Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting adsense approval  (Read 455 times)
utkarshm (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:39:08 PM

Hello there i am finding a bit difficult in getting my account adsense approval.I am not actually web designer,but i am a article writer and also want to invest in buying some websites but for that i need adsense approved account and i tried that with few sites but rejected both of the times.Also i am not able to invest much time in writing unique good articles because i am busy in my studies as well.
I have heard that some sites are selling adsense approved account,is this possible or is it safe.I just want to have adsense approved account and can some one help me in that,what are the possible ways for that.I am ready to pay some amount as well if i can get adsense approval in my account.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:44:01 PM

Hello there i am finding a bit difficult in getting my account adsnese approval.I am not actually web designer,but i am a article writer and also want to invest in buying some websites but for that i need adsense approved account and i tried that with few sites but rejected both of the times.Also i am not able to invest much time in writing unique good articles because i am busy in my studies as well.
I have heard that some sites are selling adsense approved account,is this possible or is it safe.I just want to have adsense approved account and can some one help me in that,what are the possible ways for that.I am ready to pay some amount as well if i can get adsense approval in my account.

Honestly getting accepted at adsense is more difficult today than in the past.

Back then, I made a blog with just only few articles but all of them are way more informative (it's all about Android APPS and free internet tricks inlcluding VPN, Handlers etc) so somehow Im getting a traffic. Also that time, local forum is active here in my location so whenever I advertise I can managed to bring 300-500 unique IP visits per day even without doing some trick.

About that selling adsense approved account, I never encountered that thing or is that possible? In my own view, it's safe as long as both parties will talk to those "risk" and all factors associated with the deal.

Let's wait for others answers as I want to know more too.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 02:46:51 PM

Hello there i am finding a bit difficult in getting my account adsnese approval.I am not actually web designer,but i am a article writer and also want to invest in buying some websites but for that i need adsense approved account and i tried that with few sites but rejected both of the times.Also i am not able to invest much time in writing unique good articles because i am busy in my studies as well.

I am quite knowledgeable on web designing sir so probably making a blog for you is not  that hard. I can give you free service just tell me the type of blog you love to make and i'll do it for you for free. Why am i doing this? simply because i am a graduating IT student and i do not some portfolio that i can use someday when i wanted to have decent job so it could be a great training for me.
utkarshm (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:00:07 PM

I am quite knowledgeable on web designing sir so probably making a blog for you is not  that hard. I can give you free service just tell me the type of blog you love to make and i'll do it for you for free. Why am i doing this? simply because i am a graduating IT student and i do not some portfolio that i can use someday when i wanted to have decent job so it could be a great training for me.
Okay we can try this,if you have a good knowledge on web designing then you would already know that its really hard to get the adsense approval.
We can discuss more about it in the PM on how to do it and on which topic blog will be prepared,who will have to explain it.
darklus123

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:14:01 PM

I am quite knowledgeable on web designing sir so probably making a blog for you is not  that hard. I can give you free service just tell me the type of blog you love to make and i'll do it for you for free. Why am i doing this? simply because i am a graduating IT student and i do not some portfolio that i can use someday when i wanted to have decent job so it could be a great training for me.
Okay we can try this,if you have a good knowledge on web designing then you would already know that its really hard to get the adsense approval.
We can discuss more about it in the PM on how to do it and on which topic blog will be prepared,who will have to explain it.

I just want to clarify sir that i am not that good in web designing but i can say that my design is at least just a passing grade haha. Well i have also a little background about the adsense thing. And i have also been denied a lot of times so i do know what to do after that fail attemps before Smiley

EDITED: since you've stated that you are not a good web designer so you can rely on me for that one Smiley
utkarshm (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:24:10 PM

I am quite knowledgeable on web designing sir so probably making a blog for you is not  that hard. I can give you free service just tell me the type of blog you love to make and i'll do it for you for free. Why am i doing this? simply because i am a graduating IT student and i do not some portfolio that i can use someday when i wanted to have decent job so it could be a great training for me.

I just want to clarify sir that i am not that good in web designing but i can say that my design is at least just a passing grade haha. Well i have also a little background about the adsense thing. And i have also been denied a lot of times so i do know what to do after that fail attemps before Smiley

EDITED: since you've stated that you are not a good web designer so you can rely on me for that one Smiley
Then sorry bro i doubt we can get adsense approval like that because i have already failed before and you also.By this i think i only gonna waste more money in buying hosting and domain and your work and time will be wasted as well.
utkarshm (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:27:50 PM

Honestly getting accepted at adsense is more difficult today than in the past.

Back then, I made a blog with just only few articles but all of them are way more informative (it's all about Android APPS and free internet tricks inlcluding VPN, Handlers etc) so somehow Im getting a traffic. Also that time, local forum is active here in my location so whenever I advertise I can managed to bring 300-500 unique IP visits per day even without doing some trick.

About that selling adsense approved account, I never encountered that thing or is that possible? In my own view, it's safe as long as both parties will talk to those "risk" and all factors associated with the deal.

Let's wait for others answers as I want to know more too.
Okay sir thanks for your comment and i am too waiting for more replies.Specially on the matter that can adsense account buying can be possible without any problems.Or in any other way,would be really thank ful if any one could help me on this,because already founding it really difficult in getting adsense approval.
darklus123

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:32:42 PM

Then sorry bro i doubt we can get adsense approval like that because i have already failed before and you also.By this i think i only gonna waste more money in buying hosting and domain and your work and time will be wasted as well.

I have fully understood your primary concerned now i supposed that you are using a  sub domain?. You can try to used blogger i've been using this for how many years and i can help you build on your website on it. you don't have to purchase your domain and hosting at all and you can have a take full control of your posts. But if you are already doing this i can improve your template by downloading some free templates Smiley
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:36:36 PM

One of working suggestion from my experience : Make sure your domain is at least 6 months old and has decent traffic following into it with enough quality content posted on the website on regular basis otherwise google may never approve you to run their ads.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:20:01 PM

You don't need to have a good looking website to have your Adsense account approved, you need good original content.

Depending what country your are from it may require that your website is a few months old.

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:05:11 AM

Hello there i am finding a bit difficult in getting my account adsense approval.I am not actually web designer,but i am a article writer and also want to invest in buying some websites but for that i need adsense approved account and i tried that with few sites but rejected both of the times.Also i am not able to invest much time in writing unique good articles because i am busy in my studies as well.

i don't think that is a good way to get adsense approved account because as far as i know, adsense team itself will be scan their member and make sure that there is no other people which is cheating into their programs.

my suggestion is if you are a good article writer and you have a website minimal a blog, then you can keep writing the article, posting regularly in your website for about 3-5 month first, make a good follower and visitor, increase your skills for SEO technique to reach first page, and after its done, you can trying to register with adsense programs.

to register, just fill your real details and don't try to play cheat with them because they will know. i know that adsense program is really selective for new member, but trust me, its really worth for what you doing with your blog. good luck.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: