rise up, but if guts will overcome and budget is enough i think the successfull ptc site dream site will achievable.

Old Spices (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 02:33:52 AM

i'd be very much interested if a few of the guys here joined up for an investment on one PTC site, then if it had the much needed invested from all with good pay-outs to costumers we could make it number 1, there's so much more scope than just PTC that we could all contribute, please pm bro, ty

Exactly, this would be great.

How much BTC will you charge for a PTC website about kids stuff??

Not sure, depends alot on what you need. PM'd

20000 satoshis? Depends on the price you set for your ads, the ammount of early investors, etc...

You can see he do not have any PTC site running for members but he is offering to create a PTC site. He is a developer of PTC sites and want to sell his script for PTC sites.

What? I wish I could write code like that, I just create a PTC website from well known scripts because this is the way to go. Unless you got a LOT of money to spend on a personalized team to code AND test AND bulletproof your script, then a simple well known and trusted script is way better. I am offering to create one myself, which I will do in its time, or help someone make one.

I have to disagree with your last statement, you can do it alone easily if you pre-plan everything and dont fall for "cheap script high quality" scams and find your members easily breaking the system.

Yeah you're right, building an ptc site is really hard since surely advertiser would prefere to those high traffic ptc sites wich like clixsense,  and if someone would start some new one im pretty sure that they will suffer for a lost first since they will spend lots of money for advertising their ptc sites so it can gain clickers and their rankings,traffics and advertisers will rise up, but if guts will overcome and budget is enough i think the successfull ptc site dream site will achievable.

Honestly, I disagree with a lot of what you are saying but in the end its true because the average user that wants to create a PTC website is not aware of this and thus most of the times fails. My first ever PTC website failed because I did not manage my budget enough and was about to run out of money.

Anyhow, a little update: I've talked in a few forums over the last couple of weeks and I got a plan for my PTC/GPT website, all I need now is to save up some cash so until the end of 2016 max I should have a PTC/GPT website up and running.
Will update here as always.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: