Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 02:30:14 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What crowdsource reward for my science fiction based RPG adventure game sounds the most interesting to you?
Early access to alpha/beta builds - 0 (0%)
Rare in-game items (weapons, etc) - 1 (25%)
Equity-based tokens on counterparty - 1 (25%)
Game players or things named after you - 0 (0%)
Physical game item containing a secret - 0 (0%)
Everything above. I want the world. I want the whole world. I want to lock it all up in my pocket. It's my bar of chocolate. Give it to me now. - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What crowdsource rewards would you be interested in for the game I'm developing?  (Read 402 times)
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 05:52:24 PM

I've decided to crowdsource SpacePirate to accelerate some of the game development. I've been doing the nights and weekends things and I've outsourced some of the game development to other developers here in the forums. I'm a big believer in supporting the community here. Anyway, I want to offer some interesting and unique rewards for the crowdsource campaign when I launch it (likely in late November or early December). So let me know what rewards you like, if there's something else you would rather see, let me know.  Grin
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 08:57:18 PM

All of those are great ideas that I see for a lot of games.  I would add all of them.  Early access should always be there for early supporters.
Rare in-game items (weapons, etc) would probably be my choice #1, simply because it will make the early birds feel special.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 12:54:39 PM

All of those are great ideas that I see for a lot of games.  I would add all of them.  Early access should always be there for early supporters.
Rare in-game items (weapons, etc) would probably be my choice #1, simply because it will make the early birds feel special.

Thanks for good feedback, I've been looking at the different options and seeing what would make sense for the community at large.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: