Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:40:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minera Antminer u3 zombie  (Read 614 times)
sam1987 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Seems I put this in wrong part of the site

ok so I know there multiple known problems but I was wondering if there are any fixes is there a setting I can change on Minera just to reset them after it zombies, I heard some thing about using shorter usb cables or even clipping one of the wires inside the usb cabels
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:20:30 PM

Seems I put this in wrong part of the site

ok so I know there multiple known problems but I was wondering if there are any fixes is there a setting I can change on Minera just to reset them after it zombies, I heard some thing about using shorter usb cables or even clipping one of the wires inside the usb cabels

Best thing I have ever seen was R1's using crazy guy's custom firmware.  With them it had a auto restart if it zombied out which was amazing as depending on how many U3's your running it can be a pain and make mining not a whole lot of fun.  I would get his firmware and find a R1 is my advice.
sam1987 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 01:31:27 PM

That isn't a choice as they were a gift and I don't intend on shelling out on new hardware, so I have to make do with what I have, has any one else heard about snipping one of the wires inside the usb cable to help with zombieing ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: