Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you save money while playing gambling games?  (Read 3884 times)
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

Honestly, the greed is the biggest disadvantage for a gambler, and the problem that many people continue to gamble even when they lose all the money or earn a huge sum, so there becomes an addiction.

As a matter of fact, In gambling, It is very important to control yourself and not rushing. Furthermore, the best way is to when you win a big amount then you should stop gambling games  in the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:45:37 PM

Simple. Always take the best bets and never bet on something that you know is going to lose money in the long run. For example, don't bet the fire bet in craps because that is the least returning bet on your money compared to any other, even though it pays the most, you are going to bet a lot more before actually winning, therefore you should bet on other options.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:56 AM

Hello! i want to save money while playing gambling game but i cant really do it because i am really addicted to bitcoin still i have small amount of money to save in my wallet but in the next day i spend it for gambling because i'll always lose in gambling games can someone help me with saving in my wallet and play gambling games at the same time. 
oh,no! how can you earn or save money if you can't control your self in gambling? i know it is so hard to let go but if you want to save money you should put an end in gambling,you will always end up a loser mate because it's the only way i know you can save money.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:18:51 AM

Hello! i want to save money while playing gambling game but i cant really do it because i am really addicted to bitcoin still i have small amount of money to save in my wallet but in the next day i spend it for gambling because i'll always lose in gambling games can someone help me with saving in my wallet and play gambling games at the same time. 
What i can suggest to you is you better stop or quit gambling if you really want to save.We knows that there is no way we can save money if we keep on gambling and trying our luck to win, for a while you don't bother how much money you already spend but you always regret in the end because you realize almost nothing left from your aavings.So STOP and stick to your goal to SAVE.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 12:41:42 AM

What i can suggest to you is you better stop or quit gambling if you really want to save.We knows that there is no way we can save money if we keep on gambling and trying our luck to win, for a while you don't bother how much money you already spend but you always regret in the end because you realize almost nothing left from your aavings.So STOP and stick to your goal to SAVE.

Well, he just said that he is addicted to it so he can never stop the way that he does it and the next day. The work and action are hard but I think it's best to control in a way that you could really stop it. What I do is put my bitcoins in a cold storage wallet that would be hard to withdraw on, and that would make you easily feel too lazy to get into.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:15:23 AM

Being as a gambler.. You just need to be wise,.if you are a gambler person, you need to have a mind-set. And you know how to handle the game while you are losing some of you're money. But think of it you can keep some of you're money just to earn.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

To be effective and efficient in gambling. the first thing that i do is to allocate the largest/smallest amount of money that I am willing to let go and lose. Once that is set, I then have a mindset that I can play freely with that condition and do my best to win earnings however small to my savings not to my playing fund and I would just recycle my playing fund over and over.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

You cannot save money when you keep on gambling the urge of winning will always be there whenever you have money in your pocket. If you really want to save your money better forget about gambling and start investing instead. We all know that gambling can make us really greedy and most gamblers become broke because they can't control their selves.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

I believed that you can do it because im also try that thing and i know that it would be possible too unto you . Saving my money while  gambling is possible because i try it and it works many times. I saved my money when im winning during gambling through saving my profit in every winning of the game so that i earn a lot profit and i also stop to play when i earn a profit. Dont be too  greedy because if greedy is in you you will never win any game but to losing at all.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:08:42 PM

You cannot save money when you keep on gambling the urge of winning will always be there whenever you have money in your pocket. If you really want to save your money better forget about gambling and start investing instead. We all know that gambling can make us really greedy and most gamblers become broke because they can't control their selves.

It is not entirely true because investments also have  some level of risks and you can as well loose all that you have invested, i agree with you that many gamblers out there are greedy and the urge for gambling for more is always present with such folks but it also boils down to the kind of person and his psychology about gambling as a whole. Many are just gambling for the wrong reasons and so if you set your gambling priorities right i think you can minimize your risk and turn in profits at the right times.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:23:55 PM

You can really save if you are determined to do so, eventhough you are gambling, it’s just a planning system in life, you just have to divide properly all your income, if how many percentage will go to savings, and percantage for investment maybe, an afford percantage for gambling perhaps and of course a bigger percentage for daily neccessities which is the most important to prioritize above all
BETnaBET

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

I can save money while playing if l will set aside every time I won on the game. It is good enough for me to quit than l have no capital already than to borrow money. That might bring me to a worst life. I have to be smart in gambling so that l will not be  Loser but always a winner. While winning l will set aside my profit so that I have the assurance of my winnings. I should not lose all l have so that l have more capital to earn more.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:55:09 PM

YOu cannot serve two masters at the same time so I must suggest that you should stop from gambling. If you are worried about your wallet and most especially your life, then do not waste your time, effort and fiat/ bitcoin in giving all for gambling. I'm telling you, you will never save money if you will continue to gamble. Besides, if you want your money to be double, why not try to invest it on other sure assets like altcoins or the bitcoin itself? Discipline mate, discipline.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

I believed that you can do it because im also try that thing and i know that it would be possible too unto you . Saving my money while  gambling is possible because i try it and it works many times. I saved my money when im winning during gambling through saving my profit in every winning of the game so that i earn a lot profit and i also stop to play when i earn a profit. Dont be too  greedy because if greedy is in you you will never win any game but to losing at all.
It does not sound real to me. Saving money through gambling. As far as I know, gambling is a way to lose hard earn money easily. In the beginning, majority wins shots but after sometime they all start losing more than they ever imagined.

Also, it is pretty much impossible to stop the greed once you start winning money (for some time in the start) without doing anything real. Gambling is just a deception.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

YOu cannot serve two masters at the same time so I must suggest that you should stop from gambling. If you are worried about your wallet and most especially your life, then do not waste your time, effort and fiat/ bitcoin in giving all for gambling. I'm telling you, you will never save money if you will continue to gamble. Besides, if you want your money to be double, why not try to invest it on other sure assets like altcoins or the bitcoin itself? Discipline mate, discipline.
From you position I seen that you already have experience with gambling, I'm not sure but a valid point there is instead of doing gambling better to take that risk inside trading and expect much better result, with this activity mostly you will just lose your money and and even sometime that you win greediness will interfere letting you think that a quicker way to earn is to keep playing but the result will not always favored you and losing will be the
end result after.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:29:58 PM

Being as a gambler.. You just need to be wise,.if you are a gambler person, you need to have a mind-set. And you know how to handle the game while you are losing some of you're money. But think of it you can keep some of you're money just to earn.

Set your goal and commit on that because when you’re in that situation its hard to control yourself if you don’t have specific goal. We can actually save some profit if we really want to do it, but I think gamblers will still keep on playing no matter how much they earn, and its because of greed.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

Set your goal and commit on that because when you’re in that situation its hard to control yourself if you don’t have specific goal. We can actually save some profit if we really want to do it, but I think gamblers will still keep on playing no matter how much they earn, and its because of greed.
Greed will destroy everything for sure. But we cannot say all gamblers are having greediness also that is the reason they are into gambling. Because even fun seeking gamblers also unable to save as they need to spend some money for their entertainment even they are not greedy about making more profits out of gambling.

Gambling is like a hole in your pocket. Whatever amount you will be filling out into your packet, will never find it get filled up. This is how gambling destroying all of us. In my experience it will be too hard to save money along with playing gambling games. We have to focus on only one thing, it would be better if we turn ourselves into saving rather than focusing on gambling,
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

Greed will destroy everything for sure. But we cannot say all gamblers are having greediness also that is the reason they are into gambling. Because even fun seeking gamblers also unable to save as they need to spend some money for their entertainment even they are not greedy about making more profits out of gambling.

Gambling is like a hole in your pocket. Whatever amount you will be filling out into your packet, will never find it get filled up. This is how gambling destroying all of us. In my experience it will be too hard to save money along with playing gambling games. We have to focus on only one thing, it would be better if we turn ourselves into saving rather than focusing on gambling,
Every person do really have that greediness inside its just a matter on how they do handle it because people do have different level of greed which would really come to a point that you wont able to resist on playing gambling because of it. If you do have always the aim for making money then its expected for you to play even more.You can save if you want to its just a matter on how you do mean on your decision on such situation.

redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

You can really save if you are determined to do so, eventhough you are gambling, it’s just a planning system in life, you just have to divide properly all your income, if how many percentage will go to savings, and percantage for investment maybe, an afford percantage for gambling perhaps and of course a bigger percentage for daily neccessities which is the most important to prioritize above all
Do not take me wrong or hate me, but apparently it looks like you belong to that family of gambler who have this belief or mindset that gambling can give them money, it can be a source of earning. Honestly mate, gambling is nothing like that. It is just an illusion.

Even if you win some shots and save the money, you are surely going to lose that money by gambling in the future. At most, there won’t be any effect on capital.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

Every person do really have that greediness inside its just a matter on how they do handle it because people do have different level of greed which would really come to a point that you wont able to resist on playing gambling because of it. If you do have always the aim for making money then its expected for you to play even more.You can save if you want to its just a matter on how you do mean on your decision on such situation.

Agreed, every human being has greediness inside, sometime we show it and sometime we have quality to control it. But in gambling everyone is greedy and in my eyes, it is not a bad thing, it is our nature and personally i realize our greedy courage us to win in gambling, but it works when we have enough money. But about the thread, as a gambler anyone can't save his money unless he can't manage his money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: