Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:18:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase customer service  (Read 446 times)
Mrmoney2 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:19:34 PM

Hello guys!
Anyone knows what happen with coinbase?
I bought some coins and I tried to send them but still pending since 2 hours ago.
Never happened this to me before but I'm trying to contact to them and they don't answer.
Is there the possibility to live chat with them?
Thanks!
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:25:07 PM

Hello guys!
I bought some coins and I tried to send them but still pending since 2 hours ago.
Never happened this to me before but I'm trying to contact to them and they don't answer.
Thanks!

I have an unconfirmed transaction for 2 hours too.
The fees are 10 cents and enough to be confirmed but I'm still waiting.
Mrmoney2 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:32:31 PM

Hello guys!
Thanks!

Well... mine is not even sent.  It shows as pending to send.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:58:06 PM

Hello guys!
Thanks!

Well... mine is not even sent.  It shows as pending to send.
It's taken me 4 hours once; it should be sent in the next few hours, don't worry. They take care of things quickly and there's probably a small issue on their end that they're fixing. Their support is a bit slow, it took me two days for them to answer once, but you should get your bitcoin in a day or even less.

I don't think they have livechat.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:02:23 PM

i dont think that the reason is coinbase service, can you provide transaction hash  for more understanding? without it, and more details, i am not sure we can help you

good luck
Mrmoney2 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:10:52 PM

i dont think that the reason is coinbase service, can you provide transaction hash  for more understanding? without it, and more details, i am not sure we can help you

good luck

There is not transaction hash couse they didn't send the coins yet.
In my account shows pending to send!
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:38:49 PM

good luck

It's coinbase fault if the transaction does not get processed, it shows pending because the transaction has not been processed yet and this happened to me many times, there is no other option but waiting.
Mrmoney2 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:27:23 PM

good luck

It's coinbase fault if the transaction does not get processed, it shows pending because the transaction has not been processed yet and this happened to me many times, there is no other option but waiting.

They already sent the coins.
Thanks for your time guys!
I close the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: