Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC keep rise again...  (Read 10571 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 02:50:48 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is $655 over, it keeps rising everyday. Lets all dream to make it at $800 in november or in december.
This is good than before, closer to $1000 Wink
Bitcoin price is really increasing base on the preev.com the 655$ is now at 559$ dollars the scale of the graph of bitcoin is really impressive as we can see the price of bitcoin is +4$ dollars just 24 hours left and hoping this end of november or by in december bitcoin price will be closer to 1000$ as you said there let's dont lose hope.

Youre typo coz you  mentioned  $559 instead  of  $669. You are  right  movement  of  bitcoins price  as  of now  seems  to little  bit fast  compared  on  to previous months which  we could somehow say  that it would  possibly reach $700 in no time  but  i dont  think  that it would reach $1000 in  this year maybe  in next year would be possible.
Ow sorry i just mess typo error there yes and bitcoin now is moving into $681 dollars and its really increasing that fast after 24 hours past and for me this is good that bitcoin in increasing hope that it will never be done again nor fall into bottom if we are going to compared it into other bitcoin price then it really different.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:35:45 PM

Its really a good news for Bitcoin holders who were eagerly waiting for the price rise.But at the same time, its a little bit sad news for me as i have invested in an Altcoin.Doesnt matter, i am going to shift my investment to Bitcoin again.
you are right. bitcoin prices are currently moving up, I was very happy to see these prices go up, and I'm also pretty sure, in a few days, the price of bitcoin will pass $ 700. Well, it might be a lot of media are preaching about this price increase. I just hope this will continue, although the increases were small
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:45:54 PM

Its really a good news for Bitcoin holders who were eagerly waiting for the price rise.But at the same time, its a little bit sad news for me as i have invested in an Altcoin.Doesnt matter, i am going to shift my investment to Bitcoin again.
you are right. bitcoin prices are currently moving up, I was very happy to see these prices go up, and I'm also pretty sure, in a few days, the price of bitcoin will pass $ 700. Well, it might be a lot of media are preaching about this price increase. I just hope this will continue, although the increases were small

Its already 27th today then which prospects you all people are telling that bitcoin will reach to 700$ in this month. I guess I will rise more than 700$ or more than that in the end of the December and after new year.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:58:23 PM

Now bitcoin amazingly rise up very fast and it is really good for us, Because last few months bitcoin price stable, and thank God bitcoin move on. Now it seem that in the end of October, may be bitcoin cross $700, if bitcoin continuously grow up. So it is a good chance to increase your profit. I was thinking that few months ago, some members predict that in the end of this years bitcoin would be reached at $700 to $800, So i think they are right.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:05:30 AM

Now bitcoin amazingly rise up very fast and it is really good for us, Because last few months bitcoin price stable, and thank God bitcoin move on. Now it seem that in the end of October, may be bitcoin cross $700, if bitcoin continuously grow up. So it is a good chance to increase your profit. I was thinking that few months ago, some members predict that in the end of this years bitcoin would be reached at $700 to $800, So i think they are right.
There's still November and December. If it continue to increase the value, we might reach 900$ to 1000$ range. Anyway, it's too early to celebrate. Even if we don't reach our goal in the price of bitcoin this year, there's still some other time when bitcoin will have a major pump. Nothing to do but wait for it.

calme

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:28:34 AM

We're going up this year. The stage is set. We've waited years for this and it's happening.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 09:31:30 AM

There's still November and December. If it continue to increase the value, we might reach 900$ to 1000$ range. Anyway, it's too early to celebrate. Even if we don't reach our goal in the price of bitcoin this year, there's still some other time when bitcoin will have a major pump. Nothing to do but wait for it.
I think 1k value for this year is impossible to reach. I feel that the price will touch in 700 value this coming month's and thinking also to see the price will touch in 800 value.. this is more possible to happen than 900 value above.
But if we are lucky to hit that price i think only for those who are holding for a long time because if the price will touch in 700 value soon i will sell my bitcoins..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
calme

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:35:51 AM

lol
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:37:53 AM

I believed so as we see btc keeps on moving forward and 2 months time it can make bigger movements theres no impossible inside crypto we knew that so better to keep holding while waiting for that increase to happen but meanwhile just enjoy what we are seeing.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 09:41:15 AM

love this..this is great...lets hope this month go over 700$!
If bitcoin will exceed on $700 dollar what will happen next? is there any chance that bitcoin will into bottom and then rise again? After year ends? or maybe when bitcoin will comming 2017 hope that bitcoin will be great and it will not going to decrease again.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 09:46:11 AM

If bitcoin will exceed on $700 dollar what will happen next? is there any chance that bitcoin will into bottom and then rise again? After year ends? or maybe when bitcoin will comming 2017 hope that bitcoin will be great and it will not going to decrease again.

We will never know what will happen for the bitcoins faith for this coming future, but we can speculate that this price up thrend will still continue since many people for now thinking to buy since where just experiencing like halving type of price upward, so let see maybe in year 2017 we can see more gods grace for this token and we can earn more if the price reached at 100$ at piece.

CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:31:47 PM

We will never know what will happen for the bitcoins faith for this coming future, but we can speculate that this price up thrend will still continue since many people for now thinking to buy since where just experiencing like halving type of price upward, so let see maybe in year 2017 we can see more gods grace for this token and we can earn more if the price reached at 100$ at piece.
There will not be no point in speculating bitcoin prices to continue up surging when you are not sure about faith on bitcoin ecosystem in coming days. Because only based on the belief on bitcoin system by people, the price of bitcoin is getting appreciated. At the same time, there are no backing factors that may collaspe the faith on bitcoin system. Surely bitcoin will keep on rice.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
BiTZeD

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:59:05 PM

That's surprising me everyday. While I thought the little down action of yesterday will be the end, it is not, and it went higher today, at 685$ for now.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 01:04:51 PM

There will not be no point in speculating bitcoin prices to continue up surging when you are not sure about faith on bitcoin ecosystem in coming days. Because only based on the belief on bitcoin system by people, the price of bitcoin is getting appreciated. At the same time, there are no backing factors that may collaspe the faith on bitcoin system. Surely bitcoin will keep on rice.

Don't say it surely continue since there are lot of possibilities that bitcoins price will still go down and for this current price is even still huge price to be dump by contented people who earn some profits already by this movement, and yeah faith might be helpfull it is the one people's holding to still believe that this up will soar for more and earn more by the time price of btcoin would get up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:45:21 PM

Wet dreams. Nothing fundamentally to support your claim, at the moment. I doubt we top $800 for the maximum of this year. That itself is already a very nice score compared to where we were last year.
But I am rather sceptical, and don't see currently a reason for a massive inflows of new money into Bitcoin. Not yet.

this space is intentionally left blank
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:55:00 PM

I think 1k value for this year is impossible to reach. I feel that the price will touch in 700 value this coming month's and thinking also to see the price will touch in 800 value.. this is more possible to happen than 900 value above.
But if we are lucky to hit that price i think only for those who are holding for a long time because if the price will touch in 700 value soon i will sell my bitcoins..
I don't know for sure why the price could rise up so fast in few days, one day I saw it $650 and then next day turn into $670-680.
The increasing price makes us very excited and want to sell coin if it reaches a certain point and avoid losses due to price declines.
I will hold my coins until the time I need it, even for years. I considered it as my savings and long term investment, because if I convert it into cash right now, who knows when the money will run out in my hands.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:05:42 PM

I don't know for sure why the price could rise up so fast in few days, one day I saw it $650 and then next day turn into $670-680.
The increasing price makes us very excited and want to sell coin if it reaches a certain point and avoid losses due to price declines.
I will hold my coins until the time I need it, even for years. I considered it as my savings and long term investment, because if I convert it into cash right now, who knows when the money will run out in my hands.
It sure a golden week for bitcoin, the bitcoin price is keep on rising and hopefully it will keep on rising, with the price rising it will makes all of bitcoin user excited, i think bitcoin price still can up, so holding bitcoin will be a very good option for now
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:28:27 PM

That's surprising me everyday. While I thought the little down action of yesterday will be the end, it is not, and it went higher today, at 685$ for now.
I think it will stop soon anyway. There is nothing fundamentally behind this rise. Yet another pump attempt, let's see how fat it can go. I wouldn't be that surprised if we go down to $650 and then towards $600 in the weeks to come.

this space is intentionally left blank
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:32:41 PM

I wouldn't say there's nothing to support the rise: There are several things to support the rise:
1. Segwit, and other scaling projects.
2. A robust decentralized exchange ecosystem of dozens of exchanges included licensed exchanges and exchanges backed by banks.
3. World events.
4. 3 years without a new ATH. The price needed to stop and take a break to actually grow in value and fill in the chart, and now plenty of time for that to occur has passed.
5. TA.
6. The halving
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:08:34 PM

we all waiting for bitcoin price reach $700 in the nearly future, today I've seen the price around $688-690 which close to break point.
I'm pretty sure the price could be reach $700 by the end of this month, in two days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: