Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCJam: N4VAR1, hellen keller, Mosper, Mlody  (Read 1809 times)
rhombus_77 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 12:43:04 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 02:41:42 AM by rhombus_77

N4VAR1 https://btcjam.com/users/2052: ฿9.54
hellen keller https://btcjam.com/users/2464: ฿5.09
Mosper : ฿15.75
Mlody [url=https://btcjam.com/users/837]https://btcjam.com/users/837
: ฿2.50

My faith in lending has completely gone.  I have one more active loan.  I hope he pays it back, but I am not holding my breath. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhombus_77 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:42:58 AM

I am going to bump this as I have added two more.  BTCJam - worthless.  Borrowers - worthless.  At least Mosper has the guts to communicate with us.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 10:45:41 AM

I am going to bump this as I have added two more.  BTCJam - worthless.  Borrowers - worthless.  At least Mosper has the guts to communicate with us.

Unfortunately this is where I was a short while ago, Whilst there are good borrowers/lenders out there, You can bet its a drop in the ocean compared to amount of scammers.

When I lost my load it was just a few $ a bitcoin, Now its alot more, I should have not thought about the small gain, but rather the risk of loss.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 11:34:47 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2013, 03:43:11 AM by TradeFortress

Mosper defaults? What a surprise!

Try CoinLenders. You won't lose bitcoins.
mrbrt

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 08:16:54 PM

I'm on the hook for roughly 4.2BTC in that 15BTC Mosper loan. Hopefully, he pays back, but this will definitely be the first and last time I will be using BTCJam. They take all your credentials, but is there even any recourse if the borrower doesn't pay? I haven't seen anything on their site.
rhombus_77 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 02:12:25 AM

I'm on the hook for roughly 4.2BTC in that 15BTC Mosper loan. Hopefully, he pays back, but this will definitely be the first and last time I will be using BTCJam. They take all your credentials, but is there even any recourse if the borrower doesn't pay? I haven't seen anything on their site.

You got hit hard.  I am sorry, that sucks.  I split up 1/2btc among four loans.  All four were paid back.  I then split the amount + the interest into five loans.  Only one has been paid back (today and early).  I am done with BTCJam.  I didn't put a lot in, but seeing how 1/2 a coin is roughly $80, that is a couple tanks of gas.  I did notice that BTCJam wouldn't let me withdraw all of my funds.   
mrbrt

Activity: 707

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 01:59:44 PM

You got hit hard.  I am sorry, that sucks.  I split up 1/2btc among four loans.  All four were paid back.  I then split the amount + the interest into five loans.  Only one has been paid back (today and early).  I am done with BTCJam.  I didn't put a lot in, but seeing how 1/2 a coin is roughly $80, that is a couple tanks of gas.  I did notice that BTCJam wouldn't let me withdraw all of my funds.   

Yeah, but it's my fault for not doing my due diligence on this guy. Although 4BTC is like $800 now, it is still a relatively cheap lesson.
rhombus_77 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 02:17:10 PM

I tried to withdraw with little funds I had left in my BTCJam account.  They held back 0.045.  WTF is that about?  It won't let me withdraw that small amount now. 
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:27:48 PM

ADD: BTCJAM anybody with a currently late unsecured loan payment that's not tied to the fiat exchange rate. The likelihood of these being repaid with BTC@$236 is next to zero unless the exchange rate crashes in dramatic fashion.

PLEASE STOP FUNDING UNSECURED LOANS ON BTCJAM. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR COINS.

Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:35:53 PM

I've got more money that I'll never see then I care to detail. with the hike in price even the small.apples have turned into some high grade fruit. It's a strict, brutally painful lesson learned. I have one left who claims he's going to pay on the 10th of this month. but at the current value that 0.2 he owes me is a little over $40USD. I have a sneeking feeling I won't see that returned.
NotARobit

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 08:33:58 PM

I think it would help the mods if we also linked to the VERIFIED bitcointalk accounts of the BTCJAM scammers.
sincitylife

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 04:04:53 AM

Shocked Wow.  This is very sad.  I hoped BTCJam would become something wonderful...but instead...it's a haven for scammers!    I took out a tiny BTCJam loan to build a rep...but who would loan me 10btc(to sidestep the 4% vig on BTCJam) now?   

America needs micro-loans.  For example:  try getting a home loan for under $50,000USD...you won't get it.  Why?  Because it's deemed "unprofitable" to commercial banks.  I would kill for a $50K loan.  Really!  I would save a ton on rent and eventually live the american dream(becoming a home-owner).  But sadly...I must grind out 50K and pay it cash...by that time...I'll be old & wrinkled and then decide to live in an RV in Colorado.   Embarrassed

btcjam.bitcoinsky.com
donk4u
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 08:59:00 AM

Yeah, but it's my fault for not doing my due diligence on this guy. Although 4BTC is like $800 now, it is still a relatively cheap lesson.

Mosper was a huge degen and is. He is specifically a degen poker player who used his loans here to play online poker at seals. He claimed to be a winning player but lost 15ish bitcoins. I saw him selling bitcoins in seals lobby while he had loans out. Everyone on that site saw this coming. Degens gonna degen
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 08:11:33 PM

he is on seals poker right now saying he paid back in chat lobby
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2013, 08:53:19 PM

Mosper was a huge degen and is. He is specifically a degen poker player who used his loans here to play online poker at seals. He claimed to be a winning player but lost 15ish bitcoins. I saw him selling bitcoins in seals lobby while he had loans out. Everyone on that site saw this coming. Degens gonna degen

I was posting warnings about Mosper on each one of his fraudulent loans.  Some people just have to be idiots.   Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Mosper played a 600 bitcoin tourney yesterday and won 1800 chips at seals poker and told everyone in lobby he paid back all his loans and people are lying about him. I can give a holler when he is back playing. I have seen him selling bitcoins in seals poker lobby while he had loans out a couple of weeks ago. If you want to confront him he can be found playing in six pm tourneys and as I said I can give a shoutout when I see him next.

He donked a player on an all in with a2 when player had 88 and a few others to win in a nine man field he is down about 15 bitcoins on the site in tourneys which conincides with his loans here. Wondering where he got the sixhundred which is around sixty bucks to play yesterday. Dude is such a degenerate its mystifying.
donk4u
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 09:41:36 PM

Wanted to let anyone who is owed money Mosper is playing in big btc 40 today in 15 minutes. It costs 1 bitcoin to enter if you want to come and rail him on seals and let the seals community know what a pos degen this person is
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:20:28 AM

Mosper gambled with all your coins and continues to do in sealswithclubs.eu poker room. He used your coins to gamble and not day trade as he said. Hes down at least 10 coins on the site. He claims that he can gamble on the site cause that isn't how debt works. In my opniion when u owe 30 BTC to lenders you don't continue to gamble...good luck if you ever see your funds from this degen.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: