Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who knows code and wants to team up to profit! - Game Currency  (Read 729 times)
suukool (OP)

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:24:53 AM

So I've been coding a n64 style video game to launch online, that I want to feature a cryptocurrency in the game itself, if anyone wants to make a legitimate coin, that will serve a purpose rather than all these forks, and pump & dump coins. Let's build something that can be used and gain momentum so that we can build a team together. I know there are some talented folks on this forum, lets use our skills to build something amazing!

If you're interested send me a PM or reply, & we can talk more.

Looking for:
C+/ PHP JAVA
3D .obj , Cinema4D, Maya 
Someone with extensive knowledge on building a coin!

So let's make something happen! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
progmax

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:41:15 PM

It is very interesting to me. Let's try.
Bitsyo

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:50:48 PM

Good luck with this project Wink hope you get great team up together. Always liked gaming and crypto in gaming is a great untapped market.
suukool (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:10:09 PM

It is very interesting to me. Let's try.

What coding languages do you know? Smiley
Good luck with this project Wink hope you get great team up together. Always liked gaming and crypto in gaming is a great untapped market.

Thank you!
suukool (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:50:38 PM

BUMP.

I have most of everything coded. This is uncharted territory, think of something like lindens in Secondlife but the lindens are actually currency!
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:54:12 PM

If you just want a copy and paste clone of another cryptocoin then I can do that easily so could pretty much anyone else, if you want to build a new coin from scratch with no Bitcoin relation then I suggest offering a means of payment to entice the users who might.

zcashdarkcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:54:48 PM

Do you have a demo of the game?
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:09:25 PM

Do you plan in the near future to build this game for Android users too? That would be really awesome Cool
suukool (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:00:44 AM

Do you plan in the near future to build this game for Android users too? That would be really awesome Cool

Unity allows export to iOS and Android. I'm all for cross platform! That's why I need a team, need more than one brain for this to really excel.
Do you have a demo of the game?

I have a couple builds, but no demos since I'm still building a dev team to integrate a coin.
suukool (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 02:02:34 AM

If you just want a copy and paste clone of another cryptocoin then I can do that easily so could pretty much anyone else, if you want to build a new coin from scratch with no Bitcoin relation then I suggest offering a means of payment to entice the users who might.

I understand that the easiest way would be to clone a coin, but I still would need a team to upkeep any security patches and bugfixes etc.
It would also be nice to maybe tweak the algorithm for the desired coin cap.
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:24:21 AM

I understand that the easiest way would be to clone a coin, but I still would need a team to upkeep any security patches and bugfixes etc.
It would also be nice to maybe tweak the algorithm for the desired coin cap.

That can be done easy but there is a vast range of programmers out there that specialize in certain aspects of cryptocoin code/bug fixes/security updates.

I would recommend Fuzzbawls as he is good at what he does though he works on a fee/annual fee.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:50:51 PM

So I've been coding a n64 style video game to launch online, that I want to feature a cryptocurrency in the game itself, if anyone wants to make a legitimate coin, that will serve a purpose rather than all these forks, and pump & dump coins. Let's build something that can be used and gain momentum so that we can build a team together. I know there are some talented folks on this forum, lets use our skills to build something amazing!

If you're interested send me a PM or reply, & we can talk more.

Looking for:
C+/ PHP JAVA
3D .obj , Cinema4D, Maya 
Someone with extensive knowledge on building a coin!

So let's make something happen! Cheesy

use an existing cuurency with devs that way no need to focus on coin dev and fixes. look at digibyte 15 second blocks its a micro transaction coin with more supply and coin is in mid 30 satoshi now. its cheap fast and on polo and bittrex and other major exchanges.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 01:58:10 PM

http://dev.cryptolife.net/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: