Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FULL] [IMPS] Impulse Coin Social Campaign - Earn Up to 500 IMPS a week [FULL]  (Read 9400 times)
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:08:57 AM

Sorry just saw it.My btc address is 3H7HiFWGbaYwB8faZg3ogB1buB2HQ97MF1

BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:13:59 AM

Why only social media campaign participants are getting paid and not signature campaign participants? I think in all fairness they should also get paid

AFAIK they already paid by jamalaezaz, and all that amount is came from his own hand.

You can check that thread for verification.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 06:26:52 AM

Why only social media campaign participants are getting paid and not signature campaign participants? I think in all fairness they should also get paid

AFAIK they already paid by jamalaezaz, and all that amount is came from his own hand.

It is correct. I paid all signature campaign participants (who was eligible) from my own pocket..
Anayway. I can't see the message you quoted?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 03:52:19 PM

bump..
I need remaining user's addresses to clear up the payments..
please post your BTC addresses here guys.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 10:04:18 PM

It is correct. I paid all signature campaign participants (who was eligible) from my own pocket..
Very generous of you.With scams becoming part of a day.I hope all campaign managers make a strict policy of escrowing the funds or not manage the campaign
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:49:21 PM

Very generous of you.With scams becoming part of a day.I hope all campaign managers make a strict policy of escrowing the funds or not manage the campaign
It's been a lesson to the manager, I think next time Jamal would be more careful when managing a campaign. I do not see any problem to the participants who joined this campaign coz Jamal would pay it from thier own pocket as they already mentioned it above.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:46:23 AM

It's been a lesson to the manager, I think next time Jamal would be more careful when managing a campaign. I do not see any problem to the participants who joined this campaign coz Jamal would pay it from thier own pocket as they already mentioned it above.

Thanks for everything.
You may don't know. but we have agreed for an escrow.. Anon365 Was agreed to be our escrow. but when payment time come and I asked him to pay users. he refused and said he didn't received any funds....

norman21

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:40:01 AM

he didn't received any funds because IMPS scam , right
jhontor

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

https://www.oppopenwifi.com

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:51:17 AM

IMPS scam, not paid

zahra4577

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 09:09:34 AM

I think you should now set the time limit for participants to post their btc address.How long can we wait for this?If people can't follow the sig/bounty thread they are part of,it is their mistake.
Just in case you missed my address, I am posting again.
3H7HiFWGbaYwB8faZg3ogB1buB2HQ97MF1

FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 10:15:20 AM

I think you should now set the time limit for participants to post their btc address.How long can we wait for this?If people can't follow the sig/bounty thread they are part of,it is their mistake.

payment not use bitcoin
maybe your must read rule, payment use Impulse coin
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 11:23:45 AM

You are probably right.. I am noticing that too that lots of users do not follow usually campaign thread where they've participated. it is happened to many of my campaigns. thats why they missed important updates and loose their money because of not listening and following the rules..

Regarding your Address. Please check the spreadsheet. if you don't see your btc address there than please remind me back..

payment not use bitcoin
Maybe you must read some above posts.. there is no more any Impulse coin.. we got Scammed from those Scammers and Fraud guys..
and I've decided to pay eligble users a Random and fair amount of BTC to clear and solve this situation, (because I was not a part of that scam project. I've been hired just to manage their bounty campaign)

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 01:01:58 PM

OK Everyone..

I'll wait till Tuesday 13 Dec 2016 for the remaining user's addresses..

it is Final Deadline.

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:31:00 AM

You are probably right.. I am noticing that too that lots of users do not follow usually campaign thread where they've participated. it is happened to many of my campaigns. thats why they missed important updates and loose their money because of not listening and following the rules..

Regarding your Address. Please check the spreadsheet. if you don't see your btc address there than please remind me back..

payment not use bitcoin
Maybe you must read some above posts.. there is no more any Impulse coin.. we got Scammed from those Scammers and Fraud guys..
and I've decided to pay eligble users a Random and fair amount of BTC to clear and solve this situation, (because I was not a part of that scam project. I've been hired just to manage their bounty campaign)

The manager is too generous even they got scam also from the dev,they want to pay participants with BTC. Which is not bad than nothing to recieve good job for you manager.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 12:43:33 PM

payment not use bitcoin

The manager is too generous even they got scam also from the dev,they want to pay participants with BTC. Which is not bad than nothing to recieve good job for you manager.
thank you.

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 07:09:23 PM

OK Everyone..

it is Final Deadline.

Nice to hear the great news.At least a final destination are announced.
@jamalaezaz much appreciated your great job and your honesty.You really will be a best quality manager in near future indeed.
tyoprase95

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:07:14 PM

Nice to hear that too
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 03:38:13 PM

Thank You guys for your kind words.

Andri.Ghani

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:33:51 AM

OK Everyone..

it is Final Deadline.

okay thanks for the information at least I could join on facebook twitter followers even though I was lacking to be able to participate here.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:48:46 PM

what are you both newbies saying?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: